I need a new preworkout supp....stat!

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
I'm in the market for a new pre-workout supplement. I've narrowed it down to Jack3d, Ragnarok, White Flood, or Muscle Pharms Assault. Anybody have any suggestions as to which one I should try? Or a product that I might be missing?

My other question is, out of these, which one would you guys go with for pure fat loss....
OEP, Mitotropin, or Ephedrine/Guarana?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like Ragnarok and LG Anadraulic State. AS has test boost, AI, creatine.

davidl351

Awards
I would also look into Xtreme Formulation's Vengeance, MAN's Body Octane, iForce HemaVol, Omega Sports Ultima.

Ragnarok looks solid though.

TheAmazing1

TheAmazing1

Awards
yeah rag for sure out of those. im going to try AS next too

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
PreMax by Primordial Performance is a fantastic preworkout product if you don't mind paying some extra money.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
PreMax with RPM or RPM with Ultima

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The king of preworkout supps, PreMax. They put full doses and you know how much of each your getting. Definate superfood.

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
I'll def. look into Pre-max. What about between OEP, EC, and Mitotropin?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
there are some great one out there. I am still looking to give a try

AS
Premax
Ultima

All of which have had some outstanding reviews

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
So is Jack3d overhyped or what? Anyone tried Assault?

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
AS meaning Anadraulic state? No one likes Jack3d huh?

WhirlyBird

Awards
Might look into SNS Focus XT. Really good stuff. The product is geared more towards focus and energy and less on pump, but I still achieve a great pump regardless.

Focus XT is also a great stacker w/ MCC and Beta-Alanine since it contains the follow:

Focus XT Blend 9800mg **
Choline Bitartrate
L-Tyrosine
Acetyl-L-Carnitine
DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol Bitartrate)
Vinpocetine
Huperzine A

Caffeine Anhydrous 200mg

We have 7 flavors to choose from and I have seen it as low as $19.95 for 30 servings!!

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
In all honesty the most promising seem to be AS and Premax they are just very complete forumlas with proven results.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
jack3d, all you'll ever need the forms of preworkout drinks, nothing has ever even come close imo

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
I might just have to try Ultima for a month, Jack3d for a month, and Premax for a month and see which one I like best...

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
In all honesty the most promising seem to be AS and Premax they are just very complete forumlas with proven results.
if you can find a single ingredient in RagNOrok Ultra that is not synnergistic with each other ingredient and not proven to aid in your workout needs, i'll be impressed :439:

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
I might just have to try Ultima for a month, Jack3d for a month, and Premax for a month and see which one I like best...
It basically comes down to what exactly you're looking for. Pre Max is straight to the point. It's stimulant free, and contains pomegranate, PeptoPro and GPLC. It doesn't have any artificial sweeteners or flavors. It's made to be an effective, science-backed product, free of any unnecessary BS. There isn't another preworkout supplement with a proven, science-backed ingredient profile like Pre Max. It has a nice writeup explaining everything here:

I've heard good reviews about Ultima, but have not tried it. Jacked is a good product, and I've used a couple tubs of it myself. However, it is stimulant heavy; not something you'd want to use all the time IMO.

AtomStrange

AtomStrange

Awards
I'm in the market for a new pre-workout supplement. I've narrowed it down to Jack3d, Ragnarok, White Flood, or Muscle Pharms Assault. Anybody have any suggestions as to which one I should try? Or a product that I might be missing?

My other question is, out of these, which one would you guys go with for pure fat loss....
OEP, Mitotropin, or Ephedrine/Guarana?
I'm using Jack3d for a couple of months. Using 2 scoops and 1 swagger pill for about a month and a half. The energy and focus has been amazing and hasn't dwindled one bit. No affiliations here... just my experience. I've been hitting the gym harder than ever, added an extra day to my routine, and added 30 minutes to every workout... I've even found myself going another extra day over the weekend on occasion.
I don't get jitters, but I do tend to feel some tingling in my muscles sometimes when I lift. My cardio has been better and better. Ran 7 miles on Monday plus 800 jumps on jump rope... That's not bragging as i'm sure most of you guys here can run marathons, but for me... 7 miles is my all-time high up from 5. I've run 16 miles this week so far!

Not too much of a crash, and my appetite is suppressed quite a bit. Not sure if that's the swagger or the Jack3d.

If you try Jack3d there are 2 flavors... Tropical and Lemon. They're both OK, but I prefer the lemon. More like lemonade.

I've seen a major change in my core/mid section (probably from upping the cardio to 60% of my workout) and have seen gains in my calves (from running and jumping) and my bi's.

I've noticed more of an urgency to want to hit the gym... something I never really had before. Also more focus on my workout, form, and reps. Normally I would get distracted or take longer breaks in between sets.

I attribute my increase in exercise, urgency, focus, and energy to these pre-workout sups...

Some people on here have said they'll try this out and see if they get the same feeling, but so far I haven't heard anyone who has tried this combo. It's been pretty killer for me so far though.

Hope that helps some... Still fairly new to posting here.

***Shameless Plug
** Feel Free to check out final versions of Atom Strange's upcoming release 'Cosmic Disturbance' here!**
Anyone want to join the Atom Strange Facebook page is welcome to as well... New songs are loaded there on the bottom left of the page.
Totally appreciate your support in Health and in Music!
Your comments on Facebook are welcome and appreciated!
Rick

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you can find a single ingredient in RagNOrok Ultra that is not synnergistic with each other ingredient and not proven to aid in your workout needs, i'll be impressed :439:
I gotta tell you, I got a sample of it and was very impressed.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Im sorry i neglected to mention RagNOrok its also one of my favorites i have a tub right now and love it. I was more or less responding to what i read :nervous: but its without a dobut a phenominal product right at the the top of the list.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I gotta tell you, I got a sample of it and was very impressed.
im pumped to hear it :). did you use the caff or caff free version?

Im sorry i neglected to mention RagNOrok its also one of my favorites i have a tub right now and love it. I was more or less responding to what i read :nervous: but its without a dobut a phenominal product right at the the top of the list.
i thought i had seen you say you did somewhere before ;)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't comment on Ragnarok with Caff (trying on Friday) but the caff free worked very well. Ultima is really an impressive formulation that is stim free and if you want a boost just add whatever stim you like to it (though you may not need it based on the potent nootropics in it). AS-GT is looking to be pretty ridic as well, on my short list of products to purchase once it is out.

Jack3d, oh how I love me some Jack3d! I saved this for last because, like stated above, it is a no nonsense, mule kick in the pants badass that will wake the dead if you take 3 scoops. Nothing I have ran into gives me better focus and energy like Jack3d and if you only need 1.5-2 scoops will last a month no problem. It really depends if you are looking for novel non-stim products like Premax and Ultima or more potent stim based ones like Jack3d and AS-GT. Oh, and if you like stim based pill form pwo supps I have heard nothing but awesome reviews for CORE ZAP, you can get it at NutraPlanet.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
The king of preworkout supps, PreMax. They put full doses and you know how much of each your getting..
Assault has the right doses as well. i like the Suma root in Assault too... plus, the taste is ridiculously amazing.

i actually am juggling Assault and Jack3d right now, depending on my workout. i use assault for the heavy pure lifting days, and i use jack3d on my abs/cardio days right now.

sometimes i stack jacked w/ Anadraulic Pump from LG... that stack is funtimes.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im pumped to hear it :). did you use the caff or caff free version?
I am looking forward to trying caff version for legs on Friday morning... rarely do I catch and morning workout so this should be fun to gauge the energy I get from it. Will update once I take it.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sometimes i stack jacked w/ Anadraulic Pump from LG... that stack is funtimes.
Now you are talking, this is my current hands down favorite for high intensity days like legs/shoulders. AP and Jack3d together give some off the chain pumps, focus and energy.:439:

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
what is AS-GT?

and I'm thinking about getting some OEP so I might stack that and Ultima b4 workouts for the first month...

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking OEP and Ultima. Essentially it would almost be like Jack3d and Ultima. I will def. try the others, but I think I'm going to go this route first. Should I add recreate to this?

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
i like white flood great prework out and a good price

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what is AS-GT?

and I'm thinking about getting some OEP so I might stack that and Ultima b4 workouts for the first month...
LG Anadraulic State-GT, new formula that is coming out and is supposed to be an improvement over the original.

UKStrength

My vote for Fat burner needs to go to Ephedrine as I've not yet tried OEP (it's on the way though).

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
what is AS-GT?
its the new version of Anadraulic State- GT stands for "Great Tasting".. great supp but the knock was always the taste before this version...

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
My vote for Fat burner needs to go to Ephedrine as I've not yet tried OEP (it's on the way though).
I have two bottles of OEP sitting here, taunting me. I'm waiting a few more weeks before I use them.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have two bottles of OEP sitting here, taunting me. I'm waiting a few more weeks before I use them.
Very much the same the same with me...need to finish my SomnidrenGH log then time to do some cutting!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ha ha it's not easy. I get the urge to open the bottles and pop one.
I got a VIP bottle so I know what it is like and that makes it even harder to NOT take it, oh and the two bottles of DCP sitting next to it on my shelf aren't helping matters either.

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
I got a VIP bottle so I know what it is like and that makes it even harder to NOT take it, oh and the two bottles of DCP sitting next to it on my shelf aren't helping matters either.
LOL we sound like alcoholics or something.

"I can do this. Fight the urge."

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You can't even begin to compare them. PreMax is nutrition; everything else is supplementation of ergogenic aids, like creatine, beta alanine, etc. PreMax is cool, but it's off on the sidelines doing its own (admittedly awesome) thing, with a funky base-line.

MAN Clout has exact amount of every ingredient, whopping doses, and backed by science. Ragnarok is freaking great, as well, and nothing can beat what you get for the price, it's an all-in-one. Cre02 is the premium pre-workout for endurence and strength, and Green Bulge is awesome for pure strength.

All those are totally different from PreMax.

davidl351

Awards
when people say "jack3d is the best", by what measure are they going by? the stimulant content? if so, i'd agree... both caffeine AND 1,3 dimeth? that's INSANE stimulation. of course all those central nervous stimulants will rouse you to do better in the gym.

but i'd suggest that you look at the big picture. Rag stim-free, Ultima, PreMax, Body Octane, C-BOL -- they all not only have ergogenic compounds, but overall health-oriented compounds also.

i personally didn't use jack3d for its claimed pumps or vascularity -- i used it for the crazy focus it gave me. all that stim stuff will wear you out eventually though.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
when people say "jack3d is the best", by what measure are they going by? the stimulant content? if so, i'd agree... both caffeine AND 1,3 dimeth? that's INSANE stimulation. of course all those central nervous stimulants will rouse you to do better in the gym.

but i'd suggest that you look at the big picture. Rag stim-free, Ultima, PreMax, Body Octane, C-BOL -- they all not only have ergogenic compounds, but overall health-oriented compounds also.

i personally didn't use jack3d for its claimed pumps or vascularity -- i used it for the crazy focus it gave me. all that stim stuff will wear you out eventually though.
He speaks the truth theres no doubt jack3d gives you great energy no one is going to question that because it is quite frankley the best supplement for energy in my mind. Now theres more well rounded products out there which give energy,focus,pump, and a whole bunch of other health benefits. But if you need a pick me up jack3d is your go to.

bostonboy

Banned
Awards

IMO, despite the claims, ULTIMA tastes horrible. Im not sure, if they tried, they could get it to taste worse. It tastes so bad, I cant take it long enough to see if it lives up the hype. I have about 3 services out it...would give it away if I could.

davidl351

Awards
IMO, despite the claims, ULTIMA tastes horrible. Im not sure, if they tried, they could get it to taste worse. It tastes so bad, I cant take it long enough to see if it lives up the hype. I have about 3 services out it...would give it away if I could.
hrm, maybe try mixing it with a fruit juice, gatorade, or crystal light? i know a lot of people have complained about the taste.

bostonboy

Banned
Awards
Chef Guess is out of ideas. Tried Gatoraid, and apple juice, just very hard to overcome the bad taste, but thanks.

davidl351

Awards
Chef Guess is out of ideas. Tried Gatoraid, and apple juice, just very hard to overcome the bad taste, but thanks.
dang man, that's a shame. for people who don't mind the taste and it has worked for, it's a remarkable product. if you don't want the product, maybe we can work out a deal?

bostonboy

Banned
Awards
dang man, that's a shame. for people who don't mind the taste and it has worked for, it's a remarkable product. if you don't want the product, maybe we can work out a deal?
Will consider any offers.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
RPM is nice, especially stacked with Drive... but i'm really into powders right now... might be a little placebo effect mixed in, but i think it hits me faster and harder when i drink it down mixed with water.

amagine RPM as a powder supp??? ooooooooooh