In need of a Testosterone Boost!

epixep

epixep

Awards
Hey there,

Been a while since visiting these forums but I can't think of a better place to seek some advice...

I'm fairly sure my test. levels are well below average. I was a 'late bloomer' and even had pubertal gyno until my mid teenagers years. I am currently 20 years old and barely have to shave (father claims he had beards by now), have some horribly weak boners occasionally.. etc.

I know I should probably go to a physician and get my levels tested, but I'm not going to (time, money)... and I am admittedly ignorant on all testosterone boosters and most of their effects.

I'm not looking for a serious steroid, or something that will bulk me up in a week or two... just something to help the test levels a bit.

I would usually just purchase, for example, Prime on Nutraplanet... but I'm a bit cautious messing with my hormones knowing some weird side effects can occur...

Any advice is greatly appreciated, thanks!

epixep

epixep

Awards
After some further reading, the Prime example was a horrible one since they say it doesn't affect hormonal levels... but regardless my point was that I don't want to jump the gun before hearing what you, the public, has to say.

Thanks!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Try to see if you can get a free visit to an endocrinologist, explain him your situation. The only herbs that boost TOTAL testosterone are fadogia, D-Aspartic acid(amino acid), ginkgo bilboa, mucana P.(l-dopa). Feel free to pm me bro.

epixep

epixep

Awards
Been peeking at Activate Xtreme and see it as a possible solution...

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try to see if you can get a free visit to an endocrinologist, explain him your situation. The only herbs that boost TOTAL testosterone are fadogia, D-Aspartic acid(amino acid), ginkgo bilboa, mucana P.(l-dopa). Feel free to pm me bro.
what is your diet like? what is your sleep like? are you hitting the weights?

how is your lifestyle?

I know when i was 19 I was a chronic weed smoker that did not pay attention to his diet and had erection problems. I blew so many chances with girls that wanted to be with me because I could not get it up.

Anabolic Innovations has a libido supplement out specially for libido Id check into that if what you are having is a challenge with libido

http://store.anabolicminds.com/product/anabolic-innovations/perform-120-caps.html

I have not tried perform yet . It is getting good reviews thus far. I have tried stoked and this has been the best thing I have done in a long time form erection hardness and instant erections.

http://store.anabolicminds.com/product/anabolic-innovations/stoked-120-capsules.html

I could be wrong as I have been before.it does not matter how much total testosterone you have if the percentage is not free you are not reaping the benefits.

activate xtreme is good stuff something on par with that is testopro

http://store.anabolicminds.com/product/anabolic-innovations/testopro-120-caps.html

From personal experience testopro seemed to help with strength more than anything. Note I was on a calorie surplus diet i think it helped recover a bit and boosted some free testosterone.

epixep

epixep

Awards
I eat 'well'. Being in college in living in the dorms don't have complete control of my food intake... but I stay away from the burgers and soda.. try to have decent proportions of proteins/fats/carbs and eat as often as I can.

Training is on and off, I'm a very athletic person (played basketball/golf in HS, playing collegiate golf at the moment)... do have solid weeks of great training. I'm certainly not sitting around doing jack-**** all day... so my low libido is a little frustrating.

I'm visiting my girlfriend (goes to school in Amsterdam) in early March and would like to be a sex-machine for her. :)

Thanks for the recommendations, I put in an order for Activate Xtreme and Perform... with these and some good, solid work ethic in the gym the next three weeks... I should be 'good-to-go' for my lady!

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
what is your diet like? what is your sleep like? are you hitting the weights?

how is your lifestyle?

I know when i was 19 I was a chronic weed smoker that did not pay attention to his diet and had erection problems. I blew so many chances with girls that wanted to be with me because I could not get it up.

Anabolic Innovations has a libido supplement out specially for libido Id check into that if what you are having is a challenge with libido

http://store.anabolicminds.com/product/anabolic-innovations/perform-120-caps.html

I have not tried perform yet . It is getting good reviews thus far. I have tried stoked and this has been the best thing I have done in a long time form erection hardness and instant erections.

http://store.anabolicminds.com/product/anabolic-innovations/stoked-120-capsules.html

I could be wrong as I have been before.it does not matter how much total testosterone you have if the percentage is not free you are not reaping the benefits.

activate xtreme is good stuff something on par with that is testopro

http://store.anabolicminds.com/product/anabolic-innovations/testopro-120-caps.html

From personal experience testopro seemed to help with strength more than anything. Note I was on a calorie surplus diet i think it helped recover a bit and boosted some free testosterone.
You say you had some "difficulties" in your younger years. what did u do/when did you start to see things make a turn for the better? After diet changes? Stopping smoking?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I eat 'well'. Being in college in living in the dorms don't have complete control of my food intake... but I stay away from the burgers and soda.. try to have decent proportions of proteins/fats/carbs and eat as often as I can.

Training is on and off, I'm a very athletic person (played basketball/golf in HS, playing collegiate golf at the moment)... do have solid weeks of great training. I'm certainly not sitting around doing jack-**** all day... so my low libido is a little frustrating.

I'm visiting my girlfriend (goes to school in Amsterdam) in early March and would like to be a sex-machine for her. :)

Thanks for the recommendations, I put in an order for Activate Xtreme and Perform... with these and some good, solid work ethic in the gym the next three weeks... I should be 'good-to-go' for my lady!
let us know how things go.

You say you had some "difficulties" in your younger years. what did u do/when did you start to see things make a turn for the better? After diet changes? Stopping smoking?
Just living an unhealthy lifestyle. partying, not exercising much, not eating healthy and much

when I started lifting it got even better.

also got into boxing and did high cardio. I really think moderate-high cardio helps a lot.

epixep

epixep

Awards
Smeton, just noticed you're in Dyersburg?! Small world... I'm currently playing golf at Cumberland University in Lebanon, TN and have a friend from D-burg.. I went up to visit his place for Thanksgiving... perhaps you know him or his family... Ryan Gammons.. father is in the National Guard and they own a nice Italian place somewhere in town.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
honestly before starting the activate xtreme even, get the blood tests. Somewhere between $75-150 for a hormone panel, but is worth every cent to know. If you have a low total T and already have a low SHBG, then Actviate xtreme will do next to nothing for you. You need to know where you are starting from before you start medicating.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
honestly before starting the activate xtreme even, get the blood tests. Somewhere between $75-150 for a hormone panel, but is worth every cent to know. If you have a low total T and already have a low SHBG, then Actviate xtreme will do next to nothing for you. You need to know where you are starting from before you start medicating.
Someone told me it was near $500 for a hormone test

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
eat coconut oil, at least 50 grams/day. your total testosterone will rise significantly. no need to buy supplements, their only purpose in life is to empty your wallet.

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
eat coconut oil, at least 50 grams/day. your total testosterone will rise significantly. no need to buy supplements, their only purpose in life is to empty your wallet.
I agree with this as coconut oil is outstanding for helping test production, add a good form of zinc or ZMA at bedtime. Low-fat eating crashes test. And you need some cholestrol in your diet as that's what's up stream of test. Extra virgin olive oil is pretty good fat for test production too, but not as good as coconut oil. Some vegetable oils will actually lower test.

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
they lied
If you're a student, you sdhould be able to find a local hospital that will do blood test from time to time cheaply look for low income testing in your area hospital.

And single hormone salva test can be gotten for a little over $40.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm getting a nice T-boost with TestoPro, T-force and Formestane combo.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
best thing i have used recently was a Dermacrine Phytotestosterone stack, the testofen is gerat stuff, if you're looking for a non PH drop the Dermacrine and grab Sustain Alpha liqua vade

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What will it do for free test?

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
i would suggest some blood work and a bottle of Primordial Performances Sustain Alpha. maby throw in some powerfull with it. That combo gave me sick libido, well being, and rock hard...

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
No supps just yet, get your rump to an endo, get a blood panel and talk with him from there.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was worried about my test levels about a year ago. since then i have ran HGHup, IGF 2, Drive, Sustain Alpha, 2nd gear and a few more and now i feel great. just run a few test boosters and see how you feel. if you still feel bad after 3 t boosters, go to the doc if you can. have u ran anything steroidal before? if you havent, you prob dont have low t levels at 20

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Smeton, just noticed you're in Dyersburg?! Small world... I'm currently playing golf at Cumberland University in Lebanon, TN and have a friend from D-burg.. I went up to visit his place for Thanksgiving... perhaps you know him or his family... Ryan Gammons.. father is in the National Guard and they own a nice Italian place somewhere in town.
Do not recall the name off hand.

I have a friend that lives in Lebanon. name is Shawn hes an NGA competitor and we competed together last year in the NGA Nashville. he owns a gym there and is a personal trainer.

jamo30

Awards
talk about small world indeed! i played basketball at cumberland for the last 3 years but got hurt so i retired from there lol i am currently at tennessee tech how long have you been at cumberland?

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Hey Andrew...Could you please point me in the direction of any studies proving Ginkgo Biloba increases total testosterone in humans? I just read that it increases test in diabetic rats, but not in humans. That seems to be the most popular one. Have any suggestions?

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
What will it do for free test?
for lowering shbg and thus increasing free test he could eat 15 grams of high grade fish oil/day.

you see, nature provides us with all the means we need, no need for overhyped supplements that only will empty your wallet.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Hey Andrew...Could you please point me in the direction of any studies proving Ginkgo Biloba increases total testosterone in humans? I just read that it increases test in diabetic rats, but not in humans. That seems to be the most popular one. Have any suggestions?
Their was an ACTUAL study on humans, posted on this forum that showed 60mg for people under 200lbs, and 120mg for people over 200lbs. Blocking prolactin leads to an increase in total testosterone as long as its not completely blocked which would lead to a decrease in testosterone. That is why l-dopa is a solid testosterone booster.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Their was an ACTUAL study on humans, posted on this forum that showed 60mg for people under 200lbs, and 120mg for people over 200lbs. Blocking prolactin leads to an increase in total testosterone as long as its not completely blocked which would lead to a decrease in testosterone. That is why l-dopa is a solid testosterone booster.
Very cool, thanks for the reply. May have to add in some Ginkgo to my daily supplement list.