Test Booster similar to Diesel..with testofen?

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
I have been using Diesel Hardcore Test for quite a while and like it but I was wondering if their was anything out there that also had some testofen in it? I am really thinking about just buying it all seperate and making exactly what I want. Any suggestions on how much testofen to take?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been using Diesel Hardcore Test for quite a while and like it but I was wondering if their was anything out there that also had some testofen in it? I am really thinking about just buying it all seperate and making exactly what I want. Any suggestions on how much testofen to take?
That would be Testopro and it's very popular, my experience was a very good one. I was quite impressed with it.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
testopro is good. another option if u want to go the bulk route would be.

Icarrin 50% 500mg caps ~35 dollars
Testofen 40 Grams (use 600-800MG /day is sufficient) 15-20 dollars
INdole 3 carbinol 400mg per day ~15-20 dollars (Trans res powder is good too)
Divanex powder when back in stock 30 dollars use 1G per day
And could add id topical formestane 100-200mg per day OR Primordial FORMESTANE LV which would last a lot longer ~35 dollars

bulk lasts longer but costs more but dose customiztion exists aswell

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think HCGenerate is a wicked T-booster, personally I would take 10 caps a day, if taken this way you get 2 grams of Testofen which works really good. Alot of people say it's $$ but with the coupon code it's only $55, which I think is a decent price IMO.

Serving size: 5 capsules x 30 servings per container.

Fadogia Agrestis.................1000mg

Fenugreek PE (50% testofen).....1000mg

3,4 Divanillyltetrahydrofuran....500mg

Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestre: 500mg

Vitamin E.......................200

LJ:100..........................100mg

Zinc............................7mg

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
then there's primordial's phytotestosterone...

that hcgenerate looks nice...the FA is killer...but yeah, pricey

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently stacking Diesel Test, Testopro and Primal Male. Only been a week but feeling very alpha male.

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
HCGenerate sounds good. I may just stack DTH with something with testofen in it.....going to look for just straight testofen supplement.

firstblood

Awards
just buy some fenugreek...its $3.50 at NP and stack it with DTHC...thats what i'm going to do this summer when i do the KINGS STACK...fenugreek works for me...

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
dont buy plain fenugreek and expect testofen results . spend the 15 bucks to get 40 grams of bulk testofen is worth it. IMO another awesome stack would be

Bulk testofen $15 40 Grams
I3C $12
2 bottles of t-force $35
Formestane LV $35

ID run the testofen at 1G per day for 40 days along with 2-3mL of form LV,
I3C at 200-400 per day and fadogia 1.5G per day. that would be libido , strength , hardness and at a decent price less than 100 and it would last at least 2 months

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Sanchez is right. I've used Testofen on several occasions with no problems even in high doses. I opted to use NOW version of fenugreek and developed a mild case of gyno under my right nip.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
dont buy plain fenugreek and expect testofen results . spend the 15 bucks to get 40 grams of bulk testofen is worth it. IMO another awesome stack would be

Bulk testofen $15 40 Grams
I3C $12
2 bottles of t-force $35
Formestane LV $35

ID run the testofen at 1G per day for 40 days along with 2-3mL of form LV,
I3C at 200-400 per day and fadogia 1.5G per day. that would be libido , strength , hardness and at a decent price less than 100 and it would last at least 2 months
I've looked - where do you find bulk testofen? Neither NP nor BN carry it.

footster

footster

Awards
is testofen worth me too try at my age? Want to try something new...trying to prevent my self from going pro-hormone.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
is testofen worth me too try at my age? Want to try something new...trying to prevent my self from going pro-hormone.
It would be worth a shot as long as you have a good deal of experience and your diet is on point.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would look into TestoPRO as it contains Testofen and Divanil a very good combo.
This is on my list to run in mid/late summer with two bottles of T-Force. HCGenerate has a great profile but one dose a day doesn't sit well with me, I want it spread out. Putting Testofen and ***odia together with Divanil is a sick combo, or you can run TestoPro/Stoked though I am scared I would walk around with a constant rudder.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is on my list to run in mid/late summer with two bottles of T-Force. HCGenerate has a great profile but one dose a day doesn't sit well with me, I want it spread out. Putting Testofen and ***odia together with Divanil is a sick combo, or you can run TestoPro/Stoked though I am scared I would walk around with a constant rudder.
LOL yes the TestoPRO/Stoked stack would have a HUGE effect on libido.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL yes the TestoPRO/Stoked stack would have a HUGE effect on libido.
If Formadrol was not just on a ridiculous sale I was going TestoPro all the way right now after TNA. It's cool though, I will save the pennies and put together a nasty 8 week stack so I can be SWOLE for the end of the summer when my tan is in full effect. Lots of good pool time here in Houston during the summers!

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
thats a pretty good stack there.......1bottle of testopro with 2bottles of tforce. Pretty good price saying the tforce is BOGO free for 33 bucks. We should make a top 5 list of stacks that are being talked about in this thread.

1. Testopro / tforce
2. Bulk testofen/I3C/tforce/formestane
3. ...........
4. ...........
5. .................

good stuff guys...keep it coming. Thanks

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats a pretty good stack there.......1bottle of testopro with 2bottles of tforce. Pretty good price saying the tforce is BOGO free for 33 bucks. We should make a top 5 list of stacks that are being talked about in this thread.

1. Testopro / tforce
2. Bulk testofen/I3C/tforce/formestane
3. ...........
4. ...........
5. .................

good stuff guys...keep it coming. Thanks
Both of those stacks look sick!!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
testopro or phytotestosterone by PP

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
I decided to go with Diesel Pro-cycle and then add some fenugreek.......I know that it is not testofen but it was so freaking cheap on the nutra site that I just had to try it.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I decided to go with Diesel Pro-cycle and then add some fenugreek.......I know that it is not testofen but it was so freaking cheap on the nutra site that I just had to try it.
Dont expect results similar to Testofen from the fenugreek.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You won't get anything out of Fenugreek unless you take 9 pills a day in 3 doses if you bought the NOW brand. I did this and had a marked increase in aggression, libido and seminal volume... oh and your pee smells like maple syrup.

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
That is exactly what I was planning on doing.....9 caps a day split morn/noon/afternoon. I understand completely that it is not testofen....but for $3 per bottle....what do i have to lose? There is not much else out there that even has a chance of benefitting you for $3 bottle! I will try it and see.....I am curious.