xpand

  1. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,539
    Answers
    0

    xpand


    how do u like this pre workout????

  2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,539
    Answers
    0


    xpand or jacked. cant decide. jacked is only like 23 bucks
  3. Registered User
    quick9000's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    12
    Answers
    0


    my experience with xpand has been great...used to use BSN No Xplode...gave me anxiety (kept me up), due to the extra stimulants...very happy with Xpand just watch out that your not pissing creatine Ethl if you take a creatine supp in addition.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    edwitt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3,386
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    xpand or jacked. cant decide. jacked is only like 23 bucks
    like the new xpand a lot and the fruit punch is quite palatable
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  5. Registered User
    purebred's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,125
    Answers
    0


    Jack3d. if possible, PreSurge Unleashed
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,539
    Answers
    0


    ive tried jack3d. hated it. i think i may try xpand. thanks guys!
  7. Registered User
    purebred's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,125
    Answers
    0


    what was your experience with it other than you hated it?
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,539
    Answers
    0


    i didnt experience any pump, energy, or growth with it. nothing from it at all. used it for 4 weeks, proper training and diet. got nothing.
  9. Registered User
    purebred's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,125
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    i didnt experience any pump, energy, or growth with it. nothing from it at all. used it for 4 weeks, proper training and diet. got nothing.
    Pump? What is this pump and what is beneficial for?

    You said you experienced no energy from it? Did you take it on an empty stomach (i.e. approx. 90-120 min. after a meal).

    Growth? You don't grow from taking supplements. You grow from eating more calories than you burn, lifting hard, and sleeping 8+a night.

    Four weeks is an extremely short period of time to be able to accurately and effectively assess anything.

    Don't listen to me though. I don't know what I'm talking about.
  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by purebred View Post

    Four weeks is an extremely short period of time to be able to accurately and effectively assess anything.

    Don't listen to me though. I don't know what I'm talking about.
    4 weeks is MORE than plenty to assess a pre-workout supplement.
  11. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,539
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by purebred View Post
    Pump? What is this pump and what is beneficial for?

    You said you experienced no energy from it? Did you take it on an empty stomach (i.e. approx. 90-120 min. after a meal).

    Growth? You don't grow from taking supplements. You grow from eating more calories than you burn, lifting hard, and sleeping 8+a night.

    Four weeks is an extremely short period of time to be able to accurately and effectively assess anything.

    Don't listen to me though. I don't know what I'm talking about.


    pump = energy and feeling i wanna lift hard. i dunno how to explain it. the original NO shotgun gave me a huge pump and got my energy sky high with no crash. and no crap. i know how to take a supplement and i know how to eat and train. i dont expect growth ONLY from a supplement. i DO expect to see something. i didnt see anything. and u can see how it works for your workouts in one dose. at least, i can. thats why i ask for samples for pre workouts. 4 weeks is plenty of time
  12. Registered User
    purebred's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,125
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    4 weeks is MORE than plenty to assess a pre-workout supplement.
    assess it with regards to it's effects on gains? not the actual pre-workout itself. cause hell, you can assess whether or not the pre-workout agrees with you on the first workout. however, that's not what i meant.
  13. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,539
    Answers
    0


    well thats what i meant. i dont expect to see major gains. i do expect to see energy and/or a pump pr mental focus from first dose. didnt see it in 4 weeks with jack3d. NO SHOTGUN, the original one, is the best pre workout i have EVER had.
  14. Registered User
    danieltx13's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    390
    Answers
    0


    Just curious, why do you want a product that gives you a good pump? Pumps are nothing but mental masturbation, they don't do anything for actual muscle growth.
  15. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,539
    Answers
    0


    larger veins = more blood flow = more nutrients to the muscles.
  16. Registered User
    AtomicFox's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    514
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by danieltx13 View Post
    Just curious, why do you want a product that gives you a good pump? Pumps are nothing but mental masturbation, they don't do anything for actual muscle growth.
    Besides do not underestimate the metal aspect of growing. Feeling big will have an impact on how your body works and motivate you for the next workout.
  17. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,539
    Answers
    0


    i just bought some plain mono and iso mass which has aakg in it. ima see how this works
  18. Registered User
    fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,466
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    pump = energy and feeling i wanna lift hard. i dunno how to explain it. the original NO shotgun gave me a huge pump and got my energy sky high with no crash. and no crap. i know how to take a supplement and i know how to eat and train. i dont expect growth ONLY from a supplement. i DO expect to see something. i didnt see anything. and u can see how it works for your workouts in one dose. at least, i can. thats why i ask for samples for pre workouts. 4 weeks is plenty of time
    Funny, my definition of pump is completely different. I'm still trying to find that supplement that makes my muscles feel like the Tren did, lol. A pump for me is strictly what I feel going on in the muscle itself. And to me, when my muscles bulge and tighten up so hard that they look like their gonna rip outta my skin - this motivates me even more! Thats what I call a pump ~ ultimate blood flow + overall increased density & volume of muscles.
  19. Registered User
    ktatro1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    26
    Posts
    563
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by danieltx13 View Post
    Just curious, why do you want a product that gives you a good pump? Pumps are nothing but mental masturbation, they don't do anything for actual muscle growth.
    Pumps can also stretch the fascia around the muscle, giving that muscle critical space to grow....
  20. Registered User
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Answers
    0


    Im about to get some xpand. I have tried samples of Scivation Vasocharge and it's alos another to consider.
    I've used tons of preWO supps, very few are something i'd re-buy.
    On a scale 1 -10, 10 being high i'd say...
    WTF Pumped = 9, gotta leave room for better
    NO-Shotgun = 7
    Ragnarok = 5
    Anadraulic Pump = 8, but need to dose higher
    NO-Xplode = 5

    Personal mixes have worked best i think...
    Glycerol mono sterate and 10-14oz water is AMAZING.
    Arginine, mono, cit. malate.
    Glutamine alone was great.

    If Xpand doesnt satisfy me ill be going back to my own mixes. Cheap and in some juice taste fine.
  21. Registered User
    ChooseLife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    30
    Answers
    0


    xpand profile is much better than jacked
  22. Registered User
    bowhunter28's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    261
    Answers
    0


    Go with the xpand. Its good stuff. I use one scoop and it is plenty. With jack3d i had to use three scoops. So with my dosing i get 40 doses of xpand and only 15 doses of jack3d. Xpand equals out being cheaper.
  23. Registered User
    superfreak's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    50
    Answers
    0


    Just bought some. Its a good bang for the buck product, I have tried NO explode, Black Powder and NO Shotgun in the past, I have to say NO Shotgun was the best.
  24. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,539
    Answers
    0


    i agree. the ORIGINAL NO Shotgun was the best pre workout ever
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Myofusion and Xpand
    By MentalTwitch in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-16-2010, 03:05 PM
  2. dymatized xpand?
    By sundevil22 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-20-2010, 12:42 AM
  3. Dymatize Xpand
    By fritzer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-09-2010, 10:48 AM
  4. Xpand
    By Broken4head in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-26-2009, 11:26 AM
  5. Dymatize Xpand
    By Clintdogg in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-15-2005, 08:48 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in