OxyElite Pro and TT-33 Stack
- 01-27-2010, 12:48 PM
- 01-27-2010, 12:58 PM
I can vouch for OEP, best fat burning supp I have ever used, I don't know anything about the other product though.Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
- 01-27-2010, 01:57 PM
It's a great stack. It is comparable in mechanism of action to stacking ECA with T3. TT-33 is T2, the main fatburning thyroid hormone, and OEP is supposed to be similar in action on the b2 receptors as ephedrine. I would also consider adding an additional supplement to act on the alpha receptors to further enhance the fat burning effects of your stack. I would look into Yohimbine HCL or Alpha-yohimbine (Alphaburn).
01-27-2010, 02:16 PM
Beast has a good point IMO. add some Alphaburn and you're killing the fat on a full spectrum level.
01-27-2010, 02:19 PM
OEP/ECY/Dicana or 3 caps MitoTropin is a SICK stack, but need to be able to handle the jolt of energy LOL.
doing my own thang!
01-27-2010, 05:04 PM
01-27-2010, 05:06 PM
01-28-2010, 06:43 PM
Thanks for the replies guys...can't wait to see how this stack works out...delivery is scheduled for tomorrow..i should start a log too...but one more thing should i skip the AlphaBurn since it looks like the ingredient is also included in OEP??
01-29-2010, 09:01 AM
01-29-2010, 10:54 AM
Got to say....the beast has got a SICK back!!
01-29-2010, 11:36 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By psywzrd in forum PESReplies: 12Last Post: 06-17-2011, 11:25 AM
- By ih8uselessppl in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 06-16-2011, 01:09 PM
- By nattydisaster in forum NutraplanetReplies: 70Last Post: 06-12-2011, 07:28 PM
- By packers6211 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-16-2010, 09:17 PM
- By nattydisaster in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-16-2010, 01:33 PM