trifecta stack and gyno?

gymboyjb717

Awards
Is thier any real need to worry about this with the trifecta stack? since its a very mild pro hormone should i even worry? i will start with a low dose any ways and go up to max, im thinking as long as i follow the direcions to a t i should have notin to worry about.

feedback would be appreciated

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
there is always a risk, i believe the risk with the trifecta stack is very very minimal

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
I've read countless reviews and logs of the Trifecta Stack, and I can't recall any of them mentioning gyno coming from it.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
The only thing i could think of would be is if you have an underlying conditon of Gyno, and for some reason it flares up but as mentioned it really shouldnt happen its very mild and the chance is very very small but we cant neglect the fact that there is a slight slight chance.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
there is always a risk, i believe the risk with the trifecta stack is very very minimal
Bingo.

There is always the possibility, but the chance with some products are greater than others. I've never seen anyone mention gyno on the Trifecta Stack.

I thought I had an issue with the old MMv2, but I think it was in my head. Plus, I was taking a ton of different stuff, so it's hard to know. - I think I've seen one case of a guy getting his gyno aggravated from MMv2. NONE from M1D.

The chance is VERY slim you'll have an issue.

gymboyjb717

Awards
i had gyno when i was a kid maybe 15 16 but i had surgery done. ive taken multiple things before with no sides of gyno.. haolodrol, t bomb novedex xt, i know thier not a prohormone persue but imo opiniong ill be fine plus im overr 200 lbs and for my first vylce ill prolly due very minial dose..

unless you guys think i should do max?