Good OTC diuretic?
- 04-07-2004, 07:58 AM
- 04-07-2004, 10:23 AM
dandelion root(i hope that is spelled correct)
- 04-07-2004, 10:26 AM
has been asked repeatedly....dandelion root is good. Some use taraxatone also
04-07-2004, 10:43 AM
Taraxatone is a little stronger IMO but both work well
04-07-2004, 05:45 PM
- Join Date
- Dec 2003
- middle earth
- Rep Power
When taraxatone first came out it was potent and it worked very well for an OTC. I remember it actually made me jittery due to the caffeine content. Now it seems to be milder and not as effective as the old school version. Just my experience...
04-07-2004, 09:22 PM
I find that tanning sessions and 1 night of drinking the day before I want to take pictures works better than anything I've ever tried (that includes Lasix)..but I am DEFINITELY outside of the norm on that one..
04-08-2004, 03:50 PM
the strongest stuff I've tried was super china slim tea, it's got some nasty strong diuretics and is really cheap at asian markets
Similar Forum Threads
- By FitModel in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 09-09-2012, 01:46 PM
- By Maxwell600 in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-01-2011, 01:48 AM
- By Easttex3 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 10Last Post: 10-27-2010, 05:39 PM
- By Nightwanderer in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-19-2009, 10:52 PM
- By menc1234 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 02-04-2009, 07:47 PM