REP POINTS

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. That picture cracks me up everytime i see it.....

    lol.... attack kitty, attack!!


  2. lol at the cat collar..
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
    •   
       


  3. it was for the controlled labs promo a year back. the only photoshop is his collar - his teeth and jaw muscles going to the top of his head are 100% real

  4. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    it was for the controlled labs promo a year back. the only photoshop is his collar - his teeth and jaw muscles going to the top of his head are 100% real
    pretty darn good photo, did you win? I cant recollect the winners.

  5. sadly no, but i'm OK with that. here's a better picture of his teeth

    •   
       


  6. "265770446 point(s) total" is what shows when I see the rep comments I get.

    ...my rep power also used to be in the 200 millions.



    lol

  7. If you all give me big reps i will give you free cell tech products they will give you seriously big muscles.

    Your all be hardcore now give me reps and enjoy your soon to be cell tech muscles lol

  8. Well I've gone and done it. I have whored myself out to the limit.

    My vag states "try to whore again in another 24 hours". Or something to that effect.

    Sandy needs a 24 hour break.

    lol.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Well I've gone and done it. I have whored myself out to the limit.

    My vag states "try to whore again in another 24 hours". Or something to that effect.

    lol.
    No free cell tech muscles for you then lol :P

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Gym4Life View Post
    If you all give me big reps i will give you free cell tech products they will give you seriously big muscles.

    Your all be hardcore now give me reps and enjoy your soon to be cell tech muscles lol
    7 pounds in 7 days ?!?!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    7 pounds in 7 days ?!?!
    no way man thats just 7 pounds of pure lean muscle..... your probably get 7 pounds water weight aswell so that will be 14 pounds in 7 days !!!!!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Gym4Life View Post
    no way man thats just 7 pounds of pure lean muscle..... your probably get 7 pounds water weight aswell so that will be 14 pounds in 7 days !!!!!
    omfg !

  13. celltech > mdrol

  14. i would cry if i got negged.

  15. i didnt even know you could neg someone
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  16. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Alright; let's see what a Rep Power: 50000000 does for you...

    Before: Rep Power: 836
    After: Rep Power: 50836

    50000/50000000=.001 or 1/10 of 1%
    christ dude, i need to get on your good side, like, seriously. lol

  17. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    i didnt even know you could neg someone

    i offer to help show you how its done if you'd like

  18. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    i offer to help show you how its done if you'd like
    I knew that was coming.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    i offer to help show you how its done if you'd like
    lol its okay, i believe you, haha

  20. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    i finally reached blue! how do u get stars on your rep power?
    You would need a lot of (positive) reps from the members here. Alternatively, if you are as fortunate as a few around here, you could get a few reps from the moderators. That (mod reps) is the fastest way to get [and lose] stars.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    "265770446 point(s) total" is what shows when I see the rep comments I get.

    ...my rep power also used to be in the 200 millions.



    lol
    We can just give up on rep points and only look at post count

  22. well, after reading all the posts i am even more confused about how the system is supposed to work.
    now there are rep point and there's rep power, then you have bars and stars...i guess i just keep rollin as i did so far and the bars will go up.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    We can just give up on rep points and only look at post count
    Werd.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  24. agreed on that. i give points out like its free money lol anytime i see a good post, i give out the candy!
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Rep points.
    By BorixTheBlade in forum General Chat
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 11-27-2007, 10:35 PM
  2. how do i get points i only have 10
    By swanee609 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-17-2007, 07:04 AM
  3. Rep Points
    By CNizz in forum General Chat
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-24-2007, 11:11 AM
  4. Do you have the most Rep points?
    By pistonpump in forum General Chat
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-07-2006, 05:36 AM
Log in
Log in