Arrogantly Anabolic Stack vs. Trifecta Stack

rageofscar

Awards
Hey guys I'm looking into taking PHs for the first time and I need some advice. I'm about 5'6, about 170 lbs and I'll be 24 yrs old in August. I lift on a Monday, Wednesday, Friday split, working out my whole body on each day. I've only been lifting in this manner for about a year, however, I've been lifting consistently for about 3-4 years.

My diet has been consistent throughout the 3-4 years I've been working out. I estimate my caloric intake at 3000 calories. I've tried eating about 3500 calories but I felt that most of the weight gain went straight to my stomach. Also, I get a solid 7.5 hours of sleep each night.

I've never really made any gains as far as building muscle, I estimate my body fat % somewhere between 15 and 20%. So, I wanna give PHs a go.

The Arrogantly Anabolic Stack and The Trifecta Stack seem to promote similar results, with the Arrogant stack being more for fat loss and the fact that it's non-hormonal seem to be the only differences.

Which stack do you think is better for me? I'm looking for a lean muscular look, kinda like a bulk looking wide receiver if you know what I mean.

Thanks for any advice.