Something to take it up at notch!

Will Wagner

Awards
Alright I just turned 18 and had a powerlifting meet. I lift in the 198 weight class and totaled 1075 lbs which qualified me for state. I have previousily used Prime, Jack3d and not alot else. Prime seems to not have the same effect on me anymore idk why. Im looking for something that will help me take it up a notch. Something that will help strength gains. Any suggestions?

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Only thing i can think of right now is Drive/IGF-2/RPM its a good stack for strength i believe you could also try adding PowerFull, and Anabolic Pump to Prime if you want but like you said you didnt feel much from prime last time. The Drive/IGF-2/RPM is solid so look into that but for some reason i cant think of others right now.

Will Wagner

Awards
Hmm i was actually looking into Drive and RPM. Thanks. You think the IGF-3 would be alright for me to use since im only 18?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would say so...i took it at 19 and my blood work has been fine. i would actually do HGHup rather than IGF 2 if you are looking for more anabolic results. here is a stack i ran. Prime + HGHup recomp with 2nd gear and green mag. check out my results in my signature (the link)

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Take a good look at Axis Labs HemodrauliX.

Good luck with your training!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
RPM, Drive, and Cordygen5 or VO2. If you use creatine try Green Bulge, I gained strength on it in an abnormal way; or MAN Clout.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Hmm i was actually looking into Drive and RPM. Thanks. You think the IGF-3 would be alright for me to use since im only 18?
I think you meant IGF-2 ;). Yes you will be fine using IGF-2. It is a natural herbal based product. You really cannot go wrong with your proposed stack of DRIVE, IGF-2, and RPM. Perhaps you may want to grab some NeoVar too as it will help enhance your gains due to its nutrient repartitioning properties. If you have any questions or want help on dosing feel free to pm me.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT