Strong PH cycle

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  140 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.75%

Strong PH cycle

mod edit: we recommend posting this in the proper forum.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.31%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Uhh first age? training experience? Diet? and if you did your research you would know the strong ph's and know that with a strong ph there wont be minimal sides. You can do your best to prevent those sides with proper cycle support and PCT but when i see someone refer to minimal sides i think something like trifecta or h-drol. Now at 5'8 140 my guess is you dont need a PH But rather to EAT and im just stating this because everyone else will. Im not going to suggest anything else because i dont think you have done your research or are ready for a PH. Just my personal take because you can gain a lot just by proper diet and training and i dont want you to risk taking a PH when you can gain from food.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  140 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.75%

Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot903 View Post
    Uhh first age? training experience? Diet? and if you did your research you would know the strong ph's and know that with a strong ph there wont be minimal sides. You can do your best to prevent those sides with proper cycle support and PCT but when i see someone refer to minimal sides i think something like trifecta or h-drol. Now at 5'8 140 my guess is you dont need a PH But rather to EAT and im just stating this because everyone else will. Im not going to suggest anything else because i dont think you have done your research or are ready for a PH. Just my personal take because you can gain a lot just by proper diet and training and i dont want you to risk taking a PH when you can gain from food.
    I am 28. 5ft 8.5in. now 155lbs. 7% BF. Worked out in the gym for 6 years.

I have properly ran a previous cycle of Warrior which contains Tren, Epistane, and Superdrol. I have finished the cycle and have pct'd and am doing great. This supplement, warrior, was recently pulled from the shelves of my store so i was looking for something that was relatively strong like this so i could take it.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.17%

i think jumpshot said it best. if you have done your research then you wouldn't need to ask for a strong PH. so why don't you post a few PHs you have researched and are thinking about using so we can give you input on those products.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

5'9" 155 and planning a second cycle? 6 years in the gym?

unless strength is your only goal from a cycle, i'm at a loss for what exactly you're doing...

let me phrase this another way. if bulking was your goal, in 6 years of training you should be well above 155 lbs. so what's your goal in this?
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  132 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.15%

Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    5'9" 155 and planning a second cycle? 6 years in the gym?

unless strength is your only goal from a cycle, i'm at a loss for what exactly you're doing...

let me phrase this another way. if bulking was your goal, in 6 years of training you should be well above 155 lbs. so what's your goal in this?
    . . a hard-gainer?
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.64%

Quote Originally Posted by KarlaG View Post
    . . a hard-gainer?
    No. Someone that actually hasn't researched, thus the question. Also someone who has not worked out/dieted for 6 years effectively,thus the question. This is an experienced forum filled with experienced people. You cannot pull the wool over our eyes. This seems to happen more and more often. SC is right, unless your goal is to be as strong as you can for your weight, I call shenanigans on your experience.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-16-2011, 08:04 PM
  2. Best PCT for strong cycle.
    By michael75 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-24-2010, 01:13 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-23-2009, 12:20 PM
  4. CEL P-plex/M-drol too strong for a first cycle?
    By harleyman89 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-17-2008, 09:22 PM
  5. Still going strong
    By TheCSWFighter in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-16-2006, 01:21 AM