MRI's Pro-nos

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Is this a good protein? I know it tastes good... but quality wise, is it worth buying? I can get a pretty good deal on this stuff, and wondered if it was more effective then the ol' tried n true ON.

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
Looks similar to Muscle Milk, except muscle milk is less expensive and contains more vitamins and minerals. The Pro-Nos seems a little expensive for my budget, what type of deal are you getting?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Well in theory, it's supposed to have specific peptides that stimulate NO. If it was cheap I'd reccomend you to try it, but it's not cheap by my standards.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
19.99 for 3 pounds on tf.... which isnt bad. I could get 6 pounds of this for what 5 pounds of Optimum nutrition costs..

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
19.99 for 3 pounds on tf.... which isnt bad. I could get 6 pounds of this for what 5 pounds of Optimum nutrition costs..
That sounds like a great deal. I would do it.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I guess the price went dont. Do it and let us know how it works out!

chris4sho

Awards
My friend took it and he said it didnt work too good on him..

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
i got 6 lbs for 28 bucks and im glad i did it tastes better than anything. does it do what it claims , doubt it reduces belly fat by whatever percent it says and increases NO by whatever percent but it tastes good

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
i got 6 lbs for 28 bucks and im glad i did it tastes better than anything. does it do what it claims , doubt it reduces belly fat by whatever percent it says and increases NO by whatever percent but it tastes good
Where did you find such a deal????

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
My friend took it and he said it didnt work too good on him..
What was your friend expecting? It is a protein supplement, most likely will work as well as most other protein supplements.

Price sounds great!

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
What was your friend expecting? It is a protein supplement, most likely will work as well as most other protein supplements.

Price sounds great!
It's marketd to do more than other protein, though.

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
It's marketd to do more than other protein, though.
It is just marketing. Look at companies like MuscleTech, lots of advertising and overpriced products that are marketed to out perform other companies. Run down the ingredient list and it is the same as many other products on the market.

From personal experience, the expensive protein products compared to the cheap products will show no significant difference in results (recovery, growth). The quality on the more expensive products may be slightly better, however, not enough to fish out the extra money. This is just my opinion. :dunno:

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
pro nos is good. im using it now for a little over 1.5months good stuff taste bomb

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been debating getting some of them for $20 at tf...I've had this stuff before and I can't say it does what it claims, but it does taste amazing! I used to mix a scoup of the cookies and cream with a scoup of mint/choc muscle milk...was f'ing amazing!!

If I remember correctly, I didn't like the vanilla very much.