What's the proper dose/mix of Testopro and Stoked?

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
Just got my shipment, and see that each recommends 2 caps in the AM and 2 in the PM. Is that if you are taking them individually, or can they work together?

I see that they each contain Quercetin, so would it be better to alternate the two to spread it out a little bit (i.e., Testopro around 6:00 am, Stoked around 10:00 am, Testopro around 2:00 pm, and Stoked around 6:00)?

Or would an every other day schedule be better (i.e. Testopro on Monday, Stoked on Tuesday, etc.)?

I work out three times a week, if that makes a difference, usually around 4:00-5:00 pm.

Suggestions?

Greek Elite

Greek Elite

Awards
Hmm, I never got to stack TestoPro w/ Stoked, but I split TP up at 12 hours, so like 2 at 9am, then 2 at 9 pm.. I would think tho that you could stack em together at the same time (so 2 TP 2 stoked in the AM, 2 of each 12 hours later) or maybe 4 doses of 1 & 1, but thats a bit more to remember

I would not alternate the days tho, but hopefully a AI rep can get in on this

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I got great results with TestaPRO doing the 2 and 2 dosing scheme of 12 hours apart, but I'm sure it could be done other ways. Can't comment on the Stoked!, but gimme a few months. You'll love TestaPRO.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just got my shipment, and see that each recommends 2 caps in the AM and 2 in the PM. Is that if you are taking them individually, or can they work together?

I see that they each contain Quercetin, so would it be better to alternate the two to spread it out a little bit (i.e., Testopro around 6:00 am, Stoked around 10:00 am, Testopro around 2:00 pm, and Stoked around 6:00)?

Or would an every other day schedule be better (i.e. Testopro on Monday, Stoked on Tuesday, etc.)?

I work out three times a week, if that makes a difference, usually around 4:00-5:00 pm.

Suggestions?
You can take them together if youd like. It would get annoying (to me at least) having to offset the two supplements by a few hours. I take mine at the same time, generally, 12 hours apart like the other guys mentioned. You can certainly try the offset dosing scheme if youd like.

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
So they are not meant to be stacked? For some reason I thought they were.

Maybe I should just use the Testopro and save the Stoked for later?

On the other hand, when would "later" be?

:dunno:

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
Just looked at the AI website.

Maybe Stoked is best used for PCT as opposed to training/muscle growth?

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So they are not meant to be stacked? For some reason I thought they were.

Maybe I should just use the Testopro and save the Stoked for later?

On the other hand, when would "later" be?

:dunno:
No theyre definitely a great stack, they are part of our SWOLE stack which is kicking butt right now.