supplement questions

lp08701

Awards
whats up guys, first time poster, not sure if this is in the correct section.
looking for some advice

thinking of running novadex, green mag 5 tabs/day, up your mass(work crazy hours, hard to eat), and dermatherm for the lower abs trying to avoid getting flabby

any thoughts how this work? kind of copying what a buddy of mine is doing.

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
What exactly are your goals? Also, what about your age and training experience?

lp08701

Awards
sorry,
32 lifting since 17, pretty hard last 4
currently 155, low bf, looking for some size in upper body/arms

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
whats up guys, first time poster, not sure if this is in the correct section.
looking for some advice

thinking of running novadex, green mag 5 tabs/day, up your mass(work crazy hours, hard to eat), and dermatherm for the lower abs trying to avoid getting flabby

any thoughts how this work? kind of copying what a buddy of mine is doing.
Make sure your diet is spot on.... That really makes all the difference !!!!, you sound like your trying to tone your stomach with the dermatherm.... its a good product i would use that.

Or a product called evisence is a good topical fat loss aswell...

I have trouble getting lean so i listen to guys on here and stuck to good diet and training it really helps ....

i usally just eat chicken and green broccoli :) does wonders for the stomach though :)

lp08701

Awards
i am trying to keep my stomach and add some mass to upper body and arms, figured the creatine and nolvadex would help there

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
i am trying to keep my stomach and add some mass to upper body and arms, figured the creatine and nolvadex would help there
try a good creatine mono ... And protien, Maybe use something like Prime by usp labs ...

Theirs a few good products coming out now !! for non hormonals alot coming out this year....

For any good hormonals id look up primodial performance products :)

lp08701

Awards
reading more on novedex, would adding paravol during the day 2 caps/day be overkill or good to offset potential libido issues with nova?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
try a good creatine mono ... And protien, Maybe use something like Prime by usp labs ...

Theirs a few good products coming out now !! for non hormonals alot coming out this year....

For any good hormonals id look up primodial performance products :)
bump

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
reading more on novedex, would adding paravol during the day 2 caps/day be overkill or good to offset potential libido issues with nova?
instead of nova, i would run testoPRO or Sustain Alpha

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
If you're worried about libido, make sure to take it easy on the ATD (Novadex). If you begin to notice a drop in libido, cut back on the daily dose. Primordial Performance makes a very nice product called Sustain Alpha that is great for libido as well as natural testosterone boosting. I would definitely recommend looking into it.

Additionally, I would look into basic creatine monohydrate and beta-alanine. Both supplements are simple and effective. Primordial actually offers kilo sizes of Beta-alanine and Creatine at nice prices.

As for the Dermatherm Target, it is a very nice product, but it's not going to work at full potential unless you're on a caloric deficit. You could pick some up and save it for a cut. If you're worried about picking up excess fat, make sure your diet is on point. There are ways to bulk cleanly.