ECA Alternatives

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.75%

ECA Alternatives

I apologize if this is somewhere else on the site, I've looked around for quite a while and I don't know my way around yet.

I had some trouble with ECA that was quite unnerving as outlined in a subject called 'ephedra...trouble maintaining an erection' (I'd link to it but it won't let me as I don't have enough posts).

After getting off the stack, I discovered that it WAS the ephedrine causing this problem (thank God) and things are good as far as that goes. However, I'm still looking for something with similar effects during a workout.

I loved the workouts I had while on ECA. Great energy, great feeling. I'm wondering if there is anything you can sub in for the ephedrine portion of the stack. I have no problems with caffeine or aspirin. Thanks for any help you can give!

Big goals here are essentially cutting fat. I am in good shape as far as muscle goes, but I know I'm carrying an easy 30 pounds I could stand to lose. Will the caffeine and aspirin do anything without the ephedrine? I'd love to get on a similar stack and lose that weight! Help!

-AC

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.75%

*bump*

Still hoping for some answers from the pros!
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.7%

try geranamine/caffeine or yohimbine/caffeine
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.75%

Thanks, I will research those. Also, I have had Advanced Muscle Science Vapor XT, which uses a HCA stack (featuring Halostachine instead of ephedrine) as the stimulant.

Has anyone heard anything about this? Know if it's safe? Is it still a vasoconstrictor? I'm still new as far as using supplements go, so please forgive me if these are obvious questions (I don't even know what geranamine or yohimbine are!)

ekdevil, have you tried either of those? Any personal experiences as far as results or sides go?
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.7%

geranamine is the stim ingredient for ergo Amp,stimx and Jacked,etc.its a good stim.side effects it kinda loses its effect after a couple of weeks.yohimbine is another ok stim.side effect is you get a boner.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.3%

Geranamine: 25-30mg & alpha-yohimbine: 9mg (active ingredients)

Or you can try adding alpha-yohimbine to your EC and see if it resolves your undesired side-effects.
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  132 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.15%

clenbuterol and baby aspirin
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I have good results with both VPX Meltdown and Axis AdipoX. In the long term, I lose about 4 pounds per month on either one. I do think the AdipoX kicks in a bit faster though. I think you'd like either one IMO.
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    I have good results with both VPX Meltdown and Axis AdipoX. In the long term, I lose about 4 pounds per month on either one. I do think the AdipoX kicks in a bit faster though. I think you'd like either one IMO.
    I like both suggestions. I like the new OEP by USPLabs as well.
    NSCA - CSCS
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.7%

id like to add that nutraplanets geramine 60mg/100tabs is only $20(that should last u about 3months or so if u do one tab a day),and a month supply of yohimbine is under $10,caffeine tabs 200mg are about $5-$9 in ur local drug store.depends how u dose it,you'd be spending under $30 a month only.
  11. UKStrength

I'm enjoying AlphaBurn at the moment (which is alpha yohimbine) and OEP is flying itself to me at the moment

Geranamine is a bit poo poo to be honest, I seem to get a nasty 'crash' in a similar fashion to Ephedrine.

I'll be stacking the OEP with EC in the final stages of my cut if needed, but the Fat Loss Stack, Dermacrine and Alphaburn are doing quite nicely currently
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    I'm enjoying AlphaBurn at the moment (which is alpha yohimbine) and OEP is flying itself to me at the moment

Geranamine is a bit poo poo to be honest, I seem to get a nasty 'crash' in a similar fashion to Ephedrine.

I'll be stacking the OEP with EC in the final stages of my cut if needed, but the Fat Loss Stack, Dermacrine and Alphaburn are doing quite nicely currently
    Your a fuggin speed freak!!
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.69%

Ive used Oep and Recreate before. I saw good results using both. Im using the fat loss stack from Primordial Performance now and seeing good results. With the fat loss stack you can add a stim like Oep or Recreate to it also. So far im losing steadily, so need yet to throw in a stim.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.82%

Not sure if this is just me, but 60mg of geranamine with 200mg caff also cause erection problems similar to ECA. Also, this side effect only lasts a couple of hours after each dose so perhaps one could play with timing and still take advantage of preworkout boost?
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.44%

Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post

The Fat Loss Stack has treated me very nicely. Toned up quite a bit
  16. UKStrength

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Rodja could probably confirm or deny this within MMA/BJJ, but amphetamine usage is rife amongst fighters. I've used some of the harshest 'stims' known so for anything to give me a 'buzz' it's got to be pretty good ;D

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty33 View Post
    The Fat Loss Stack has treated me very nicely. Toned up quite a bit
    Nice one mate, thanks for the feedback and support
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.47%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    These guys are crackheads DW! No wonder I can't keep up
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    These guys are crackheads DW! No wonder I can't keep up
    lol I use some stim, I have been on OEP for a while. I take some Jacked before my am Sunday session as well. I can see more of a need for it as I am dropping below 10% as we speak. The extra stim can help me through some rough spots.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.75%

sooo... Dermacrine and Alphaburn are the way to go? Is this stuff legal? I can't take anything that isn't. I'm in the military, and a pilot, and I have regular drug testing.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Looking for alternatives to PH/AAS
    By schwellington in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-07-2010, 09:30 PM
  2. TRT-- alternatives to HCG?
    By de49152 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-08-2007, 06:06 PM
  3. Alternatives to HCG
    By PumpingIron in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9