Hey I need help

mcrugby2

Awards
Hey Everyone I just wanted to ask a couple question on what the best workout is for me.

Alright so I'm 17 5'10 190 pounds fat. Im not obese or anything I mean I played hockey half my life and now rugby so im not a couch potato or anything of that sort.

I was just wondering since I am starting to get into lifting weights more and more I want to starting taking supplements or something along the lines of that but im unsure of what to take and was wondering if someone can help.

Thanks

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Hey Everyone I just wanted to ask a couple question on what the best workout is for me.

Alright so I'm 17 5'10 190 pounds fat. Im not obese or anything I mean I played hockey half my life and now rugby so im not a couch potato or anything of that sort.

I was just wondering since I am starting to get into lifting weights more and more I want to starting taking supplements or something along the lines of that but im unsure of what to take and was wondering if someone can help.

Thanks
what are your goals ? regardless you need to do some research here on nutrition and the timing of meals especiallt pre and post WO meals. Your staples are gonna be whey protein powder, creatine and maybe a NO product

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
what are your goals ? regardless you need to do some research here on nutrition and the timing of meals especiallt pre and post WO meals. Your staples are gonna be whey protein powder, creatine and maybe a NO product
Agreed, but whey is only really good post-workout. For your pre-bedtime protein you want something slower absorbing like a casein blend. I for one eat lowfat yogurt mixed with no fat cottage cheese before bed every night. I also eat natty PB with it.

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
ditto on edwitt.
Creatine Monohydrate and maybe a preworkout for some fun.

mcrugby2

Awards
Well my goal is to drop to like 175-185 but not scranny but more of a toned type of body.