Want energy? Want libido? FREE Samples!!!

• Thread starter A_I_Sports_Nutrition
  • Start date
A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

You WILL receive a reply email within 1 business day so you WILL know we received your request.

Also none of this waiting 3 weeks for your sample. They go out within 3 business days of your request.

Motivate is our new energy supplement and Perform is our new libido supplement. And we at Anabolic Innovations want to give you FREE samples. We gave out free samples of these when they were in the beta version. Here are some of the reviews we got from people. These samples will be more of a supply than the beta samples were.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/144300-free-samples-perform-2.html#post2294719

I've been using my bottle of Motivate for school. I have class from 4:30 to 7:10 and of course I start crashing right around then. Maybe it has something to do with it being math (my arch nemesis), but motivate has helped me stay focused in class, really helped for my test today for sure. I also take it when I have to cram a study session in.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/143226-g-dog-reviews.html

So i got my beta samples of the two new products and i was eager to try them out since its friday and all so at 330 i took 1 energizer (energy pill) and 4 hammer head pills (libido supp) and then i went over to my exs house about 45 minutes later after the energy pill kicked in. heres a quick review based on 1-10

Energy 8/10 ( I only took one so i assume 2 would be a ten)
nice clean energy havent had a crash yet, seemed to taper down after the action.

Hardness 8/10
pretty good, the only other libido type supp ive taken was some horny goat weed pill u get at the liquor store and this was much better.

reload 9/10

ready to go in around 5 minutes for round 2

Load 7/10

seemed like a bigger load, guessing this will get better with time looking at the ingredients i was expecting this

will Update tomorrow with day 2

thanks AI
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/143098-anobolic-innovations-beta.html

Tried my beta energy today as well. At one cap...pretty nice. Just enough stim to perk me up after a full body routine last night. I'll try two caps tomorrow.

Still feeling it after 6 hours but should be able to sleep just fine.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolic-innovations/143792-beta-protein-energy.html

Thanks to AI for sending the aforementioned products for review. I'll try to be brief but detailed.

Energy Supplement Sample:
Took 2 caps for each of the past 2 mornings. Very good stim feeling, very similar to geranium products I have used in the past. One thing I definately noticed is the effects of the dose seemed to last longer than some other stims I have tried. Today I took dose at 8am and then took a dose of Focus XT around 12:30. Really an awesome combo, and I did about 3 things I had been putting off for a long period of time. Even after 4 hrs the effects of the Focus XT were much enhanced by the sample energy supplement.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolic-innovations/144038-beta-sample-feedback.html

Libido caps:

Now this is the main reason for me to write this review. Was not expecting much out of just a few doses. Let me tell you, this product worked, and worked big time for me. Maybe it's my age (40 years) but after just my second dose I was feeling the effects. The results also dropped off noticeably after I ran out of the sample doses. I am curious what a true run of this would do.

I was so impressed that I will be purchasing some of your TestoPro as I am hoping you put the same dedication into the rest of your product line. The reviews of it look good so it is on my must buy list.

Thank you for the samples. In the end I would purchase the chocolate protein and the libido caps. Now all you have to do is get them rolling so I can spend my money.

Ltyson

If you would like to try these samples just do the following.

1- Go here FREE SAMPLES You will need to register.
2-Follow the instructions HERE and we will be happy to send you out the samples

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
if we received the samples of cycle support and protein can we still receive these samples?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Nooooooooooo

I mean yes!

Of course man!

Happy to have you try them out for us.

Thanks!

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Wow that is seriously awesome of you guys! Thanks sooo much. Y'all rock so much.

Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
BTW there are 16 capsules in the free samples.

Full dosage on Motivate is 4 caps. BUT PLEASE just start out with 1 or 2

So you have a full 4 days of the Perform and 4 - 8 days of the Motivate.

We want VERY satisfied and LONG term customers(yes pun intended :) ) Not scam a guy then advertise the heck out of the product and move on to the next guy.

Got an email from a guy who started buying our products 4 years ago and been using our products ever since. A person who is satisfied with what he paid good money for.

THAT is what puts a smile on our faces.

So thank YOU for taking the time to try the samples. Ok group hug over back to NEGGING! :)

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
When is motivate going to be ready to buy? I also had some mailed to me and I fricken loved it!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
hmmmm well that depends upon Nutra Planet But let me just say BIG sale coming up in 2 days.

WAIT Wat??????????????

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Its ready for purchase from their website currently. there was a sale going on for a 5lb jug of protein and any capped product of theirs for 54.99... stock up. Thats like normal price for any capped product and 15 bucks for 5lbs of protein blend.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
BTW there are 16 capsules in the free samples.

Full dosage on Motivate is 4 caps. BUT PLEASE just start out with 1 or 2

So you have a full 4 days of the Perform and 4 - 8 days of the Motivate.

We want VERY satisfied and LONG term customers(yes pun intended :) ) Not scam a guy then advertise the heck out of the product and move on to the next guy.

Got an email from a guy who started buying our products 4 years ago and been using our products ever since. A person who is satisfied with what he paid good money for.

THAT is what puts a smile on our faces.

So thank YOU for taking the time to try the samples. Ok group hug over back to NEGGING! :)

I find myself becoming a consistent purchaser of your products. it started with glycobol then some cycle support, and it just keeps on coming. and every step of the way I have been impressed. Thanks guys. again thanks for the samples guys.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
shhhhhhhhhhhh nutra :)

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Bump for awesomess!!!!! They already confirmed my sample request and that they should be to me in a week!!! Thanks for the great communication team AI!

Ben Tactical

Awards
cool, registered and sent my request.
i haven't tried anything from AI yet so this perfect.
thanks again!

Greek Elite

Greek Elite

Awards
The sale should be in the next few days. It will be 20% off both Perform and Motivate for 2 weeks. These prices are really going to be insane.
suhweet im lookin forward to perform, i use ejaculoid but its hit or miss.. may need the boost, pickin up a milf tonite :D wish me luck lol

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Got my samples today! will try them tomorrow after my LSAT.... Need motivate for it, so we will see what it does.

BTW: you guys are based out of lakeland fl?!?! your place is like 15 miles away from my house. now I really gotta support you guys. us Floridians need to stick together!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
:biggthumpup: