Any new preworkouts to look out for?

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
Its been a while since ive taken pre workout supps, maybe like a year. I want to start back up since im not able to sleep in nowadays. Ive taken jacked, no shotgun, no xplode (its a joke), and vasocor. Any other ones out there that really kick ass?? jacked was the best for me so reccomend me something i havent kept up with the newer stuff coming out

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Ragnarok MST

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
Assault, new Jack3d flavor-Tropical punch, Motivate, Anadraulic Pump, Anadraulic State GT, Amphetalin....

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Running PreMax (PP) - its good stuff but $$$.

Ragnarok MST has a good following.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
oh yeah i forgot about mainiac... you guys should push that more, its good stuff!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like Jack3d um, Whiteflood gave me some sick Pumps. And if ya got the $$ I hear Pre-max works really good.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
gonna give that M-5 a shot coming up here

Really dissapointed that jack3d, is just 3d now, it sux they started pulling ingredients out for the general public. What a waste, since the general public takes it and sits at home.

Last edited:
wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
White flood/RPM is good stuff. Currently taking this stuff called Bullnox by Betancourt Nutrition. Seems promising so far.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Muscle Marinade, Pre-Max, New Anadraulic State.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gaspari Superpump ive seen some good results from. Also try Jack3d its pretty insane

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
gonna give that M-5 a shot coming up here

Really dissapointed that jack3d, is just 3d now, it sux they started pulling ingredients out for the general public. What a waste, since the general public takes it and sits at home.

??? i'm sorry but i don't follow... what big change in jacked to jack3d happened besides the bicarbonate being removed?...

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
Another vote for Pre Max. I think I may go pick up some RPM and take both prior to training and see what happens. :naughty:

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
??? i'm sorry but i don't follow... what big change in jacked to jack3d happened besides the bicarbonate being removed?...
No it went from Jack3d to just Jacked, less beta alanine and i think they had to down a few other things. Just know its not the same, no wheres near it. And if your thinking i have built up a tollerance, wrong. I even stopped using it, and all stims, and last tyme i ussed it, i wuz rite its changed.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Muscle Marinade is new :D And available within the next week. Planet should have it Monday hopefully.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only ingredient that was removed since the first run of Jack3d is theophylline (in the latest version). Originally, theophylline was a part of the methylxanthine complex in Jack3d that would exert it’s effects partly via competitive inhibition of cAMP degradation, apart from the synergistic interaction with 1,3-Dimethylamylamine. This change, and the corresponding label changes, were undertaken to match FDA compliance requirements in terms of ingredients and their nomenclature. Back to theophylline. As it turns out, due to the small amount of theophylline originally used, coupled with the fact that caffeine could exert comparable effects in the formula without theophylline, the elimination of theophylline was not at the expense of formula potency. Furthermore, USPLabs took the opportunity of the removal of theophylline to increase the per-scoop amounts of creatine and schizandrol A.

Ironhyde

Ironhyde

Awards
Gaspari Superpump ive seen some good results from. Also try Jack3d its pretty insane

I treid "Super-puke" 250 a few years ago...I call it "Super-puke" because without fail, everytime I took it, I yakked my guts up. Did not agree with me. I'll be switching to Purus Labs' Muscle Marinade as soon as I can get my grubby little paws on it.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
yeah that Muscle Marinade looks for real. i cant wait to try it too.

i'm a preWO supp whor3

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
The only ingredient that was removed since the first run of Jack3d is theophylline (in the latest version). Originally, theophylline was a part of the methylxanthine complex in Jack3d that would exert it’s effects partly via competitive inhibition of cAMP degradation, apart from the synergistic interaction with 1,3-Dimethylamylamine. This change, and the corresponding label changes, were undertaken to match FDA compliance requirements in terms of ingredients and their nomenclature. Back to theophylline. As it turns out, due to the small amount of theophylline originally used, coupled with the fact that caffeine could exert comparable effects in the formula without theophylline, the elimination of theophylline was not at the expense of formula potency. Furthermore, USPLabs took the opportunity of the removal of theophylline to increase the per-scoop amounts of creatine and schizandrol A.
say what you will, its for the general public, not bodybuilders. When you seel me an awsum formula, and then change things around so that its not the original, i will stop buying and supporting. Now if they had made 2 formulas, i might still be buy it. And im not talking about the jacked you guys have been getting from the stores. Im talking the **** they sold to the inner circle when it first came out, as jack3d. But most of us suspected that there wuz sumthin in the OG mix that shouldn't have been, hence the hold up with customs, and the reformulation.

I DON'T CARE ABOUT ANY OTHER REPLIES TO THIS COMMENT, THIS IS HOW I FEEL, AND UNLESS YOU CAN PROVE IT TO ME ON PAPER, DON'T TRY, I USED TO LIKE THE USP PRODUCTS AND THE AP PRODUCTS, BUT THERES WAY TOO MUCH ADVERTISING HYPE.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anadraulic State GT, Which is going to be our special edtion!..Testers raved about this as far as results..should be out in about a week..also Anadraulic Pump..both Superior products.. Info below..

The indisputable EMPEROR of pre-workout formulas has finally arrived…again!

LG Sciences new, long-awaited, reformulated pre-workout product is here!

Anadraulic State GT: Special Edition​

What has changed?
Our customers asked for it, so we’re delivering it. The new and improved Anadraulic State GT: Special Edition lacks nothing in its complex design.
Unlike our competitors who promise you a “new and improved formula” that simply means their most powerful ingredients have been stripped from the product to accommodate government regulations, we have actually kept everything, and added more, all in beyond-effective doses! We have…

• Vastly Improved the Flavor (Strawberry Lemonade)
• Added a Higher Creatine Content
• Provided a More Advanced SARM Complex
• Created Smoother and More Hard-kicking and Focused Energy with NO CRASH
• Pumped up the Servings
• Lowered the Cost​

What should you expect to see from Anadraulic State GT: Special Edition?
AS-GTSE may improve your…

• Endurance and Energy
• Pumps and Muscle Density
• Fat loss and Vascularity
• Testosterone Output
• Sexual Stamina and Performance
• Muscle Growth and Muscle Quality​

How is Anadraulic State GT: Special Edition best used?
AS-GTSE is best used when taken 1hr to 45mins pre-workout on training days, and once in the morning on off days. When extreme pumps are desired, take advantage of our dual-phase technology by combining AS-GTSE with Anadraulic Pump. Simply take AS-GTSE 45mins prior to training, and Anadrauic Pump immediately before training, and prepare yourself for the best workouts of your life!

Join us in the beta-testing logs located here:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
say what you will, its for the general public, not bodybuilders. When you seel me an awsum formula, and then change things around so that its not the original, i will stop buying and supporting. Now if they had made 2 formulas, i might still be buy it. And im not talking about the jacked you guys have been getting from the stores. Im talking the **** they sold to the inner circle when it first came out, as jack3d. But most of us suspected that there wuz sumthin in the OG mix that shouldn't have been, hence the hold up with customs, and the reformulation.

I DON'T CARE ABOUT ANY OTHER REPLIES TO THIS COMMENT, THIS IS HOW I FEEL, AND UNLESS YOU CAN PROVE IT TO ME ON PAPER, DON'T TRY, I USED TO LIKE THE USP PRODUCTS AND THE AP PRODUCTS, BUT THERES WAY TOO MUCH ADVERTISING HYPE.

Well it works just as good still but W.E it's your loss hahaha:booty:

alexx33

Awards
muscle marinade is my new favorite pre workout after tonight's workout. i mean this, not just b/c i'm a rep, b/c if you ask me my honest opinion on a product, i will give it to you. but this MM was off the hook, the endurance i had today, the strength and focus i had, was top notch. i didn't get great pumps but that was expected and i don't care if i get pumps on a pre workout or not. what i'm concerned about is the endurance and recovery associated with the product and MM has both in a perfect blend. it's also not over powering like the pre workouts i have used in the past, i'm stim sensitive and i get the worst headaches and shakes on most pre workout products, even at just one scoop or they really bother my stomach and make me throw up. this didn't do either and the taste is amazing, the purus punch tastes like koolaid, NO JOKE GUYS. it's perfect in everyway.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
HCGenerate, need2slin, n2kts... thats a beast of a pre-workout, best by miles ive used, no actualy its on a par with slingshot, there are some aweome products around at the moment.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its been a while since ive taken pre workout supps, maybe like a year. I want to start back up since im not able to sleep in nowadays. Ive taken jacked, no shotgun, no xplode (its a joke), and vasocor. Any other ones out there that really kick ass?? jacked was the best for me so reccomend me something i havent kept up with the newer stuff coming out
BLACK CATS DELIVERS! Whether you are a stim junkie or not! For feedback see http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/145359-applied-nutriceuticals-new.html

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Last edited:
DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love when reps come into the "Best of" threads! :D

Lemme throw my hat in the ring... Some AdamsSauce XT is top of the line focus and energy, not to mention when swallowing AdamsSauce XT, rage will be induced!