h drol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call Me Sexy

Call Me Sexy

Awards
Starting an hdrol cycle in about a month or two and have a few supps for on cycle/pct. I need help with when to start taking them, the dosage, how to taper them off etc. I am planning on doing a 5-6 week cycle (because i have 2 bottles) not sure of dosages yet (maybe u have some advice on that also? :dunno:). The supps i have are cycle assist by cel and inhibit e. Appreciate any help, :thanks:

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
go to search type in h-drol.All the info you need is in there,no one is going to spoon feed you here.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Is that your only on cycle and pct?

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
...Posting in the right section of the forum will help too.

:bandit:

nynone

nynone

Awards
i would say to post under anabolics. pm me if you want help aside from that forum. i don't know if you're 21, or under that. if you're under 21, don't touch them. i can help you outside of the anabolic area if you are over 21. i cant post there, but i have have lots of knowledge when it comes to ph's, and have run my own h-drol cycle, as well as others. but first, post this under the anabolics section, and let their opinions flood in :D

Call Me Sexy

Call Me Sexy

Awards
alright sorry about the wrong post section. im new to this particular site
i would say to post under anabolics. pm me if you want help aside from that forum. i don't know if you're 21, or under that. if you're under 21, don't touch them. i can help you outside of the anabolic area if you are over 21. i cant post there, but i have have lots of knowledge when it comes to ph's, and have run my own h-drol cycle, as well as others. but first, post this under the anabolics section, and let their opinions flood in

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
go to search type in h-drol.All the info you need is in there,no one is going to spoon feed you here.
Dont just go and post again before doing your research. There are plenty of logs and info/???/answers already on AM. I have run several cycles based on reading all of the suggestions and anecdotal info, never had to start my own thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.