Jack3d

EZDUZIT

EZDUZIT

Awards
How soon after mixing Jack3d should I start consuming it before it loses its strength? I was told that it should be consumed within 10 min before it starts losing its strength. I usually mix and wait 30-45 minutes before consuming. Can someone clear this up?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bump

good question because when i was taking it after work on my way to the gym, i'd mix it in the morning and take it to work so it was sitting already mixed for like 9 hours...still got some good effects, didn't hit as strong as it used to, i thought it was because is started drinking coffee

S1ack3r

S1ack3r

Awards
i took jack3d and hated it. got no pumps. but on one work out i mixed 2 or 3 scoops in with some mountain dew... WOW. best workout i had with the product. i was nonstop lifting. but with the timing thing. id mix it like an hour before, and then drink in 20 minutes before working out, if you mix it in with alittle dew( like 6 oz) then drink it like 5-10 minutes before. (i really suggest it)

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
i took jack3d and hated it. got no pumps. but on one work out i mixed 2 or 3 scoops in with some mountain dew... WOW. best workout i had with the product. i was nonstop lifting. but with the timing thing. id mix it like an hour before, and then drink in 20 minutes before working out, if you mix it in with alittle dew( like 6 oz) then drink it like 5-10 minutes before. (i really suggest it)
Jack3d isn't really meant to give you a good pump. Besides, a good pump is just mental masturbation, it does nothing for actual muscle growth.

As for mixing it, I would drink it immediately.

timmy202

Awards
As far it helping with muscle growth i think its great.Gives me great energy,I work out harder and just get a better overall workout.An mixing it with soda is the stupidest thing ive ever heard.

RcMonahan

RcMonahan

Awards
I would definitely drink it as soon as you mix it. That is usually how most pre-workout supps work. I really doubt it is that big of a deal, but for maximum effect just wait to mix until your ready.

and yeah cant say i have ever heard of mixing an NO with soda. I try to stay away from carbonated beverages before workouts.

EZDUZIT

EZDUZIT

Awards
Thanks for the replies. I know when I used NO Explode, I couldnt drink it right away. It would always give me cramps. I found if it sat a bit after mixing or shaking it up in my bottle, I would hardly get the cramps. I figured the Jack3d would be the same but no where near. I get much better results with Jack3d anyway.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
the only thing i would let sit would be BCAA's but only because theres a huge difference in flavor/texture/froth if you let it sit 30 min or so. some people say creatine breaks down if you let it sit too long. the caffeine and geranium in jack3d should be fine as there are several products that contain both already in a liquid solution. i cant see it really hurting but ive always been a fan of keeping things dry until im ready.... less mess if it turns over in my gym bag

purebred

i tend to simply dump a scoop down the hatch and chase it with water. i have to swish it around a little bit to avoid getting the tarty Jack3d powder stuck in b/w my gums and what not but i have been doing this for quite some time now and it's worked.

I haven't been informed of any pros/cons to doing this but hey, if it ain't broken ain't no point in trying to fix it, right?

RcMonahan

RcMonahan

Awards
Well since we are on the topic of Jack3d already, has anybody felt like they eventually grow a tollerance to the normal dose and have to increase it after a while to get the same effect? I am positive this happens with NO xplode but have only heard a few say this about Jack3d.

UKStrength

Well since we are on the topic of Jack3d already, has anybody felt like they eventually grow a tollerance to the normal dose and have to increase it after a while to get the same effect? I am positive this happens with NO xplode but have only heard a few say this about Jack3d.
This happens with all stimulants mate unfortunately, it's why I've gone down the 'stimulant-free' route with my pre-workout drink, currently it's PreMax (great focus with no stims) and save the strong stims (ECA, OEP, AlphaBurn) for when I really need them.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Second UKStrength. I quit stims, ALCAR and GPLC kick strongly without tolerance. I develop massive rapid tolerance to stims. Jack3D was the strongest stim I'd ever taken, nearest thing to 6-year old ginseng... but thereafter tolerance.

However the schisandra berry extract is stim free(?) in Jack3D

You can't seriously be saying a stim in water "goes off?". Schisandra extract might be unstable... but the stims just don't "go off", chemically no-can-do.

Would be interesting if USP chip in on their recommendations. I think you're looking at tolerance. BTW where is Strategic these days?

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Oh PreMax uses GPLC which is where the stim effect comes from.

RcMonahan

RcMonahan

Awards
This happens with all stimulants mate unfortunately, it's why I've gone down the 'stimulant-free' route with my pre-workout drink, currently it's PreMax (great focus with no stims) and save the strong stims (ECA, OEP, AlphaBurn) for when I really need them.
Thanks man. Helps me understand it a bit more. I might give premax a shot. Im getting ready to start PCT so i might need something a little more like jack3d or black powder with the strong stims in them for the next few weeks though.

Im pretty pumped up to try this new muscle marinade pre workout supp. It supposed to be pretty intense and very down to the point in its ingredients. No bs. You guys looked up on it at all? its supposed to be realeased sometime this week if its not already.

doctacarta

Awards
Jack3d is too strong for me which is why i am on the Premax course. You should definitely give it a try bro.

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
Some people do get a tolerance. Jack3d should be cycled to prevent this - eight weeks on and four weeks off.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Havent had a chance to use Jack3d yet, but im thinking of mixing this with PreMax, my current supp.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
rhulk whats so good about premax? why you like it to much?

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Can answer that:

GPLC ... provides a stim affect without tolerance (I've not noticed any)
Di/tri-peptides give muscle recovery
Antioxidants ... enough said

Jack3D is a straight stim - it is a very potent stim with a bit of creatine.

The difference is in the price Jack3D is very good value.
Premax is good value ... but is twice the price for less doses.

You could cycle them after each other. GPLC gives a descent stim effect, Jack gives more but you get tolerant.

At present I'm going to try GPLC separately from di/tri- ... PP allow that and see how that runs. I like the taste of PreMax.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
rhulk whats so good about premax? why you like it to much?
Good call Mathias.

PreMax compared to Other things ive used- It compares great. Its mostly the GPLC aspect, wich will give amazing pumps and added tolerance to strenuous workouts. A close runner up wich is kind of overlooked, is how this is sweetened. The freeze dried fruit is one of those things that make you say-" why didnt someone think of this earlier?" Taste is not the biggest thing in a supplement if it works I hear alot. Well PreMax taste great.

I used to mix up stuff here and there to make my own drinks and what not, so this is another reason why PreMax is a keeper. It cuts down on all the mad scientist mixing- That doesnt mean I dont do that anymore, just less.

Cost wise. At first its like "ok its more than the usual suspects..." But once you factor in all the ingrediants and how much they put in for each one, it makes sense. Once you start taking it, you find out your paying for the best supplement in the industry today. Making that a trend of buying the best out there is a nice goal.I wish id start buying the best fish oils on the market too, but PreMax is a good start. Hehe..

Anyways before this turns into a novel, here are some other positive notes. Pepto Pro is a great additon to this.
Very versatile, as pre, intra, post.
Antioxidants, another overlooked, under discussed issue, PreMax shines here.
And well, once you start using this, besides the immediate benefits ie. pumps, endurance, after awhile you will pass present plateaus. It works.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so its well worth the money?

Can answer that:

GPLC ... provides a stim affect without tolerance (I've not noticed any)
Di/tri-peptides give muscle recovery
Antioxidants ... enough said

Jack3D is a straight stim - it is a very potent stim with a bit of creatine.

The difference is in the price Jack3D is very good value.
Premax is good value ... but is twice the price for less doses.

You could cycle them after each other. GPLC gives a descent stim effect, Jack gives more but you get tolerant.

At present I'm going to try GPLC separately from di/tri- ... PP allow that and see how that runs. I like the taste of PreMax.
If you read the ingredient Panel, There is a stimulant effect and profound one but also very effective dosages of 5 other compounds not in "bit" quantities.

Would you like me to break it down for you?

RcMonahan

RcMonahan

Awards
This stuff keeps getting better and better. Im anxious to try this.

And yes please break it down for us USP, im interested.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Easily well worth the money.