- 02-16-2010, 11:11 PM
[B][B]Hey, I am currently a freshman and run track collegiately (D3). I am 5'9 165, 19 years old, most likely done growing. My times are as follows:
I lift heavy 5 days a week and do some sort of running 5-6 days a week. Recently I have taken Katalyst Vasocore Pre-Workout, Vitasport Kre-Alkalyn and Vitasport NO.
I was looking into other supplements to start taking because I am out of my old stack and really want to improve my times. I know the supplements alone will not do anything, I have world class motivation to get faster. Would a stack like this be beneficial?
Man BluePrint: morning
Athletic Edge Nutrition IntrAbolic: Intra-workout
Muscle Pharm Recon: Post recovery
I was also informed that Millennium Sport Cordygen5, would be very helpful as well.
If you guys want more information, please ask. Thankss
- 02-17-2010, 05:03 AM
cordgygen is good stuff. maybe give GPLC a try...?
- 02-17-2010, 01:42 PM
hill training! i used to run college track and this shaves times off tremendously! also since ur coaches prolly have u do short to mid distance try trainning with the long distance runners at least once a week this will shock ur muscles and decrease the lactate build up which will increase top speed and/or acceleration
02-18-2010, 08:17 PM
Yeahh 3 times a week I hit hill repeats hard...
As for the supplement list, does that look like a lean strength stack that will help me in track??
02-18-2010, 09:49 PM
Not too familiar with those supps man. Sorry i cant help, but nice times man! keep it up!
Similar Forum Threads
- By deadikated in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 06-11-2011, 12:24 AM
- By partylwc in forum SupplementsReplies: 29Last Post: 10-06-2009, 09:26 AM
- By Rah22491 in forum Bodybuilding Contest PreperationReplies: 0Last Post: 02-14-2009, 08:43 AM
- By Rugger in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 6Last Post: 05-28-2008, 12:43 AM
- By stryder in forum NutraplanetReplies: 31Last Post: 05-10-2007, 03:19 AM