Need help with a good T3 and clen cyle

padriag

Awards
Can someone help me with this? I just want to lose weight. I got what i need I just need to know a reputable cycle. Is this wrong? No one seems to want to answer me....

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Wrong section bro....
And no one is answering you because it's obvious by your post you need to do more research on the subject..

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
wrasslin is right! you don't give the impression that you understand how damaging those products can be...you could do some serious damage to your thyroid and CNS!

there are some amazing OTC weight loss products these days, check out Recreate or get some DCP while you can and stack it with a thermo like Leviathin reloaded.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
wrasslin is right! you don't give the impression that you understand how damaging those products can be...you could do some serious damage to your thyroid and CNS!

there are some amazing OTC weight loss products these days, check out Recreate or get some DCP while you can and stack it with a thermo like Leviathin reloaded.
:thanks:
Listen to delsolrob, he just gave you some good ideas of some OTC fat burners to take.
There are TOO many to name, give those a go and get the T3/Clen idea out of your head for a good while.
When you've got your research in so that you properly understand these drugs and how to use/not use them and learn about their side effects then come back (and go to the right section bro...).
And by then considering your diet/workout is dialed in correctly you will probably have lost the fat that you are wishing to lose.

On a final note, you must understand that no matter what drugs you take, if you do not put in the effort diet and exercise wise needed to reach your goal, you will not get anywhere and you will more than likely hurt yourself in the process of trying to cheat your way to your goal.

If you have any questions considering diet/excercise/supplementation to reach your goal, I believe people would be happy to help you out.

-Wrasslin