to much cissus?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
1 What do you guys find to be the max dosage of cissus, where taking more won't do anything?

2 Could taking to much make my cortisol go too low?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1) yes. it's a personal choice, everyone is not the same.

2) absolutely. your joints will start to hurt.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Taking both Incarnate (Palo Alto) and a sample of SuperCissus RX (USP Labs) right now. I really like the Supercissus, but I'm not noticing much (at least Cissus wise) from the Incarnate. My endurance has gotten slightly better, but I think that's more to the Beta-Alanine than anything. But, like I said, I really like the USP Labs Supercissus.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone actually experienced joint pain after to much cissus?

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
kingdong, are you using the caps or bulk?

The leaflet that comes with the caps has dosing at 9 caps (3x3) for 30 days follwed by a lower maitanance dose. I'm assuming the same would apply to the bulk.........if that's what you are using.

If you aren't getting the desired results back off a bit or change your dosing times. If you're having it on an empty stomach then try it with meals and vice versa.

When it comes to Cissus i know it works and works well. Just have to find out how it works best for you.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I am using it bulk powder and it does work well. And to jay, I know that. I'm actually responding to what poison said.