Glycobol - AnabolicMinds.com

Glycobol

  1. mason1014's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    78

    Reputation

    Glycobol


    Just trying to get the most i can im about to do my 2nd run of mass fx and hperdrol loved it the first time..just curious if adding this would be beneficial? thanks

  2. Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    13731

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mason1014 View Post
    Just trying to get the most i can im about to do my 2nd run of mass fx and hperdrol loved it the first time..just curious if adding this would be beneficial? thanks
    Yup. Stuff works great.

    One suggestion. Start the dosage low. This Glycobol is potent.

    2 caps ED is usually enough for "most" people.

    Split the dosages and make sure to eatz the carbs.

    What do you love about that there MFX HX2 stack? I have heard good stuff, but never ran either. Strength and size?
  3. WhatsaRoid?'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,428
    Rep Power
    3650

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mason1014 View Post
    Just trying to get the most i can im about to do my 2nd run of mass fx and hperdrol loved it the first time..just curious if adding this would be beneficial? thanks
    Hmmmm, are you a traveling man?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Yup. Stuff works great.

    One suggestion. Start the dosage low. This Glycobol is potent.

    2 caps ED is usually enough for "most" people.

    Split the dosages and make sure to eatz the carbs.

    What do you love about that there MFX HX2 stack? I have heard good stuff, but never ran either. Strength and size?

    I actually have to take three to 3 to 4 caps now but I eat a lot of carbs haha. Once it kicks in I love the stuff and I'm sure your going to love it as well my friend.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
    •   
       

  4. Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    13731

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Hmmmm, are you a traveling man?




    I actually have to take three to 3 to 4 caps now but I eat a lot of carbs haha. Once it kicks in I love the stuff and I'm sure your going to love it as well my friend.
    ^^^^^^^^

    Did ya happen to see my sig, lol.
  5. totalpackage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    424
    Rep Power
    136832

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I am on my 3rd jar of Glycobol and just like everyone else said make sure you eat a good
    amount of complex carbs and stay on 2 caps a day for a while until your body gets use to it and you probably won't need more than 2 caps a day 1cap in the morning or early
    noon and 1 in the evening. One other thing make sure you take in a lot of fiber from
    vegetables, salads, fruits, and oats because the Glycobol will cause a little constipation.
    Good luck.
  6. FatalFunnel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    140
    Rep Power
    128

    Reputation

    Hey guys. What is glycobol actually good for and what can be realistically expected from it?

    I searched the stuff but only found logs that didn't seem too legit to me.
  7. Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    13731

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by FatalFunnel View Post
    Hey guys. What is glycobol actually good for and what can be realistically expected from it?

    I searched the stuff but only found logs that didn't seem too legit to me.
    What are you saying exactly brah?

    The stuff leaned me out and I kept 99% of my strength. Log is in my sig.

    Glycobol is a nutrient shuttler and muscle builder in the simplest of terms. Glycobol definitely works, it is very potent and needs to be used properly.

    There are ALOT of glycobol fans on here and abroad. One really shouldn't have to look all that far.

    FAQ-
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabo...ycobol-faq.htm
  8. John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33557

    Reputation
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  9. mason1014's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    78

    Reputation

    What i liked about the mass fx stack was the strength gains not necessarily the size but just a great feeling, but i think im gonna give glycobol a try maybe with the new formulas coming out from AX
  10. JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,283
    Rep Power
    3513799

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    What are you saying exactly brah?

    The stuff leaned me out and I kept 99% of my strength. Log is in my sig.

    Glycobol is a nutrient shuttler and muscle builder in the simplest of terms. Glycobol definitely works, it is very potent and needs to be used properly.

    There are ALOT of glycobol fans on here and abroad. One really shouldn't have to look all that far.

    FAQ-
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabo...ycobol-faq.htm
    I have a bottle on the way here that I won from the Snow bunny promo, I'm excited to try it, I used P-slin before and loved it, not sure if you used P-slin before but if you have is Glycobol Simaler?
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  11. Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    13731

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I have a bottle on the way here that I won from the Snow bunny promo, I'm excited to try it, I used P-slin before and loved it, not sure if you used P-slin before but if you have is Glycobol Simaler?
    I have.

    However, I used Pslin for preworkout and used glycobol for a recomp. I will say this- Glycobol is more potent than Pslin. IMO.

    CHO intake and timing is so critical with these products, I feel that they both do great when utilized properly.

    I feel I am still a novice in this area. But I am getting better.

    With that being said.

    I generally experienced the expected results when I had my nutrition planned out for the above desired results.

    I hope that helped.
  12. JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,283
    Rep Power
    3513799

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    `
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    I have.

    However, I used Pslin for preworkout and used glycobol for a recomp. I will say this- Glycobol is more potent than Pslin. IMO.

    CHO intake and timing is so critical with these products, I feel that they both do great when utilized properly.

    I feel I am still a novice in this area. But I am getting better.

    With that being said.

    I generally experienced the expected results when I had my nutrition planned out for the above desired results.

    I hope that helped.
    Thank you very much for the help, I'm looking forward to trying it
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  13. Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    13731

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    `

    Thank you very much for the help, I'm looking forward to trying it
    NP.

    Now rep me bish.

    lulz.
  14. JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,283
    Rep Power
    3513799

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    NP.

    Now rep me bish.

    lulz.
    of course you only have like 84000 more then me lol
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  15. Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    13731

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    of course you only have like 84000 more then me lol
    Rep Whore-

    Internet forum speak for somebody who, upon receiving reputation from another forumite, always reciprocates. The rep whore (or wh0re as it often spelt, to avoid swear filters) also pesters other members of the forum regularly to be given reputation points.

  16. JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,283
    Rep Power
    3513799

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Rep Whore-

    Internet forum speak for somebody who, upon receiving reputation from another forumite, always reciprocates. The rep whore (or wh0re as it often spelt, to avoid swear filters) also pesters other members of the forum regularly to be given reputation points.

    LMAO, someone wants to reach the 100000 mark lol
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  17. ProteinMurder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    446
    Rep Power
    571

    Reputation

    Glad this thread popped up, been thinking of running this! Heard you get Green poo?? Whats the story there?
  18. John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33557

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ProteinMurder View Post
    Glad this thread popped up, been thinking of running this! Heard you get Green poo?? Whats the story there?
    I never got it that Ive noticed. The ones that have say the effect is the body getting used to the ingredients and goes away in a couple of days
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  19. ProteinMurder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    446
    Rep Power
    571

    Reputation

    Cool, cheers Smeats, So when im on this (Bulk) Just smash as much carbs as I can? I got skinny gene man, so never really had to worry bout fat.
    And does it only work with the meal you consume directly after dose, or does it remain active all day?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Glycobol??
    By BxGymRat in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-30-2012, 09:43 PM
  2. GLYCOBOL Q&A
    By crazyfool405 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 251
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 12:58 PM
  3. Looking to buy Glycobol...
    By Aviad in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-29-2009, 10:21 PM
  4. glycobol/DCP and...
    By jsp0785 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 11:59 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in