epistane

Little Al

Awards
Hi, I am new to this and I am looking for some advice on Epistane, I have started on 10mg (first day),20mg (second day), 30mg (third day) and will be staying at 40mg until I finish. My questions are, what is the best way to take it, all together or spaced out over the day. Do I need to take anything else with it eg.activate xtreme(test booster) something for my liver,any advice would be great as I am trying to bulk a bit

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
you need liver support (A.I. cycle support is the $hit)
personally i would stay at 30mg for a week.
i like 1 dose in the morning
1 dose 1 hour before workout (at 40mg 2 dose preworkout)
1 dose 1 hour after workout

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
you will also need to run a pct i hope you have one lined up already

Little Al

Awards
Thanks, sounds good to me. I forgot to mention that I am taking animal pump 30/45 mins before workout, is it ok to take the epistane at the same time ?

Little Al

Awards
Hey, I catch on quick.... post cycle thearpy

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
If you're new to this you shouldn't be anywhere near Epistane

Little Al

Awards
At this weightlifting about a year, I'm 39...and looking for advice

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
how long have you been on the epi cycle right now?

Little Al

Awards
I started last Friday, I am also taking active xtreme (test booster)

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
dude....drop the activate xtreme. it's useless during something like Epistane, which is a steroid I hope you know. You know that right? I'd stop the Epi right now and wait until you get more knowledgeable about this stuff, like you should have done before you started taking a steroid.

So the plan is...stop everything and LEARN

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
last friday you mean 3 days ago if so stop taking it. and stay on the test booster. if you mean 10 days ago stay on your cycle and find a pct. either way you need to do alot more research on what your taking

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
yea sorry the activate would be fine for you. not the epi though. I would wait until you have a solid couple years of training in you before you try epistane. what's your diet like?

Little Al

Awards
Thanks for the advise, I will have to finish the cycle now, my diet is very good plenty of protein, lots of good clean carbs i take omega 3 lots of veg and fruit 5/6 meals a day. I have been getting advise from the lads at my club and this epi was reccommened to me and I'm glad now I got a second opinion. Can you reccommend a goot pct ?

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
epi PCT is kind of complicated, I'll let someone else chime in on that one. You should be taking something like Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations with the Epi. Take this all the way through the cycle and through PCT.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advise, I will have to finish the cycle now, my diet is very good plenty of protein, lots of good clean carbs i take omega 3 lots of veg and fruit 5/6 meals a day. I have been getting advise from the lads at my club and this epi was reccommened to me and I'm glad now I got a second opinion. Can you reccommend a goot pct ?
Never simply take someone's advice about what to put in your body. Always research first.

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
go to the pct section on this site and start reading

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been getting advise from the lads at my club and this epi was reccommened to me
You should probably (although they most likely wont listen) give them the advice also. Id say show them to this board, but then we might get littered with the uneducated.

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
I did say I was new to this...
if you are new to something why would you simply jump right into it?? particularly something as dangerous as ANABOLIC STEROIDS? at the age of 39 i would think that you would be mature and intelligent enough to do thorough research on the product you are taking as well as the procedures for before, during and after taking the product.... but obviously not...

i cant seem to figure out why anyone would even bother to give you help on this, luckily there are some sincere gentlemen in this community...

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
As others have said, you are way too new to the game to be messing with Epi. There are so many natural muscle building supplements that would be more appropriate for you, so read the threads on this site and see what might be best for you (Prime, Mass FX, DTP, Testopro, etc.).

Also, why do you need to finish your Epi cycle? Just because you started it doesn't mean you can't stop and put the bottle away.

Read, read, read. There are tons of threads on this website about Epi and PCT. Educate yourself before you do more harm than good.

We're just trying to look out for you, so take all of this as constructive criticism!

greaser

Awards
what is pct ?
Look, I know people are giving you grief for the statement above, but you have to realize that Epistane is an anabolic steroid. It's not like creatine, etc. Just because you can buy it off the shelf or on line doesn't mean that it's safe. I have ranted before about how some supplement makers are unscrupulous and most likely negligent in the way they market and package pro-hormones and pro-steroids, so personally, I blame them. That being said, this is something you really should have researched before taking. In fact, you should be posting this in the anabolic section down towards the bottom of this forum.

You've only been on it a few days so just stop NOW, unless you like the idea of man boobs and shrunken testicles and having to be on hormone replacement therapy for the rest of your life. Keep taking your test booster and get something for PCT. Honestly, if you stop now, you'll probably be OK because your balls won't have shut down yet after such a short time. Then spend a while doing research, if you decide to run a cycle, buy the correct support supplements and PCT first, THEN start the cycle. Honestly, you should get bloodwork done first too, especially since Epi is a methylated 17aa compound -- it's brutal on the liver -- so you should get your liver enzymes and cholesterol, as well as hormones checked before your cycle and afterwards as well.

Seriously: stop the cycle NOW. You can pick it up again if you still want to when you are prepared.

Best of luck.

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
Listen to greaser. STOP the cycle and look into natural supps first. We can help you with those. Just because your gym buddies told you to be on it doesn't mean they know what the hell they're doing either

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
10 days at 40mg is to late to just stop get a pct even if its otc when you get you pct stop the epi and start the pct.

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't think 10 days is too late..even his Activate Xtreme would be good enough PCT for 10 days worth