Nolvadex

synergy7

Banned
Awards
I'm really unlucky in the sense that i get gyno with anything ph/aas/ wise.

Could i take nolvadex from the day one of my cycle through out ? and then during pct just ad an A.I ?

alot of people have said to me pro hormones are usually 30% of steriod gains and 70% of the same sides.

example.

You could do dumbell presses and get the same soreness as you would from benching but the best gains would be from the bench press.

on both you still get the exact pain and rips just one has more gains than the other ?

So i was thinking of researching the real deal such as injectected AAS. But doing this i would most likley get gyno. So could i just start taking nolvadex the whole way through ?

Just researching so chill !

brandon615

Awards
I think I've read where arimidex was ran EOD or every day while on cycle.
I would ask someone else tho. This is basically just bro knowledge since I dont really have any legitimate sources to give you...

Jimmytest

Awards
yes you can, it is actally a great idea sense your prone to gyno. i would keep an AI on hand incase the nolvadex doesnt keep it in check and then you could just keep running the AI, and should be alright. maybe think about doing a short ester so if it gets out of controll you can just quit the cycle.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
is gyno from estro the only thing you're worried about? if so and the water retention and such doesn't bother you then nolva is fine throughout.