MASS FX

suresha

Awards
  • Established
can anyone tell me what kind of gains one can achieve off this supp. I'm on a mass and bulking phase now and was curious to know if this was a legit product that delivers without any kind of shut down? appreciate it. .:thanks:

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
can anyone tell me what kind of gains one can achieve off this supp. I'm on a mass and bulking phase now and was curious to know if this was a legit product that delivers without any kind of shut down? appreciate it. .:thanks:
Results vary. Most report a 5lb. gain in 4 weeks. There has been a university study on it that proves the increased test/ free test. Massfx V3 will be out next week!!

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Its good man, used it before and it works, no shutdown

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not allowed to post in this thread. ;) :D

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Results vary. Most report a 5lb. gain in 4 weeks. There has been a university study on it that proves the increased test/ free test. Massfx V3 will be out next week!!
So i guess i'mma hold out til next week to place that order:thanks::nervous:

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
i know whats in it and it looks better then mass fx v2. if i was u hold out for the destroyer. ooops

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
would that be the Destroyer of Weakness, Shilajit?

suresha

Awards
  • Established
so this is the third version? 1st.mass fx, 2nd.mass fx maximum strength and last but not released yet, mass fx- the destroyer? Am i right?

suresha

Awards
  • Established
what happened to the first version? was that better than the second one? cause you know how it is nowadays, companies be dummin it down so it's not as potent as it started off. alot of companies been reformulating their stuff and it seems to work against their original formula. hope this isn't the case with ax mass fxV3

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
mass fx v3 is soo much better with the additions, nothing was removed only goodies added. and hyperdrol xtreme of course doesnt have bromo but the natty AI they have along with the other ingredients look promising none the less. think reversitol v2

gich

Awards
damn just bought 2 v2 bottles, meh v2 worked good for me, got and kept a good 2 kg of lean mass

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Im actually probally going to start a bottle of Mass Fx i have laying around soon i started it took it for like 3 days got sick (not from Mass Fx) and had to stop then never started again so gonna stack that with prime. Ive heard good things about it so why not.

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
Mass FX v3 or the destroyer is coming out soon and it was being reformulated before the big raid. It is only going to be better than before. Check out ax's website info is there. I gained 5 pounds previously in 4 weeks from v2. I'll probably check out the new one soon enough.

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
Results vary. Most report a 5lb. gain in 4 weeks. There has been a university study on it that proves the increased test/ free test.

Massfx V3 will be out next week!!
So . . . (using my highly-tuned math skills) . . . it will be available/for sale the first week of February?

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
So . . . (using my highly-tuned math skills) . . . it will be available/for sale the first week of February?
Distributors will begin receiving product by the end of this week and they should be up for sale by retailers sometime next week The Power Packs will be coming in a few weeks, but you will be able to grab HDX, MFX, Carnobolic, etc by end of next week, run it for 4 weeks, then supercharge your last 4 weeks with one of the TST PowerCell packs.
Copied from AX website.

Basketballer

Awards
So where can you buy the mass fx v3 and hdx? where could i get it in canada?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
lincoln.prtg Nutrition / Health 11
akboom87 General Chat 19
p4pbeast Supplements 62
p4pbeast Supplements 0