LG sciences Lipotropic protein

  1. LG sciences Lipotropic protein


    is so damn awesome!$30 for 5lbs,25g protein,about 70 servings.what a deal.thanks LG sciences.


  2. i've seen it for as low as $17...

  3. Quote Originally Posted by steam View Post
    i've seen it for as low as $17...
    What???
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


    •   
       


  4. yeah i got 5 lbs for $15 once...this was before they changed the taste

  5. Stuff is good man! Solid profile, good price and now excellent taste!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    yeah i got 5 lbs for $15 once...this was before they changed the taste
    prob was liquidated for the new version to come in....good deal though, new flavor kicks ass

  7. I am all about the chocolate!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  8. how is the taste compared to myofusion. I bought some of the gourmet protein on the new years sale and cant stand the taste. It will be the longest 5 lbs of protein I have ever had to drink. I mix one scoop gourmet and one myofusion to make it a little more desirable

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bigbeef View Post
    how is the taste compared to myofusion. I bought some of the gourmet protein on the new years sale and cant stand the taste. It will be the longest 5 lbs of protein I have ever had to drink. I mix one scoop gourmet and one myofusion to make it a little more desirable
    IMO, Liptropic Chocolate > Myofusion Chocolate. Myofusion Vanilla > Lipotropic Vanilla. I'm not a fan of Myofusion's price tag though - as a rule, I don't pay more than $6/lb of protein.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    IMO, Liptropic Chocolate > Myofusion Chocolate. Myofusion Vanilla > Lipotropic Vanilla. I'm not a fan of Myofusion's price tag though - as a rule, I don't pay more than $6/lb of protein.
    i agree on all of your points lol, repped

  11. Good stuff - I was using it for my prebreakfast shake. Nice mixability, inoffensive taste.

  12. Are both flavors on nutra the new flavors? When i put chocolate in my cart the picture changes to the old labeling. Thats scares me lol.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    Are both flavors on nutra the new flavors? When i put chocolate in my cart the picture changes to the old labeling. Thats scares me lol.
    Should be the new stuff. You can PM an NP rep if you want to be sure.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  14. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    Are both flavors on nutra the new flavors? When i put chocolate in my cart the picture changes to the old labeling. Thats scares me lol.

    That is why have hesitated in buying the LG Lipo protein. Let us know if you get the 411, I need some protein soon.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  15. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    That is why have hesitated in buying the LG Lipo protein. Let us know if you get the 411, I need some protein soon.
    AE14 has confirmed both are the new flavoring systems. I see a couple bottles of formadrol xtreme and chocolate tubs going into my cart very soon.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    AE14 has confirmed both are the new flavoring systems. I see a couple bottles of formadrol xtreme and chocolate tubs going into my cart very soon.
    Awesome, yeah I did doubt they would have the old stock, it's long gone now.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-23-2010, 12:19 AM
  2. Replies: 202
    Last Post: 11-12-2010, 02:10 PM
  3. LG Sciences Lipotropic Protein
    By Cfour in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-18-2009, 09:57 PM
  4. LG Sciences: Lipotropic Protein
    By itln stln in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-21-2008, 06:57 PM
  5. LG Sciences Lipotropic Protein - Macro's?
    By Iron Lungz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-04-2008, 01:54 PM
Log in
Log in