Peter North's Secret?!?!?

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

  1. lol food and supps. doesnt make u cum more! lol thats funny. Its all genetics 2. What also may help is to not have sexual contact or jckoff for a few days or even a few weeks if you can. GL and happy money shots!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by jcr1 View Post
    lol food and supps. doesnt make u cum more! lol thats funny. Its all genetics 2. What also may help is to not have sexual contact or jckoff for a few days or even a few weeks if you can. GL and happy money shots!
    ^^Hey Dr. Phil^^,

    Go back and read the thread. We're talking about Clomid. Clomid is not FOOD nor a SUPP. Your pts. of no rubbing out & genetics are true but actually I already learned those in 6th grade health. We're on Chapter 15 so, if you could plz open your book and catch up with the rest of the class I would greatly appreciate it. THX Teach.

    Thx for cumming though, welcome to the Gaza strip!!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by LiveWire224 View Post
    ^^Hey Dr. Phil^^,

    Go back and read the thread. We're talking about Clomid. Clomid is not FOOD nor a SUPP. Your pts. of no rubbing out & genetics are true but actually I already learned those in 6th grade health. We're on Chapter 15 so, if you could plz open your book and catch up with the rest of the class I would greatly appreciate it. THX Teach.

    Thx for cumming though, welcome to the Gaza strip!!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    what he said.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  5. Quote Originally Posted by lennoxchi View Post
    if you feel you have a small penis i suggest you learn to use your tongue like a ninja. please your woman that way if you must. personally i like to go down town no matter what i pack in front
    Put your tongue on her and let her f**k your tongue. Srsly. Try it
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    •   
       


  6. EJACULOID BY GOLIATH LABS.

    Fun lil 20 dollar thing. Picked It up, spilled gallons
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/164485-big-beazy-aps-3.html

  7. Quote Originally Posted by BigBeazy View Post
    EJACULOID BY GOLIATH LABS.

    Fun lil 20 dollar thing. Picked It up, spilled gallons
    I was looking at those. If you go on the site they have a new one that supposedly is even stronger now

  8. Quote Originally Posted by LiveWire224 View Post
    Yeah I freakin did it, BUT, she canceled(family stuff) and is coming next weekend now. Wonder if I can take another 200mg next Thursday, without crying when I watch Grey's Anatomy(joking). What do ya think??

    I'll tell ya though, first run with this chick my supps were:
    1.) Fenugreek
    2.) NOW Mens Virility Power
    3.) Myogenix Black Magic

    And I fukking crushed this broadd for like a whole weekend straight, no joke seriously. I mean i crushed her!!
    So can't wait to throw some clomid in this stack next time.
    Hopefully we get some good details from this weekend?

  9. Man u gotta watch the streams I pulled out once and shot it in my exs eye. She wears contacts and her eye got infected it was crazy. Any way my friend says he remembers reading in hustler or something like that. His stack was zinc vitamin e hgw and dhea my buddy swears buy it I have never tried it personally.

  10. quite interested in where one can pick up bulk fenugreek and im not referring to the blood sugar variety......i want the standardized to 50% fenusides thnx

  11. Quote Originally Posted by LiveWire224 View Post
    Well I'll let ya know Easy.
    Have a bird flying in town Wednesday that I need to drown.
    So like 200mg the day before is what you heard??
    I have plenty Clomid left in stash.
    Let me know.
    I usually frontload my PCT with 300mg clomid the first night. I notice this effect a day or two later. Then, things return to normal.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by 12STEP View Post
    Man u gotta watch the streams I pulled out once and shot it in my exs eye. She wears contacts and her eye got infected it was crazy. Any way my friend says he remembers reading in hustler or something like that. His stack was zinc vitamin e hgw and dhea my buddy swears buy it I have never tried it personally.
    Alot of people really push vitamin E and say that it increases your load pretty well

  13. Yeah there is something in the supp article forum about vit e protecting the boys on cycle

  14. Quote Originally Posted by 12STEP View Post
    Yeah there is something in the supp article forum about vit e protecting the boys on cycle
    Interesting

  15. Google Axcite Magnum.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bluehealer View Post
    Google Axcite Magnum.
    I just looked at the site. Their's a really interesting part under "Hard Facts" it says that the reason they didn't put in L-arginine was because the longer you used it the less nitric oxide your body produces, due to the arginase enzyme. Is this true?

  17. from what ive heard pineapple also helps lol

  18. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    have any of you considered his secret is women... lots of them...
    he started in gay porn so your theory needs revision...

  19. swedish flower pollen(Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins)

  20. Quote Originally Posted by julius kelp View Post
    swedish flower pollen(Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins)
    yea thats a key ingredient in those supplements that give you "ropes"

  21. Quote Originally Posted by entropy138 View Post
    he started in gay porn so your theory needs revision...
    usually straight pornstars come from gay porn

  22. yeah I have heard cabergolin or dostix does make you cum more often and bigger loads I have not used it but have heard it several times from many different sources honestly a test cycle does pretty good in its own respects I also imagine the abstain from sex for a couple days to

  23. LOL!!!!!! bump

  24. i dont know if this has been said as i have not read the whole thread.. but i know peter north has admited to using clomid

  25. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    i dont know if this has been said as i have not read the whole thread.. but i know peter north has admited to using clomid
    Really? where did you hear/read that?

  26. I usually drink celery juice every night. Anyone have a ballpark estimate of how much should be drank?

  27. Dr. Drew and physco mike were talking about it on kroq loveline...and mike is obssesed with porn and peter north. I think they even had him on the radio show

  28. Quote Originally Posted by therocker187 View Post
    I usually drink celery juice every night. Anyone have a ballpark estimate of how much should be drank?
    I've heard that a lot of people do 1-3 bunches. Which is around 10-36 stalks depending on the bunch. I myself have only done a bunch to a bunch and a half. But definately post back with your results. Cuz everyones been getting different reactions from this.

  29. Ive been trying the fenugreek..first time last night using it. 1g before bed like i read and it def did feel like it was more intense and it kept contracting like it wanted to keep busting but my girl said she couldnt tell a dif and it was a mouthful like always Lol but i wanna surprise her and make her say omg wtf! Im not shure how long to take it for and take 1 pill 3 times a day like the bottle says... any opions? Thanks

  30. You need to add Maca to that fenugreek - I pretty much have had the same experience - fenugreek makes orgasms feel better and adds contractions, but if the "chamber" is empty, it doesn't pump more volume.
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. I found Peter North's secret
    By ohiostate2827 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 06-07-2011, 01:07 AM
  2. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 01-21-2009, 05:58 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-13-2008, 08:26 PM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-03-2008, 11:05 PM
  5. Went North,
    By Charlie in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-03-2007, 08:38 PM
Log in
Log in