Super Libido stack!

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Formestane/ EST Test Drive/ Testopro

Form at 100mgs a day, Testopro 4 caps a day morning and night, TEst Drive 4 caps PreWo (2 caps mid day non wo day). . . Yikes! This is what Im thinking of running since I have it all. I Know test drive and testo are pretty similar but, I would just treat it like an extra dose of Testo. Maybe even just take Test drive on workout days. . . Thoughts?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you are looking for enhanced libido, I can't see this being a disappointing stack.

Keep in mind that formestane is so potent that it frequently overshadows test boosters. You might want to stack your test boosters and the bridge into formestane to kick it up a notch.

Or start off with formestane and then bridge into your test boosters so that your bedroom performance drop off (back to HUMAN levels LOL) is less traumatic.

Also consider that with my first suggestion, if you get any nipple irritation/sensitivity with the test boosters, the form will take care of it fast.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the Suggestions man! Yeah, Im thinking of starting off with just the FORM solo because Testofen has slightly irratated my nipps before. So I will do a bridge into the Test Boosters

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the Suggestions man! Yeah, Im thinking of starting off with just the FORM solo because Testofen has slightly irratated my nipps before. So I will do a bridge into the Test Boosters
Well I think you got the idea but maybe not quite the termonology. A bridge typcially looks something like this:

Sup A: 2/2/2/2
SupB: 0/0/2/2/2/2

In which case, with the true bridge, you'd want to start with testofen and then add in your formestane as soon as you feel any negative sides. Then you stop your testofen about a week or 2 before stopping the form to be sure that it'll be out of your system with the safegaurd still in place. So in the example, testofen is sup A and form is Sup B. (did that make ANY sense whatsoever??? LOL I can't think straight tonight cause I just won a trip to Cancun!!!)

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Well I think you got the idea but maybe not quite the termonology. A bridge typcially looks something like this:

Sup A: 2/2/2/2
SupB: 0/0/2/2/2/2

In which case, with the true bridge, you'd want to start with testofen and then add in your formestane as soon as you feel any negative sides. Then you stop your testofen about a week or 2 before stopping the form to be sure that it'll be out of your system with the safegaurd still in place. So in the example, testofen is sup A and form is Sup B. (did that make ANY sense whatsoever??? LOL I can't think straight tonight cause I just won a trip to Cancun!!!)
Yeah, you are making sense but, I have the opposite approach than you do. Im one of those people that likes to cover bases before hand so I dont run into nipple sensitivity you know? So thats why I would start it before hand. Sweet!!!! How did you land a free trip!!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, you are making sense but, I have the opposite approach than you do. Im one of those people that likes to cover bases before hand so I dont run into nipple sensitivity you know? So thats why I would start it before hand. Sweet!!!! How did you land a free trip!!
I see your point, and that might be true for ON cycle gyno or blood pressure. I don't really the super mild prolactin sides from testofen being on that level at all. That being said, your plan is gonna work really well either way. You're one of the few that choose supps that actually work LOL :laugh:

...we went to one of those estrogen infested bridal shows last night. I was about 6 Miller Lights deep while other guys were winning baskets of oils and coupons for pedicures. But, I won a freakin trip to the Mayan Riviera!!! I've never even won anything like this before, so who knows why this happened but I'll surely take it :439: