Muscle Marinade gets an A+

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.88%

Muscle Marinade gets an A+

muscle marinade is my new favorite pre workout after tonight's workout. i mean this, not just b/c i'm a rep, b/c if you ask me my honest opinion on a product, i will give it to you. but this MM was off the hook, the endurance i had today, the strength and focus i had, was top notch. i didn't get great pumps but that was expected and i don't care if i get pumps on a pre workout or not. what i'm concerned about is the endurance and recovery associated with the product and MM has both in a perfect blend. it's also not over powering like the pre workouts i have used in the past, i'm stim sensitive and i get the worst headaches and shakes on most pre workout products, even at just one scoop or they really bother my stomach and make me throw up. this didn't do either and the taste is amazing, the purus punch tastes like koolaid, NO JOKE GUYS. it's perfect in everyway.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.89%

What are you comparing this too?
    I'm interested in MM(mostly cause VPX brought my attention to it, and to their disadvantage made me MORE interested, but i've been eyeing purus for a while now)
    I agree i'm all about energy, and endurance, and delayed fatigue when in comes to pre workout. My problem is that i have a high tolerance to sitm and need an extra kick.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'4"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.59%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Any links to this supplement?
    I've been interested about what it is since I heard about it in the VPX thread.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.08%
    Achievements Posting Pro

MOD EDIT: You need to read the rules. NO linking to other retailers.
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.04%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Just curious, but is there any reason why Muscle Marinade falls just shy of a full months supply? I mean, $39 for 27 servings is a bit pricey...
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.88%

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo14 View Post
    What are you comparing this too?
    I'm interested in MM(mostly cause VPX brought my attention to it, and to their disadvantage made me MORE interested, but i've been eyeing purus for a while now)
    I agree i'm all about energy, and endurance, and delayed fatigue when in comes to pre workout. My problem is that i have a high tolerance to sitm and need an extra kick.
    i'm comparing this to every other pre workout powder on the market today, i've tried them all and this is the best so far.

the energy is very clean and dry and it's not one those "bounce off the walls stims filled supplements" where you feel like you're tweeking. everything is correctly dosed according to actual scientific studies done in humans and one scoop is all you need.

Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    Just curious, but is there any reason why Muscle Marinade falls just shy of a full months supply? I mean, $39 for 27 servings is a bit pricey...
    think of it this way, one serving is one scoop and that is all you need compared to "other" pre workouts where 2-3 scoops are needed and it doesn't last a full month, maybe two weeks if you're lucky.

read what i said above as well to answer other questions you may have.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.88%

The Pre-Workout category has long riddled with ineffective, underdosed products lacking scientific validation. Companies do zero research yet pump tons of marketing dollars into convincing consumers their product is the best available. Typically, they design lengthy and purposely confusing nutrition panels, haphazardly concoct pixie dust proprietary blends making their cheap formulas, and load half the container with filler attempting to fool consumers into thinking they are getting more.

Consider Muscle Marinade the anomaly. It was systematically forged from science and research by real scientists and athletes, boasting an ensemble of performance enhancing and recovery stimulating ingredients supported by peer reviewed and published human scientific data. Taking it a step further, Muscle Marinade includes the clinically supported effective dosage of each ingredient in every one scoop serving. NO OTHER COMPANY'S PRODUCT can match these claims. All facets of exercise performance and recovery are addressed withing our formula including increasing high intensity power output and muscular work, boosting mental acuity, enhancing fluid balance and hydration, reducing cortisol and free radical damage, enhancing cellular immunity, and facilitating maximal post exercise protein synthesis.

Marketing does not propel or sustain our products; Efficacy and Results do.
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.04%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Fair enough! By any chance will there be any Purus Labs reps at the Arnold Classic giving out samples?
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.88%

Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    Fair enough! By any chance will there be any Purus Labs reps at the Arnold Classic giving out samples?

i don't know the answer to that off the top of my head but i do know if you order anything from

mod edit: you need to review the rules.

just put in the comment box that you want a sample of muscle marinade and greyhorse will throw in a sample so you can try it.

give him a few weeks to get the samples in though before doing this.
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.04%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Sounds good bro. Thanks!
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'4"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.59%
    Achievements Posting Pro

The ingredient profile on this already got a little good-to-go from me because of actually listing the amounts of each ingrediant per serving, still reading the ingrediants but looks very solid so far....If the price comes down a little bit or I get my job soon then I'll be trying it out.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Muscle Marinade!
    By benj851 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-19-2011, 11:30 PM
  2. Muscle Marinade
    By joutlaw29 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-04-2011, 05:32 AM
  3. For Sale: Purus Labs Muscle Marinade Grape (Muscle Builders)
    By winwrightsa in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 04:55 AM
  4. For Sale: Purus Labs Muscle Marinade Grape (Muscle Builders)
    By winwrightsa in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 04:51 AM
  5. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-30-2010, 04:26 PM