iforce tt-33

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Anyone try this? I picked up a bottle but can't run it for a while... anyone wanna share what its doing for you?

Thanks guys.

Benjamin.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have this on the way. Going to stack with LX and some EC. :woohoo:

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I found a hell of a deal on it today so I had to buy some. Hope it is worth it!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have this on the way. Going to stack with LX and some EC. :woohoo:
why dont you the lean xtreme as a pct? you should get 200mg of 7-keto in after a tt-33 cycle imo so lx would be ideal as a pct, although i have no idea of quantities of 7-oh in that.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
I was unaware it needed a pct. What you are saying is that in a month my thyroid shuts down and the l will help boost it back up?

I thought it took several months to slow production down?

But seriously this thing has been rAted by a bunch of people on nutra someone has to have tried it already.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
I was unaware it needed a pct. What you are saying is that in a month my thyroid shuts down and the l will help boost it back up?

I thought it took several months to slow production down?

But seriously this thing has been rAted by a bunch of people on nutra someone has to have tried it already.

One of the ingredients was out as Thyrotabs. Also Mitotropin has one of them in it. Lipo 6 Black has the same mixture of the two substances, but of course with other things as well. It has been debated whether they are suppressive to the thyroid or not, but I have never seen a "clear" answer. I would tend to think that it is, but perhaps not too bad if not ran for too long. I would also agree on using the Lean Extreme as a PCT for the thyroid. And yes, these types of products do work.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive done the thyrocuts/thyrotabs stack, same thing,

you should for sure do the lean xtreme as a pct, i dont know why it appears to be marketed as a stack.

ask dinoii about it, he would suggest 7-keto 200mg as a pct.

i would say some kelp as well.

i had no issues with the thyrocuts/thyrotabs stack, but i did 200mg+kelp pct, i have tt-33 in my cabinet right now and will do same pct as well.

i would start a little slow as well, then possible slightly taper down before pct.

this is a pretty hardcore supplement

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So you say it works?
well, i havent actually tested the tt-33, but as long as the ingrediants are up to quality it will work very well.

my stack was with inhibit-e(25mg am,) resveretol in the evening, divanex, tribulus and i recomped very well.

ive done dicana a couple of times which i believe is similar to thyrotabs (i may be wrong on that one, but it was at least know as the replacement)

if you do your work you should be set. you can hook yourself up with some fatburners as a stack, maybe leviathan re-loaded? meltdown? or if you want to go mild get some rk-500, green tea and cla.

you should try it out for sure, just take my pct advice seriously.

do NOT take too close to workouts. you may feel lethargic. thats where i took 200mg caffeine tab with a LG Speed V2 (which is caffeine free) and i was set.

i dont take my pills the same time my wife is looking, lol sooo many.

fayd

Awards
There is controversy over whether there is any 3,3 in TT33 at all, currently. This was implied by Bruce Kneller, Gaspari Nut's chief formulator.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am fairly lean right now maybe 204lbs, so I am thinking this will be a nice finishing touch
thats sounds impressive. are you going to stack any stims with this? meltdown or leviathan would sound interesting.

if you do a log pm me the link, i would love to follow.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks man, I am just going to use EC (an all time favorite). Still working out the layout (schedule) but I am psyched as hell

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I planning to buy 2 bottles but the stuff works like Cytomel?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From LB Forums:

"Low Thyroid Hormones: Enhance glycogen synthesis in the presence of insulin
High Thyroid Hormones: Increase glycogenolysis

In order to keep glycogen levels on target when playing around with modulation. One of the things we are trying now with clients is the concurrent employment of things like Glucose Disposable agents (R-ALA, Cinnamon, Cloves, etc...) when the thyroid levels drop for continued weight loss effects."

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well here is my plan with TT-33

Green Tea Extract (50% Catechins) 500mg
Phoshatidyl-Serine 180mg
7-Keto-DHEA 100 mg
Rasberry Ketones 300 mg

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SciFit Tri Cuts III

Guggul LIpid Extract (standardized for 60mg guggulsterones) 600mg
Guarana Extract (standardized for 200mg caffeine) 400mg
Coleus Forskoholii 300mg
L-Tyrosine 200mg
7-Keto DHEA 150mg
Octopamine 150mg
Yohimbe Bark Extract 125mg
Caffeine 100mg
3-5 Diiod LTyrosine 200mcg

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would do 200mg daily for at least 3 weeks for 7-keto and also stack kelp. im refering to PCT purposes for the tt-33.

get 100mg size caps, comes out to be alot cheaper.

what is the scit-fi product for? i just hope your not talking about taking that as a pct cause it has 3,5 in it.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is true. And there has been a lot of controversy over their formula and ingredients and purity
with this product have not noticed anything and the other Gaspari Mytotropin either and both are 3-5 diiodo LTyrosine

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you guys have any concerns with the iforce product, i dont blame you.

you can always get Thermolife Dicana, that product is top notch.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3,5-Diiodo-L-thyronine rapidly enhances mitochondrial fatty acid oxidation rate and thermogenesis in rat skeletal muscle: AMP-activated protein kinase involvement

A. Lombardi,1 P. de Lange,2 E. Silvestri,3 R. A. Busiello,2 A. Lanni,2 F. Goglia,3 and M. Moreno3
1Dipartimento delle Scienze Biologiche, Università degli Studi di Napoli "Federico II", Via Mezzocannone, Napoli; 2Dipartimento di Scienze della Vita, Seconda Università degli Studi di Napoli, Via Vivaldi, Caserta; and 3Dipartimento delle Scienze Biologiche ed Ambientali, Via Port'Arsa, Benevento, Italy

Triiodothyronine regulates energy metabolism and thermogenesis. Among triiodothyronine derivatives, 3,5-diiodo-L-thyronine (T2) has been shown to exert marked effects on energy metabolism by acting mainly at the mitochondrial level. Here we investigated the capacity of T2 to affect both skeletal muscle mitochondrial substrate oxidation and thermogenesis within 1 h after its injection into hypothyroid rats. Administration of T2 induced an increase in mitochondrial oxidation when palmitoyl-CoA (+104%), palmitoylcarnitine (+80%), or succinate (+30%) was used as substrate, but it had no effect when pyruvate was used. T2 was able to 1) activate the AMPK-ACC-malonyl-CoA metabolic signaling pathway known to direct lipid partitioning toward oxidation and 2) increase the importing of fatty acids into the mitochondrion. These results suggest that T2 stimulates mitochondrial fatty acid oxidation by activating several metabolic pathways, such as the fatty acid import/β-oxidation cycle/FADH2-linked respiratory pathways, where fatty acids are imported. T2 also enhanced skeletal muscle mitochondrial thermogenesis by activating pathways involved in the dissipation of the proton-motive force not associated with ATP synthesis ("proton leak"), the effect being dependent on the presence of free fatty acids inside mitochondria. We conclude that skeletal muscle is a target for T2, and we propose that, by activating processes able to enhance mitochondrial fatty acid oxidation and thermogenesis, T2 could play a role in protecting skeletal muscle against excessive intramyocellular lipid storage, possibly allowing it to avoid functional disorders.

adenosine 5'-monophosphate; thyroid hormone; mitochondria

http://ajpendo.physiology.org/cgi/content/abstract/296/3/E497

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well anyone has tried the mine is in the Postal Office....i can`t wait to try

This is my Protocol:

LX
Alpha Burn
TT-33