New stack with old supplements

asavage24

Awards
Ive been doing a recomp for the past 4-5 months or so, and i have lost to much muscle and not enough fat to continue on the same track. I was doing crossfit for a while trying to get in shape, but have now switched back to 531 program. I have a crap load of old supplements laying around the house that i have accumulated over the months and am planning on using them right about now. Are all these safe to use at the same time? or am i going a little overboard? any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Supplements:
Jack3d x preworkout
Whey Protein x post workout
EAS Phos****en Elite x Intra/post workout
Multi x 2/day
Fishoil x 9/day
CLA x 6 grams
Arginine/Ornithine x 10 g/day
BCAA x 10 g/day
Glutamine x 10 g/day
ZMA x before bed
L-Carnitine x 3 g/day
Vanadyl Sulfate w/ carb meals
Apple Cider Vinegar w/ carb meals
Digestive Enzymes
Probiotics
Chromium Picolinate w/ carb meals

asavage24

Awards
Im 5'7" 155lbs. I was weighing around 170lbs before and am trying to get back up there only leaner. My Diet is in check, I just dont know if all this supplementation is safe? Please help

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
I've just read about apple cider vinegar. I've heard of it's health benefits before, sounds really interesting. Think I'm gonna buy some this weekend. One question...why w/ carb meals? Any particular reason?

asavage24

Awards
I take it with carbs because ive noticed it helps with digestion, and my carb meals are typically my biggest meals.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
its supposed to help with nutrient repartitioning.

and ur list looks fine

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
add some banba from NP bulk bro

BillHilton

Awards
For what its worth...
Nasty flu started running through the household. First me, then just as I was getting able to move it hit wife and no. 2 son. I made no. 3 son start taking 1 tbs apple cider vinegar 4 times a day for three straight days. He never got sick. Maybe a coincidence, maybe not