all things recovery

c50

Awards
if your anything like me you work a lot harder in the gym than a majority of the people in there and your body needs to recover faster to keep up the pace.

Im talking things that effect pre, durring, and post workout. I would would consider anti-catabolics as a prerecovery since you dont have to worry about the muscle breaking down.

So just a few things off the top of my head things i can think of.

hmb
glutamine
bcaa

Please add more! knowledge is power!

Greek Elite

Greek Elite

Awards
well I use a intra- and pwo supp, currently its Purple Wraath + extra BCAA's intra, and torrent follwed by whey PWO (nothing else added in)

Edit: actually I am using Cellucor stack (log) and one of them is R3 a PWO recovery supp so add that in

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
More food
BCAA (25-30g)

Recovery is simple, but people like to make it very complicated. If you feel run down, then eat more and scale back on the training for awhile.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
as far as PostWO supps- try recon from MusclePharm. i ran a log for them on it a little while back, and was more than happy with the results. recovery assistance at it's best.

check my sig for the log.

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
Torrent = recovery

One serving gives you:

20 grams of high quality hydrolyzed whey
8 grams of leucine (the anabolic trigger)
7 grams of cell volumizers
3 grams of creatine
a great carb blend

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
naturalguy- torrent's good stuff too. i forgot about that formula :)

BxGymRat

BxGymRat

Awards
Torrent = recovery

One serving gives you:

20 grams of high quality hydrolyzed whey
8 grams of leucine (the anabolic trigger)
7 grams of cell volumizers
3 grams of creatine
a great carb blend
:werd:

Yup Torrent is great and worth the price! Got i once and if i liked it i would only get it every other month, buut it was too good! gonna try to keep it as a staple, 4 months on 1 off..... well i'll try LOL

Green apple Avalanche is the best... but dont get it bc it seems its already hard to keep in stock :D