overrated/underrated

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    Funny, your sig is not hyperlinked yet you complain about it.
    Thanks for the tip. I'll retract my complaint.

    BB shipping costs, UK taxation on imports and domestic supplements costs gripes still remain. :

    Wish I could just click a few buttons and they would disappear! Well actually with BB you can, buy Nutra instead


  2. Quote Originally Posted by matthias7 View Post
    Thanks for the tip. I'll retract my complaint.

    BB shipping costs, UK taxation on imports and domestic supplements costs gripes still remain. :

    Wish I could just click a few buttons and they would disappear! Well actually with BB you can, buy Nutra instead
    I would buy Nutra if they carried the LG products I am waiting for: Postal and Natadrol
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over


    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by matthias7 View Post
    Similar to above.

    Great companies/ under-rated:
    1. Millenium Sports (at the moment tomorrow it might change)
    2. Primordial P.
    3. Anabolic Innovations (joint 3rd with USP)
    3. USPlabs - my gripe is low stock of USP powders
    5. NutraPlanet powders - very underrated indeed
    6. IBE - X-Dream is an excellent product
    7. CEL - formestane - can make it from NutraPowders (have not done it yet)
    8. LG Science - some cool stuff. Important in post-ban anabolics era
    9. Controlled labs - Orange Triad is a good product no question
    10. APPNUT - I'll be running their stuff later this year. Important in post-ban anabolic era. I've not run their stuff to date though.

    Big Products yet to be released
    * The big product is USPLabs new muscle cap.
    * PP's "Muscle Feeder System". Whats that all about? They are very hush hush.
    * AI might hit it off with an adaptogen "remix"
    * LG's Natadrol. Okay its released but I'm curious
    * APPNUT - expectations for this year chatting to Rosie

    Best AM Reps
    1. Annobolic Innovations - hands down both in sponsorship and reps. Formidible team
    2. USPLabs, Strategic. Mullet hasn't been around for ages.
    3. IBE - AK32408 above
    4. APPNUT - Rosie single-handedly holds the ship (successfully)
    5. Millenium - CTDeuce and BN
    6. PP - Eric isn't bad, Trauma has disappeared - actually he hasn't. UKStrength has gone quiet since joining.
    7. LG - Irish Cannon! Without Irish things are quiet
    8. Axis Labs - earlier in the thread. Never used their product but have in stock

    No thrills:
    1. NOW

    Overrated:
    1. International shipment costs of BB - utterly terrible
    2. Anything bought within the UK 'cause of the mark up in price. The only exception is PP's stuff. Might due to UKStrength dunno
    3. UK customs and tax, cost me $$$
    4. Lack of hyper-links in AM sigs
    ... Better stop whinging!!!!
    we have a new product coming out in 4 weeks
    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Way Overrated, and im basing this heavily on all their BULL ads they place to brainwash society.
    USP Labs
    Muscle Tech
    gaspari
    USP Labs (yeah, twice why not?)
    LG Sciences
    Muscle Milk
    almost everything at GNC that people in my gym talk about
    USP Labs

    underated and under appreciated (in real life anyways)
    MST
    anobolic inovations
    RPN
    Universal
    MAN
    Thermolife
    where do we fall on the list?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Would someone fill me in on why Thermolife is likeable? I've looked at their formulas multiple times and they all just seem underdosed and overpriced - what the hell am I missing? I know they've got a frigging cult over on BB.com, but I just don't see what the fuss is about.
    i have tried thermolife a few times e-bol so so and over priced.
    i love t-bol best tribublus i have ever used and i have used 5 or 6 defferent kinds.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    we have a new product coming out in 4 weeks

    where do we fall on the list?
    you guys fall in underrated in my opinion. there is only one or two of your products at my local shop, that's it! I know they have white flood, but dont remember the other he stocks.

    you guys always fall on my list, if i missed ya in mine, i apologize haha
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    haha but what if it feels like a miracle? I could have sworn when i took 3 scoops of Jack3d that angels from heaven came down and gave me a spot on squat and bench....it was surreal i tell you!
    Awesome - I've got an unopened container of Jack3d just waiting to be used.

    I think I'll start it this week!


  7. Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    we have a new product coming out in 4 weeks

    where do we fall on the list?

    Who are you guys again??

    Haha i kid, i kid!! I think its pretty well known u guys got some legit products. NO BS just old school basics that work....havent tried purple wrath....need to get me a tub...
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

  8. IMO most over rated underdosed and far far away overpriced products- LA MUSCLE...

  9. I think Usp labs is starting to get up there in popularity, recognition. I didnt even KNOW about Primordial Performance untill I joined this forum and after doin much research they've become #1 in my book. Its just a matter of time before Primordial Performance hits it "big time" and starts advertising in the magazines, wich is great. They need to know about this company.
  10. UKStrength
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by matthias7 View Post
    Similar to above.

    Great companies/ under-rated:
    1. Millenium Sports (at the moment tomorrow it might change)
    2. Primordial P.
    3. Anabolic Innovations (joint 3rd with USP)
    3. USPlabs - my gripe is low stock of USP powders
    5. NutraPlanet powders - very underrated indeed
    6. IBE - X-Dream is an excellent product
    7. CEL - formestane - can make it from NutraPowders (have not done it yet)
    8. LG Science - some cool stuff. Important in post-ban anabolics era
    9. Controlled labs - Orange Triad is a good product no question
    10. APPNUT - I'll be running their stuff later this year. Important in post-ban anabolic era. I've not run their stuff to date though.

    Big Products yet to be released
    * The big product is USPLabs new muscle cap.
    * PP's "Muscle Feeder System". Whats that all about? They are very hush hush.
    * AI might hit it off with an adaptogen "remix"
    * LG's Natadrol. Okay its released but I'm curious
    * APPNUT - expectations for this year chatting to Rosie

    Best AM Reps
    1. Annobolic Innovations - hands down both in sponsorship and reps. Formidible team
    2. USPLabs, Strategic. Mullet hasn't been around for ages.
    3. IBE - AK32408 above
    4. APPNUT - Rosie single-handedly holds the ship (successfully)
    5. Millenium - CTDeuce and BN
    6. PP - Eric isn't bad, Trauma has disappeared - actually he hasn't. UKStrength has gone quiet since joining.
    7. LG - Irish Cannon! Without Irish things are quiet
    8. Axis Labs - earlier in the thread. Never used their product but have in stock

    No thrills:
    1. NOW

    Overrated:
    1. International shipment costs of BB - utterly terrible
    2. Anything bought within the UK 'cause of the mark up in price. The only exception is PP's stuff. Might due to UKStrength dunno
    3. UK customs and tax, cost me $$$
    4. Lack of hyper-links in AM sigs
    ... Better stop whinging!!!!
    Cheers for the support mate! I agree, since I've started repping my support for PP is getting spread more 'thinly'. However, AM.com is where it all began for me so I shall make a concerted effort to be on here more often. You know you can always reach me by PM as well

    Did you know that our European Stockist 'Predator Nutrition' stock our complete range mate? (link in my signature) They're based in Leeds and have a huge range of international brands (just about every company who's posted on here funnily enough!).

    BTW if you're coming to BodyPower 2010 in Birmingham, I'll be repping for Primordial Performance there so make sure you come and say 'hi'!

    Oh and my list:

    Highly Rated:

    1. Applied Nutriceuticals
    2. Controlled Labs
    3. Olimp
    4. RPN
    5. IForce Nutrition

    Overrated:

    1. Maximuscle
    2. LA Muscle
    3. MuscleTech
    4. PhD
    5. CNP (Dorian Yates)

  11. Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post

    Overrated:

    1. Maximuscle
    2. LA Muscle
    3. MuscleTech
    4. PhD
    5. CNP (Dorian Yates)
    there is no cutting on yates i have never used 1 of his products but he is a god.if he tells you to like it you better

  12. Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    we have a new product coming out in 4 weeks

    where do we fall on the list?
    definitely under-rated, but in no particular order
    This message was paid for by the Russians
  13. UKStrength
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by wedlund6 View Post
    there is no cutting on yates i have never used 1 of his products but he is a god.if he tells you to like it you better
    Mate, Dorian doesn't even use those products. He doesn't own the company, he just has his name on the bottle so people will buy it.

    The whole range is very overpriced for what they are, much better alternatives available.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    Mate, Dorian doesn't even use those products. He doesn't own the company, he just has his name on the bottle so people will buy it.

    The whole range is very overpriced for what they are, much better alternatives available.
    SARCASM

  15. Quote Originally Posted by nynone View Post
    you guys fall in underrated in my opinion. there is only one or two of your products at my local shop, that's it! I know they have white flood, but dont remember the other he stocks.

    you guys always fall on my list, if i missed ya in mine, i apologize haha
    Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    Who are you guys again??

    Haha i kid, i kid!! I think its pretty well known u guys got some legit products. NO BS just old school basics that work....havent tried purple wrath....need to get me a tub...
    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    definitely under-rated, but in no particular order
    haha, thanks guys, we appreciate the recognition

  16. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    i dont really hate them, i just dont like how the top goes about their business. they have become like musletech alot.

    just be honest, and sell the stuff for what it is, not some freaking miracle killer stuff.

    they make stuff that works, but their advertisements give the supp industry a bad rep.

    the recent thing was OEP, i did it for 3 weeks and it seems like people dont like how i criticize it. they are coming out like its some killer new ephedra, but its really a mild fat burner. get some geranium/caffeine and anything to stimulate the thyroid and you get the same effects, minus the hunger OEP gave me.

    plus there is 600 5 star crazy rating on the OEP page that were posted before the product even came out, most make OEP to be some straight miracle. its obvious imo that OEP secret agents went there and posted those high ratings on the products page. what a scam and shame.
    What about all the people who are getting remarkable results with it. It's ok if you don't like it, but don't assume that everybody who is loving it is somehow brainwashed. I have been in this game for a long time and I can tell you what works for me and what doesn't. I hate it when someone doesn't like something and assumes that it works the same for everybody else. The stuff is miraculous and you are one of the few people that it doesn't work for. Get over it, there's a lot of things that will work well for you but not for others. Herbal products are like that.

    Ephedrine, case in point was intollerable for me and did not greatly enhance my fat loss. It works on one level and not a comprehensive product like OEP which works way better for me.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  17. Hey UKst ... no probs. Understand PP need you elsewhere, like BB - boy some jobs ...

    I know about Pred Nutrition. Some PP products are competitively priced at Pred, SA and I think the under oral SA as well. Some PP products are a bit pricy, I think Endomax Amp is. Pred. is the best of the UK suppliers. I've a stock pile of PP stuff. Do need BCAAs so I'll check it out. Pred.'s X-Dreams (IBE) is priced okay at Pred - presume it must sell well.

    Got it you still answer PMs ... phew! All the new responsibility, limos, girls and chauffeurs ... though it might have changed you

    (you can neg me if you want - thats not an open invite to the board though)

    Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    Cheers for the support mate! I agree, since I've started repping my support for PP is getting spread more 'thinly'. However, AM.com is where it all began for me so I shall make a concerted effort to be on here more often. You know you can always reach me by PM as well

  18. Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    BTW if you're coming to BodyPower 2010 in Birmingham, I'll be repping for Primordial Performance there so make sure you come and say 'hi'!
    Thanks if I'm up there, sure will.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    What about all the people who are getting remarkable results with it. It's ok if you don't like it, but don't assume that everybody who is loving it is somehow brainwashed. I have been in this game for a long time and I can tell you what works for me and what doesn't. I hate it when someone doesn't like something and assumes that it works the same for everybody else. The stuff is miraculous and you are one of the few people that it doesn't work for. Get over it, there's a lot of things that will work well for you but not for others. Herbal products are like that.

    Ephedrine, case in point was intollerable for me and did not greatly enhance my fat loss. It works on one level and not a comprehensive product like OEP which works way better for me.
    oep has been a valuable asset during my ongoing cut, down 14 lbs as of today. i don't respond well to all usplabs products [anabolic pump/jack3d] didn't work for me, but oep has worked damned good. i have 2 days left on my bottle of oep so if weight holds steady that will be 14lbs from 1 bottle-i will call that a success!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    haha, thanks guys, we appreciate the recognition
    you are always welcome
  21. UKStrength
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by matthias7 View Post
    Hey UKst ... no probs. Understand PP need you elsewhere, like BB - boy some jobs ...

    I know about Pred Nutrition. Some PP products are competitively priced at Pred, SA and I think the under oral SA as well. Some PP products are a bit pricy, I think Endomax Amp is. Pred. is the best of the UK suppliers. I've a stock pile of PP stuff. Do need BCAAs so I'll check it out. Pred.'s X-Dreams (IBE) is priced okay at Pred - presume it must sell well.

    Got it you still answer PMs ... phew! All the new responsibility, limos, girls and chauffeurs ... though it might have changed you

    (you can neg me if you want - thats not an open invite to the board though)
    yeah Reggie (owner of Pred) is working on bringing the prices down as more and more people get to know the brand in the UK. BodyPower will be an awesome opportunity to get the knowledge of Primordial as a brand out there ;D

    Haha, well I've not been upgraded yet, still waiting for that Hummer and hareem of women they promised me...

    Lol, neg you, have a rep mate

  22. RPN is the best, followed by PP, because all of the science. the rest is way overrated and an assault on your wallet.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    What about all the people who are getting remarkable results with it. It's ok if you don't like it, but don't assume that everybody who is loving it is somehow brainwashed. I have been in this game for a long time and I can tell you what works for me and what doesn't. I hate it when someone doesn't like something and assumes that it works the same for everybody else. The stuff is miraculous and you are one of the few people that it doesn't work for. Get over it, there's a lot of things that will work well for you but not for others. Herbal products are like that.

    Ephedrine, case in point was intollerable for me and did not greatly enhance my fat loss. It works on one level and not a comprehensive product like OEP which works way better for me.
    i got over it, chill....im free to speak my mind where its appropriate in this opinion thread.

    just my opinion man, i just think its overated. alot of people hate USP labs on all the underground boards, but ive stuck up for you guys in the past a litte (over there). if i stated my opinion over there (where its brutal) i may even say USP is under-rated.

    ive gotten much better from other supplements. im judging usp as a whole, not just my oxyelite experience. and i did like recreate enough to re-purchase, but that ALSO is a overrated supplement.

    im not saying usp labs doesnt work, i just said overated. just my honest opinion.

    oh, and i started OEP again today, after careful thought i took a chance to stack it on the back end of my first h-drol cycle and into my pct. i still have a 40 day supply and i think it can help me. do i still think its overrated? yes.

    i know 1 other person who quit oep who is a respectable rep on the boards who quit OEP just like me, and said it was the worst fat loss supplement he ever used. we spoke in private so i cant say who it is.

    alot of people who start fat burners make alot of changes on day 1 of the fat burner, which can confuse the customer into thinking the fat burner works when in reality they became motivated to make the other changes required to make fat loss successful. they would have loss fat regardless with or without the OEP, although i do believe OEP DOES aid in some extra fat loss, but mostly motivation from the extra hope buying a fat loss product generates. it also gives motivation in another form, in the case of OEP the increased energy for working out, but i compare OEP exactly to a cheap geranium cap with a cheap caffeine. same feeling (minus the huger i personally got.)

    a real winner at a low cost would be a geranium cap, caffeine, and tt-33 (which is proven real now, lol) that is a real sick stack that works without making changes to your normal activities. i know first hand, not that ive done tt-33 yet, but have done thyrocuts/thyrotabs. dicana is a VERY nice option as well with geranium and caffeine.

    now, remember, overrated doesnt mean doesnt work. just means overrated/over-hyped. there can be better cheaper options out there that work just as well, if not better.

    USP Labs imho is the most over-rated and over-hyped supplement company at Anabolicminds. but they are good enough for me to make purchases with them.
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  24. PP backtracked on the hareem : Swines! So all those avatars of Trauma's are fakes?

    Hey and you have to be politially correct in the job "hareem full of women" ... I'll not ask

    The thing about Pred. is that some prices are really solid and there's no point buying in the US and you don't have hassle with the taxman (and tax-women). Some have a big markup. Pred's next day delivary is solid.

    Thanks for the negs mate
    Yeah if I can get to NEC Birmingham - I'll drop by the stall.

    Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    yeah Reggie (owner of Pred) is working on bringing the prices down as more and more people get to know the brand in the UK. BodyPower will be an awesome opportunity to get the knowledge of Primordial as a brand out there ;D

    Haha, well I've not been upgraded yet, still waiting for that Hummer and hareem of women they promised me...

    Lol, neg you, have a rep mate

  25. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    i got over it, chill....im free to speak my mind where its appropriate in this opinion thread.

    just my opinion man, i just think its overated. alot of people hate USP labs on all the underground boards, but ive stuck up for you guys in the past a litte (over there). if i stated my opinion over there (where its brutal) i may even say USP is under-rated.

    ive gotten much better from other supplements. im judging usp as a whole, not just my oxyelite experience. and i did like recreate enough to re-purchase, but that ALSO is a overrated supplement.

    im not saying usp labs doesnt work, i just said overated. just my honest opinion.

    oh, and i started OEP again today, after careful thought i took a chance to stack it on the back end of my first h-drol cycle and into my pct. i still have a 40 day supply and i think it can help me. do i still think its overrated? yes.

    i know 1 other person who quit oep who is a respectable rep on the boards who quit OEP just like me, and said it was the worst fat loss supplement he ever used. we spoke in private so i cant say who it is.

    alot of people who start fat burners make alot of changes on day 1 of the fat burner, which can confuse the customer into thinking the fat burner works when in reality they became motivated to make the other changes required to make fat loss successful. they would have loss fat regardless with or without the OEP, although i do believe OEP DOES aid in some extra fat loss, but mostly motivation from the extra hope buying a fat loss product generates. it also gives motivation in another form, in the case of OEP the increased energy for working out, but i compare OEP exactly to a cheap geranium cap with a cheap caffeine. same feeling (minus the huger i personally got.)

    a real winner at a low cost would be a geranium cap, caffeine, and tt-33 (which is proven real now, lol) that is a real sick stack that works without making changes to your normal activities. i know first hand, not that ive done tt-33 yet, but have done thyrocuts/thyrotabs. dicana is a VERY nice option as well with geranium and caffeine.

    now, remember, overrated doesnt mean doesnt work. just means overrated/over-hyped. there can be better cheaper options out there that work just as well, if not better.

    USP Labs imho is the most over-rated and over-hyped supplement company at Anabolicminds. but they are good enough for me to make purchases with them.
    You seem to have missed my point again... all I am really saying is yes there will be some different responses to different herbs. When your release a supplement you can be assured 15-25 percent of people are not going to react well to it, no matter how good it is. Take Prime.. I get major strength gains on it 70 lbs on my front squats in 4 weeks. Yah I would have added maybe 30 on my own but that leaves 40 more I wouldn't have. Others get nothing from it, while still others react even better than me. As far as OEP is concerned you fall into that small percentage that do not respond to the appetite suppression. Now OEP seems to have very high success rate so for the people who do respond, would not say it's overrated.

    I could give you examples of things that some rave about that I get nothing from but that would be obtuse...see where I'm going here. When a supplement is this good, there are only responders and non-responders. You are a non-responder and that's the way it should be presented. Problem is if we keep arguing what's overrated, what's the best the point does not come across and that's where misinformation comes from. The question is so arbitrary is comical. Share your experiences but don't pass judgment.

    USP overrated on this board not from my point of view... maybe slightly, from what I hear it's severely underrated most places. I don't pay much attention to that smear methodology. AM is really one of the few places your going to get the actual truth about most supplements. Yah there are exceptions but your going to get more truth out of people who have a positive attitude than those who tend towards negative. You can take that to the bank. Negative people have issues and are usually just trying to stir up shyte using misinformation.

    The company I rep for is probably a bit underrated but that is changing fast, things like Testopro and Stoked have a very high positive response rate it seems. AI is on it's way up and I'm glad to be a part of it. Thanks to those who mentioned us in this thread.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The Overrated Thread
    By Rodja in forum General Chat
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 09-22-2009, 02:58 AM
  2. Most Overrated/Underrated fighter
    By robdog in forum MMA
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-29-2008, 07:52 PM
  3. Ephedrine overrated?
    By AldrichAStern in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-13-2006, 07:12 PM
  4. Most overrated QB's in the NFL!
    By asap nutrition in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 148
    Last Post: 01-03-2006, 04:18 PM
Log in
Log in