Some help for a newbie....NO2, NX3....???

1. Registered User

Some help for a newbie....NO2, NX3....???

[flame suit on]...alright, well, first off...whats up everybody? New to the board...but I need some help. I've been in the gym since late september/early october...going good, lost 20lbs, kept it off, got stronger, getting stronger, etc. I've tried doing a search, with no results. I'm looking for some info on NO2, and NX3....I cycled creatine twice so far, and take my daily protien supplement as i should be(1g/per # bodyweight)....diet is ok, needs work though. Creatine gave me that extra pump and a bit more endurance which helped me in the gym. I know that it only puts on water weight on you, but whats the general opions on the NO2/NX3 stuff? Any of you guys out there tried it? Does it do what it says and is it worth the $$? I'm not looking for muscle in a bottle...just that extra "pump" and endurance/energy like creatine gave me....would either one of those two be the answer? Is one better than the other? Side effects? Thanks guys.

2. Far Beyond Driven

The vasodiolating supplements do work well. Save your hard earned cash and go with V-12 or Swole V2. I've seen V-12 sell for low as $30. A little better than NO2. Oh btw, get that diet in check!
  3. Registered User

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by rpward210
    The vasodiolating supplements do work well. Save your hard earned cash and go with V-12 or Swole V2. I've seen V-12 sell for low as $30. A little better than NO2. Oh btw, get that diet in check!
    Thanks for the reply. San v-12 is their creatine, right? I was thinking of using that for my next cycle...the past 2 cycles was with AST Creatine HSC. What is Swole V2? I've decided against NO2/NX3. I dont need vasodiolating in my head Still working on the diet...going to do more research on this site to get a diet plan going. Thanks again
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. I need some help for deca use
    By sfail187 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-09-2008, 01:17 PM
  2. need some help for my first cycle
    By papa1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-30-2008, 12:39 PM
  3. Anevol help for a newbie
    By alainbballing in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-13-2007, 01:04 PM
  4. Need some help for my Mom... Dr D ?? anyone ?
    By Stinger124 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-23-2006, 06:51 PM