New to Forum/ GM WF questions

Sendro

Awards
Hey guys whats going on, im new to the forums, just thought Id introduce myself, im Alex.

So I just purchased the stack of White Flood and Green Mag. I used it for the first time last night and loved it. Stupidly I didnt realize I bought the Green Apple flavor of the Green Mag, so I cant mix the two together, unless anyone has tried that and it tastes good?

Also I was wondering about the off days. I workout mon tues thurs fri, and wed and sat I usually do cardio. Should I still be taking the GM and WF for cardio? And should I be taking them for off days(sunday) as well?

Well Thanx in advance guys, I really am impressed with these products and hope the results last.

Antigravity

Antigravity

Awards
Hey guys whats going on, im new to the forums, just thought Id introduce myself, im Alex.

So I just purchased the stack of White Flood and Green Mag. I used it for the first time last night and loved it. Stupidly I didnt realize I bought the Green Apple flavor of the Green Mag, so I cant mix the two together, unless anyone has tried that and it tastes good?

Also I was wondering about the off days. I workout mon tues thurs fri, and wed and sat I usually do cardio. Should I still be taking the GM and WF for cardio? And should I be taking them for off days(sunday) as well?

Well Thanx in advance guys, I really am impressed with these products and hope the results last.
The tartness of White Flood pairs well with the Lemonade of the White Flood, and IMO its even tastier with Raspberry.

In regards to your cardio + off days, its up to you really. You can dose both, cardio and off, in general people prefer to use it only on days they actually do intense physical activity (cardio and/or weights). The combo has ingredients that help your aerobic capacity as well as aid strength training.
As a personal preference I enjoy it everyday because of White Flood's mild nootropic properties it has.

Sendro

Awards
You said "The tartness of White Flood pairs well with the Lemonade of the White Flood, and IMO its even tastier with Raspberry."

I dont really follow what that means lol. I meant do you think the green apple GM will taste decent with the WF lemonade? I doubt it though.:damnit1:

Antigravity

Antigravity

Awards
You said "The tartness of White Flood pairs well with the Lemonade of the White Flood, and IMO its even tastier with Raspberry."

I dont really follow what that means lol. I meant do you think the green apple GM will taste decent with the WF lemonade? I doubt it though.:damnit1:
...yes. i think they taste great together.... like sour apple.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established

the flavors will still mix very nicely together.

off days just take green magnitude.