USPLabs TNA Limited Edition "Classic Series"

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,902
    Answers
    0

    USPLabs TNA Limited Edition "Classic Series"


    Hello

    I already bought some bottles of TNA. btw THANK YOU USPlabs for bring it to life again well i planning run a "Massive Destructive Recomposition Cycle"

    TNA
    Prime
    Recreate
    Super Cissus Rx
    OEP
    Jack3d
    Anabolic Pump (only when i re-feed for two days)
    PoweFull (i need rest of this 3 months in a row)


    what is the best protocol for stacking this

    Thanks


    p.s. yeeess I`m an addict...Damn you Casey lol
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  2. Registered User
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,902
    Answers
    0


    Reserved
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  3. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,701
    Answers
    0


    Wow!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,550
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Hello

    I already bought some bottles of TNA. btw THANK YOU USPlabs for bring it to life again well i planning run a "Massive Destructive Recomposition Cycle"

    TNA
    Prime
    Recreate
    Super Cissus Rx
    OEP
    Jack3d
    Anabolic Pump (only when i re-feed for two days)
    PoweFull (i need rest of this 3 months in a row)


    what is the best protocol for stacking this

    Thanks


    p.s. yeeess I`m an addict...Damn you Casey lol
    This stack will be amazing... Cannot wait to hear how you do on this one...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  5. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,404
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    This stack will be amazing... Cannot wait to hear how you do on this one...
    I will be running something similar in about a month I have Ghenerate in place of Powerfull, otherwise it's close.

    I will use progressive dosing with the Prime...

    1-3 6/9
    4-6 7/10
    7/9 8/12
    10/11 9/13

    I have no clue about dosing TNA...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  6. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,701
    Answers
    0


    Just heard from a very reliable source that he doses 3 caps twice a day with breakfast and dinner.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,119
    Answers
    0


    How much does that cost?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  8. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,404
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Just heard from a very reliable source that he doses 3 caps twice a day with breakfast and dinner.
    Ah 11 weeks would use up my 4 bottles right nicely so let it be written so let it ben done....
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  9. Registered User
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,550
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I have no clue about dosing TNA...
    Ive been running either 3/3 or 2/2/2 w/ meals and 3g Fish Oil each dose...

    The free nutrition report is amazing - it lays it all out for you.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  10. Registered User
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,902
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Ive been running either 3/3 or 2/2/2 w/ meals and 3g Fish Oil each dose...

    The free nutrition report is amazing - it lays it all out for you.
    I go with 2/2/2 Casey! and the Fish Oil is for absorption?
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  11. Registered User
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,902
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I will be running something similar in about a month I have Ghenerate in place of Powerfull, otherwise it's close.

    I will use progressive dosing with the Prime...

    1-3 6/9
    4-6 7/10
    7/9 8/12
    10/11 9/13

    I have no clue about dosing TNA...
    i got Ghenerate Stack too but i`m not sure
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  12. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,404
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Ive been running either 3/3 or 2/2/2 w/ meals and 3g Fish Oil each dose...

    The free nutrition report is amazing - it lays it all out for you.
    Yah I'll have time to go through that...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  13. Registered User
    zb126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    797
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    How much does that cost?
    wondering the same....some people are into results at any cost but I'm a poor student haha
  14. Registered User
    anbes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    248
    Answers
    0


    why tna AND prime?
  15. Registered User
    zb126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    797
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by anbes View Post
    why tna AND prime?
    for the musclez bro!
  16. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar


    Quote Originally Posted by anbes View Post
    why tna AND prime?
    We had a pretty large shipment of GNC 150 counts damaged in transit so we decied to sell them to our IC for the super low price of 24.99.

    PRIME does not increase testosterone and TNA does if that is why you ask.
  17. Registered User
    anbes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    248
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    We had a pretty large shipment of GNC 150 counts damaged in transit so we decied to sell them to our IC for the super low price of 24.99.

    PRIME does not increase testosterone and TNA does if that is why you ask.
    right, I read that Tribulus aquaticus maybe works like dbol in some aspects...
    well, so I could consider prime something like LG's Natadrol and or ecdy products... I mean, anabolic and/or androgenic effects but not booster... Is it?
  18. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar


    Quote Originally Posted by anbes View Post
    right, I read that Tribulus aquaticus maybe works like dbol in some aspects...
    well, so I could consider prime something like LG's Natadrol and or ecdy products... I mean, anabolic and/or androgenic effects but not booster... Is it?
    PRIME is a non Hormanal anabolic that does not require PCT. I am not very familiar with Natadrol and PRIME absolutely destroys anything ecdy......
  19. Registered User
    bla55's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,776
    Answers
    0


    Was I the only one who wasn't really impressed by the TNA product?

    I mean... Tribulus, Nettle and Avena? Nothing really major there I don't see.
  20. Registered User
    suresha's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,081
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    Was I the only one who wasn't really impressed by the TNA product?

    I mean... Tribulus, Nettle and Avena? Nothing really major there I don't see.
    you don't stand alone on this one, i thought the same thing and for $40.00. I thought it was gonna be a deal for the inner circle but that wasn't a deal at all i thought and i anticipated this re-release for 3 weeks. the only thing was the prime for $25 but you had to get the TNA for $40 so to really get the deal you had to buy 4 bottles at a $120
  21. Registered User
    zb126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    797
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by suresha View Post
    you don't stand alone on this one, i thought the same thing and for $40.00. I thought it was gonna be a deal for the inner circle but that wasn't a deal at all i thought and i anticipated this re-release for 3 weeks. the only thing was the prime for $25 but you had to get the TNA for $40 so to really get the deal you had to buy 4 bottles at a $120
    yeah and the nettle is likely the same as the sleuths at TL found out was not as claimed so I can't justify the 40 dollar price when I know this. If they provided some proof it was 95% then I'd prob buy it but otherwise....no go for me unfortunately
  22. Registered User
    seunim's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    472
    Answers
    0


    We're getting the 150 count of prime instead of the 120 count? That would totally rock!
  23. Registered User
    RoadBlocK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,210
    Answers
    0


    TNA looks interesting to me, and unless I misunderstood the USP website, it says you get free shipping IF you order prime w/TNA, but doesn't say you cant just order the prime special and pay for shipping. Maybe I read the page wrong.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

  24. Registered User
    MM11's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,818
    Answers
    0


    Toucan just order prime. I did not get tna but took advantage of the prime deal
  25. Registered User
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,902
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    We had a pretty large shipment of GNC 150 counts damaged in transit so we decied to sell them to our IC for the super low price of 24.99.

    PRIME does not increase testosterone and TNA does if that is why you ask.
    REALLY WHEN???????
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  26. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar


    Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    REALLY WHEN???????

    IC members
  27. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,404
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    We had a pretty large shipment of GNC 150 counts damaged in transit so we decied to sell them to our IC for the super low price of 24.99.

    PRIME does not increase testosterone and TNA does if that is why you ask.
    Wait ... are you saying the bottles we just bought are 150 count... !!
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  28. Registered User
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,902
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Wait ... are you saying the bottles we just bought are 150 count... !!
    BUMP
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  29. Registered User
    djbombsquad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,829
    Answers
    0


    bump.
  30. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,108
    Answers
    4


    You got a supplement arsenal!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  31. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar


    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Wait ... are you saying the bottles we just bought are 150 count... !!
    yup that is what I'm saying and selling!
  32. Registered User
    hardknock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,183
    Answers
    0


    Hmm, how did i misread that?

    I was under the impression that the prime deal was only good if we bought the TNA along side of it....i'll just recheck that.
    ---The destruction of my enemies is to make them my friends---
  33. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,701
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Wait ... are you saying the bottles we just bought are 150 count... !!
    YES!! They were damaged product for GNC. Score!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  34. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,404
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    yup that is what I'm saying and selling!
    Whoo hoo!!
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  35. Registered User
    RoadBlocK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,210
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    Toucan just order prime. I did not get tna but took advantage of the prime deal
    Thats what I thought, a killer deal for the 150 count prime bottles!
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

  36. Registered User
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,902
    Answers
    0


    I`m OPTIMUS PRIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  37. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    GoHardOrGoHme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,300
    Answers
    0


    ......I think i may need to gro broke this time around....No saving up for a rainy day its all going to PRIME!
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  38. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,404
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Thats what I thought, a killer deal for the 150 count prime bottles!
    You got that right!!
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  39. Registered User
    hardknock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,183
    Answers
    0


    Anyone know the amount available on prime?
  40. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,701
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    Anyone know the amount available on prime?
    It said "Limit Three" per purchase.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Dave Chappell's "black Bush" Classic !!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum Politics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-29-2007, 06:25 AM
  2. George W Bush "collector Plate" Series
    By anabolicrhino in forum Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-14-2007, 08:47 AM
  3. Bodybuilding Audio Series - "Experiments vs. Experience"
    By Sheesh in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-23-2004, 03:22 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in