NO explode vs Supper pump

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Super Pump hands down. The old one did nothing for me, the new one makes me sleepy in the gym. Superpump gives you a clean energy and focus... Ok pumps, nothing spectacular..

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
If I had to choose between the 2, I'd choose superpump. I'd rather use something besides the two, though.

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my wife and i both get extremely bad crashes with noxplode. WhiteFlood by CL is the best i've ever used Jack3d is second

svtfocusman

svtfocusman

Awards
Both suck! SuperPump250 did nothing for me and I ended up crashing hard. NO-Xplode is over rated and is nothing but a bunch of fillers in my opinion. I agree with 'White Flood', also E-911 from LG. Jack3d is supposed to be the **** and is cheap right now! I just purchased some and can't wait to try it out. Your question is pretty lame as all of them have their differences and will be dependent on what you are looking to get out of it!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
both are HORRIBLE. NO Xplode is ok....but superpump gave me stomach cramps. NO Xplode tasted aweome, but didnt do crap

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1serv pre max with 1 scoop whiteflood would be amazing in my book!!!!!

but out of the two SP

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Careful with the jacked... some people don't respond well with shizandrol. That WF and pre max idea sounds pretty good, but WF and GreenMag together are good for sure.