mdrol tren stack?

nj135

Awards
okay so this is my second post on this forum.. last post i asked what you guys suggested i took as pct for mdrol. i was going to run mdrol for 4-5 weeks at 20 mgs with 2 weeks loading of cycle assist from anabolic innovations and probably take it another two weeks after.. wile on the cycle probably going to take milk thistle, and fish oil+ multi i take everyday.. have read about tren recently and have read it is not methylated.. i am 20 years old and have done 2 hdrol cycles with small gains and an mdrol cycle with huge gains.. looking for suggestions on the tren part of my cycle should i stack it bridge it or just stick to one or the other? never tried tren so i dont know how it is..and any suggestions for PCT to keep all gains or on on cycle support.. any advice is appreciated thanks

UKStrength

okay so this is my second post on this forum.. last post i asked what you guys suggested i took as pct for mdrol. i was going to run mdrol for 4-5 weeks at 20 mgs with 2 weeks loading of cycle assist from anabolic innovations and probably take it another two weeks after.. wile on the cycle probably going to take milk thistle, and fish oil+ multi i take everyday.. have read about tren recently and have read it is not methylated.. i am 20 years old and have done 2 hdrol cycles with small gains and an mdrol cycle with huge gains.. looking for suggestions on the tren part of my cycle should i stack it bridge it or just stick to one or the other? never tried tren so i dont know how it is..and any suggestions for PCT to keep all gains or on on cycle support.. any advice is appreciated thanks
I'd take this to the Anabolics forum mate, you'll get more help there ;)

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
there's 3 threads of mdrol/tren stacks. i'd search for them.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
you're too young.

that is too long on mdrol.

and if this is your first mdrol run don't stack it. not need because Mdrol is STRONG but also if you get side effects you won't know which compound caused them

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
damn. didn't even see the age, and he's 3 cycles in so far. :(