Does USP still make Vat attack?

AClockwrkOrng

Awards
I'm starting to get that stubborn belly fat around my abs. I heard Vat Attack was a good product, but didn't know if it was still being made. If it isn't what else is out there. I am currently on VPX Shotgun and about to switch to Jack3d in the next week, so anything that can be stacked with Jack3d would be great.

Thanks for any help

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
newest one is OEP, pretty solid, if you're looking for site specfic fat loss look into Dermatherm Target cream!

AClockwrkOrng

Awards
Thanks man, I'm glad someone responded. I was needing to make a decision soon. I think I'm going to try the OEP. Can that be stacked with something else to control apatite?

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
dropped 20 lbs in six weeks with OEP...agree with adding in the Dermatherm for targeting areas

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
VatAttack is merely Cholorogenic acid, source it from green coffee extract.

crewchief182

crewchief182

Awards
Right after they dropped it, they said they had some left to get rid of, so I dropped them a quick note telling them that I would love to take some off their hands. They responded with an apology, telling me that the had been through three different blenders, trying to powder the stuff and failed.

If you ever had any of this product, you'd know what they were talking about. The stuff clumped up with any kind of humidity, into unbreakable rocks. Too bad, since I really liked this product myself.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am running low on it myself... was hoping for a resurgeance...

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
well you are merely wrong:)

You are thinking green coffee bean and a totally different extraction method.
Yes Green Coffee bean is what I was referring to, according to a study the exact extract that was in the write up for VatAttack was that of italian espresso.:439:

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
AM advertiser Swanson Vitamins has Svetol, which is the same thing I gather