Best Supplement???

M

MJBaldwin

Awards
I am wondering what you guys would recommend for muscle mass gain. I am about 5'9" and about 188. Not too hung up on the weight but I just want to build more muscle mass. I am not a Skinny Minnie nor a fatty just an average guy that wants to look/feel good for the summer/life and wondering what supplement would help me do that the best/fastest. I went to Complete Nutrition the other day and they said buy this stuff which what by Legal Limit Labs called 5 Decca Zol (advertised on the radio nonstop) but I wanted to check out what people said about it first. I have had mixed reviews on it. Not saying that’s what I’m going to buy just wondering what would you recommend for this situation. I have a healthy diet and do take protein shakes. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
I am wondering what you guys would recommend for muscle mass gain. I am about 5'9" and about 188. Not too hung up on the weight but I just want to build more muscle mass. I am not a Skinny Minnie nor a fatty just an average guy that wants to look/feel good for the summer/life and wondering what supplement would help me do that the best/fastest. I went to Complete Nutrition the other day and they said buy this stuff which what by Legal Limit Labs called 5 Decca Zol (advertised on the radio nonstop) but I wanted to check out what people said about it first. I have had mixed reviews on it. Not saying that’s what I’m going to buy just wondering what would you recommend for this situation. I have a healthy diet and do take protein shakes. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
DO NOT TAKE 5 DECA ZOL THIS IS A HORMONAL PRODUCT.
There isn't much info I can find on it, but from what I have found this is hormonal product requiring a PCT, and cycle support. This IS NOT something you want.
Sale Reps DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT.