Strong PH cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexander72

Awards
mod edit: we recommend posting this in the proper forum.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Uhh first age? training experience? Diet? and if you did your research you would know the strong ph's and know that with a strong ph there wont be minimal sides. You can do your best to prevent those sides with proper cycle support and PCT but when i see someone refer to minimal sides i think something like trifecta or h-drol. Now at 5'8 140 my guess is you dont need a PH But rather to EAT and im just stating this because everyone else will. Im not going to suggest anything else because i dont think you have done your research or are ready for a PH. Just my personal take because you can gain a lot just by proper diet and training and i dont want you to risk taking a PH when you can gain from food.

alexander72

Awards
Uhh first age? training experience? Diet? and if you did your research you would know the strong ph's and know that with a strong ph there wont be minimal sides. You can do your best to prevent those sides with proper cycle support and PCT but when i see someone refer to minimal sides i think something like trifecta or h-drol. Now at 5'8 140 my guess is you dont need a PH But rather to EAT and im just stating this because everyone else will. Im not going to suggest anything else because i dont think you have done your research or are ready for a PH. Just my personal take because you can gain a lot just by proper diet and training and i dont want you to risk taking a PH when you can gain from food.
I am 28. 5ft 8.5in. now 155lbs. 7% BF. Worked out in the gym for 6 years.

I have properly ran a previous cycle of Warrior which contains Tren, Epistane, and Superdrol. I have finished the cycle and have pct'd and am doing great. This supplement, warrior, was recently pulled from the shelves of my store so i was looking for something that was relatively strong like this so i could take it.

walker11

Awards
i think jumpshot said it best. if you have done your research then you wouldn't need to ask for a strong PH. so why don't you post a few PHs you have researched and are thinking about using so we can give you input on those products.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
5'9" 155 and planning a second cycle? 6 years in the gym?

unless strength is your only goal from a cycle, i'm at a loss for what exactly you're doing...

let me phrase this another way. if bulking was your goal, in 6 years of training you should be well above 155 lbs. so what's your goal in this?

KarlaG

KarlaG

Banned
Awards
5'9" 155 and planning a second cycle? 6 years in the gym?

unless strength is your only goal from a cycle, i'm at a loss for what exactly you're doing...

let me phrase this another way. if bulking was your goal, in 6 years of training you should be well above 155 lbs. so what's your goal in this?
. . a hard-gainer?

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
. . a hard-gainer?
No. Someone that actually hasn't researched, thus the question. Also someone who has not worked out/dieted for 6 years effectively,thus the question. This is an experienced forum filled with experienced people. You cannot pull the wool over our eyes. This seems to happen more and more often. SC is right, unless your goal is to be as strong as you can for your weight, I call shenanigans on your experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.