Test Boosting Stack

  1. Test Boosting Stack


    I was thinking of running this as a natural test boosting stack.

    Axis Labs HyperTEST
    DS Activate Xtreme
    Anabolic Innovations Stoked

    I was wondering what everyone's opinion on this stack is? I have some Gaspari Novadex XT lying around here too, would it be viable to throw in 1 or 2 caps of it a day also?

    Thanks!
    I'm Back...


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    I was thinking of running this as a natural test boosting stack.

    Axis Labs HyperTEST
    DS Activate Xtreme
    Anabolic Innovations Stoked

    I was wondering what everyone's opinion on this stack is? I have some Gaspari Novadex XT lying around here also, would be be viable to throw in 1 or 2 caps of it a day also?

    Thanks!

    i've used hypertest before and loved it for the libido boosting properties in it. that stuff was great.

    have you looked into purus labs recycle? it's another test booster for a very reasonable price.

    hypertest and recycle would be my stack.

  3. The difference is I already own the products I mentioned.
    I'm Back...
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    The difference is I already own the products I mentioned.
    sorry, my fault i didn't see that.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by alexx33 View Post
    sorry, my fault i didn't see that.
    No problem bro. I didn't mention that in the original post.
    I'm Back...

  6. Great looking stack you libido should be off the hook.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  7. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Great looking stack you libido should be off the hook.
    Would you throw in the Novedex XT also or just leave it alone with those 3?
    I'm Back...

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    Would you throw in the Novedex XT also or just leave it alone with those 3?
    Only possible problem that may occur is Stoked does have some anti-e properties so with the Novedex XT it may be to much. Maybe someone has tried both and will chime in.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  9. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Only possible problem that may occur is Stoked does have some anti-e properties so with the Novedex XT it may be to much. Maybe someone has tried both and will chime in.
    I will take your word for it. I don't want to be taking 500 pills anyway.

    Thanks bud.
    I'm Back...

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    I was thinking of running this as a natural test boosting stack.

    Axis Labs HyperTEST
    DS Activate Xtreme
    Anabolic Innovations Stoked

    I was wondering what everyone's opinion on this stack is? I have some Gaspari Novadex XT lying around here too, would it be viable to throw in 1 or 2 caps of it a day also?

    Thanks!
    Boost that test, then free it up, . I would run something like this. 3 or 4 products for 5 weeks, dosed heavy and staggered.

    AX-0/0/6/6/6
    Stoked 0/4/4/4/4
    Hypertest 6/6/6/0/0
    Novedex XT 3/0/0/3/3 before bed, ???

    Or just run the trifecta for 30 days at label dosages.

    Thats an estimate on dosing, should get you pretty close.

    Should be a very nice run. Should kick in real good around week 3 ish.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    Would you throw in the Novedex XT also or just leave it alone with those 3?
    I wouldnt add it.


  12. Quote Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    I wouldnt add it.
    Agreed.

  13. Thanks for the advice and opinions. I appreciate it.
    I'm Back...

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    Thanks for the advice and opinions. I appreciate it.
    Rock on bro!!!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Boost that test, then free it up, . I would run something like this. 3 or 4 products for 5 weeks, dosed heavy and staggered.

    AX-0/0/6/6/6
    Stoked 0/4/4/4/4
    Hypertest 6/6/6/0/0
    Novedex XT 3/0/0/3/3 before bed, ???
    I like this idea . . . the staggered dosing scheme to better utilize each product.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  16. 3 might be a bit much here brotha, sorry to be the buzzkill.

    I'd roll with act xtr + hyper or stoked + hyper, if you've got all 3, it might be worth it, but it'd be a costly run in the future. I'd run act xtr and hyper, then follow it up with a higher dosed stoked. You can only get natty test so high, keep that in mind...
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net

  17. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    I like this idea . . . the staggered dosing scheme to better utilize each product.
    Yeah, that would definately be a nice run.

    No ifs, ands or buts about it. lulz.

  18. Click,
    I think your base stack is fine, although I never notice much difference from Activate to be honest.

    On the flip side, I think Novedex is a bit UNDERrated on the boards. Of course it doesn't meet the outlandish advertising claims, but it's a decent AI in my experience. I felt a definite boost when I added 1 cap per day to an NHA stack.

    Now keep in mind that I respond really well to AI's. So it's possible that 1 cap might not cut it for you... experimentation with Novedex WOULD be worth it though in my opinion.

  19. Some very interesting thoughts for sure.
    I'm Back...

  20. No results from Act. Xtr? noooooo way....

    Still think 3 is over the top
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net

  21. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Click,
    I think your base stack is fine, although I never notice much difference from Activate to be honest.

    On the flip side, I think Novedex is a bit UNDERrated on the boards. Of course it doesn't meet the outlandish advertising claims, but it's a decent AI in my experience. I felt a definite boost when I added 1 cap per day to an NHA stack.

    Now keep in mind that I respond really well to AI's. So it's possible that 1 cap might not cut it for you... experimentation with Novedex WOULD be worth it though in my opinion.
    Try adding 1 cap/day of Novedex at about week 2 and see how you go?
  22. purebred
    purebred's Avatar

    Question regarding test boosters (legal):

    Who would benefit most from taking them? I suppose those with low test levels and/or 25 years of age or wiser? How does that work?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by purebred View Post
    Question regarding test boosters (legal):

    Who would benefit most from taking them? I suppose those with low test levels and/or 25 years of age or wiser? How does that work?
    Yes someone under the age of 23 probably will not get much of a effect as they already have a lot of test. It seems to help the older guys much more because test levels drop with age.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  24. purebred
    purebred's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Yes someone under the age of 23 probably will not get much of a effect as they already have a lot of test. It seems to help the older guys much more because test levels drop with age.
    gotcha. i would suppose the most anyone under 23 would experience from test boosters is an increase in acne!


  25. Quote Originally Posted by purebred View Post
    gotcha. i would suppose the most anyone under 23 would experience from test boosters is an increase in acne!

    Increasing total testosterone for a low 20's person may not be that effective, but boosting free testosterone certainly will.

  26. purebred
    purebred's Avatar

    how would one or the other be boosted? (i.e. free and overall test levels)

  27. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Yes someone under the age of 23 probably will not get much of a effect as they already have a lot of test. It seems to help the older guys much more because test levels drop with age.
    hey now.

    what are you saying? shhhhhhh. say that isnt so.

    lol

  28. Quote Originally Posted by purebred View Post
    how would one or the other be boosted? (i.e. free and overall test levels)
    Well, you have free testosterone boosters (Divanil, Testofen, Forskolin), and then you have total testosterone boosters (Fadogia, AI's, etc.)

    For a "younger" person, I would suggest picking from the first.


  29. Quote Originally Posted by purebred View Post
    how would one or the other be boosted? (i.e. free and overall test levels)
    are you asking the process or supplements that have the potential to affect each.
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
  30. purebred
    purebred's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    are you asking the process or supplements that have the potential to affect each.
    Both, possibly.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 08-07-2011, 12:25 AM
  2. Natural Test Boosting stack advice/changes welcome
    By tnsquid in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-09-2011, 05:03 AM
  3. 'Balls Deep' Primordial Performance Test Boosting Stack
    By Dr. Lats in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 07:11 PM
  4. semi-custom test boosting stack: check it out
    By dean17 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-18-2008, 04:12 AM
  5. ultimate non-hormonal test boosting bulk stack
    By VaughnTrue in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-02-2007, 01:21 PM
Log in
Log in