HEMO RAGE Tryouts

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
I recently received a 3 scoop sample pack of HEMO RAGE by Nutrex. I did quads today, and was better able to focus, and was pretty strong. I had a good pump, and it tasted great. I like the geranium oil in it. I will try it again soon, and give another review. So far thumbs up. Nutrex has some great new products coming out soon. Look for it. PRO GRAM is great too.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
LOL... u sound like a Nutrex rep...

but i am interested in trying Hemo Rage... although their stupid mag ads make me cringe.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agreed, the ads and product pushing is absolutely excruciating :rant:

That being said, it pains me to admit that I can't find a fault in Hemo Rage Black. The pumps are good, the stim is mild but consistent, the mood/focus is good, and it tastes decent. It's a good all around product and you get 40 or so serving for the price. I've used about 3/4 of my tub so far, just to give a reference point that I've used it for a while, so it's not just 1 impression.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
I agree, and I also .like HEMODRAULIX a lot. Pumps are great. I am currently using Expand Extreme, but will be using HEMO RAGE two more times as a trial.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree, and I also .like HEMODRAULIX a lot. Pumps are great. I am currently using Expand Extreme, but will be using HEMO RAGE two more times as a trial.
Interestingly, on BB i just logged a Hemodraulix/ Hemo Rage Black preworkout stack. It was a real nice stack and workouts never dipped at all even after a few weeks. I highly recommend that stack.

I dosed my Hemodraulix about 45 minutes preworkout and then HRB about 15 minutes preworkout. After about 1 or 2 sets, pumps pretty cool :head:

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
I will have to try it. Thanks bro. Sounds intense

pressmaster

Awards
hemorage is definitely a good product,i feel the pump on it 4 sure and i really love the stimulants and mental concentration i get,potent stuff.It seems to raise my blood pressure quite a bit though.I tend to have problems with my blood pressure being around 140 sometimes and i am genetically predisposed to high blood pressure but i get numbers around 160-170 on it which I have directly tied 2 administration of the hemorage as my diet is always the same practically and I watch it climb before i even go workout just 2 make sure i am not going n 2 max out with too high a bp.I am still impressed with the product though and things that work usually come with sides I just wouldnt recommend it 4 ne1 who is dealing with ne serious bp issues and I hope ppl r aware of it.Even clen and superdrol seem to not raise it above 140systolic.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Today, I am doing chest with Hemo Rage. I will be doing heavier 6-8 rep sets mixed with higher rep pumping sets to exhaustion. I will also work calves, and abs. I will let you know how this day goes.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today, I am doing chest with Hemo Rage. I will be doing heavier 6-8 rep sets mixed with higher rep pumping sets to exhaustion. I will also work calves, and abs. I will let you know how this day goes.
You're really gonna like it with all those body parts in one workout. I bet at the end of the workout you'll still be ready for more :head:

ecupirate

Awards
been thinking about hemo rage, just never heard to much about it. Hemodraulix was also a very good product. Only thing I didn't like about it was I felt like I need to up the dosage after the 2nd week.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hemodraulix was also a very good product. Only thing I didn't like about it was I felt like I need to up the dosage after the 2nd week.
Thanks for the feedback. In general, I prefer 6 Hemodraulix if I am stacking with a preworkout mix. I prefer 8-9 caps if I am running Hemodraulix solo.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Thats why I stacked HEMODRAULIX with another NO Pre workout. I did enjoy training today, and got a lot out of the session. I was also very pumped.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thats why I stacked HEMODRAULIX with another NO Pre workout. I did enjoy training today, and got a lot out of the session. I was also very pumped.
Sweet deal! There's a fun unexpected effect for about 70 or 80% of Hemodraulix users after 2 or 3 dosages... hopefully you'll get to experience it :laugh: Ha Ha

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ha Ha, I'm talking about a bit of a bedroom effect... is that what you were referring to also?

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Yes, man I am reading you right. Bloodflow baby

pressmaster

Awards
if ne of u guys take blood pressure readings let me no how they look b4 and after hemorage,I luv this stuff but i am going 2 have 2 start taking hawthorne berry or something bcuz I am 21 yrs old and I dont no if I can walk around with blood pressure around 160-170 I mean we r talking having bp this high even at night when I take 1 scoop n the morning.Like I said I seem 2 be a lil susceptible 2 high bp bcuz of genetics but hell I am only 21 and I do grappling and conditioning all the time and keep my diet pretty damn sodium free.My bp is usually 120-130 and it only gets around 140 while using clen or superdrol.I think everybody should check their bp neways and alot of us have worried about it being hi from steroids or phs but alot of us may b experiencing more dangerous increases from our preworkout and stimulant based supps.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow that sucks. AI's have that effect on me... I actually feel nauseated when that happens :rant: It sucks cause the effects are so awesome.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Sorry bro, that is rough. I am navy, and can get my BP checked whenever. Its not high, and I stay pretty active. Hawthorne, and You could also try Tyrosine, Arginine, cutrulline and Ginseng rather than Hemo rage. It could be a good alternative.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry bro, that is rough. I am navy, and can get my BP checked whenever. Its not high, and I stay pretty active. Hawthorne, and You could also try Tyrosine, Arginine, cutrulline and Ginseng rather than Hemo rage. It could be a good alternative.
That's a good suggestion... everyone always forgets about tyrosine when they're making their own mixes so it's good that you recognized :afro: IMO tyrosine is the most important ingredient when we're looking the mood/focus aspect of a preworkout mix.

On the flip side, there's a strong following for taurine. Quite frankly, I've never experienced any effects from taurine. Then again, maybe I never found my sweet spot dosing???

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
IMO tyrosine is the most important ingredient when we're looking the mood/focus aspect of a preworkout mix.

QUOTE]

Do you think that BCAA users should all use tyrosine? Some research says they compete in the brain. I specifically use leucine.

pressmaster

Awards
I use beta-alanine,l-histidine,and citrulline malate as they r all vasodilators and have advantages n the endurance area 2.Also arachidonic acid which is 1 of the most powerful epo blood doping agents n hemorage is found n egg yolks so i have been having two whole eggs and my own b-vitamins with the hemorage as i dont always trust the proprietary blends

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
All good valid points. I will possibly stack tyrosine with taurine. I might just go back to making my own pre workout ****tail. Its just not as convienent as having it all in one container in the gym bag. Tonight was 15gm hydro whey, 1 scoop expand extreme, extend, and 1 scoop primaforce BCAA. GREAT PUMP ON the arms.

cyborgbklyn

cyborgbklyn

Awards
Love Hemo rage. Love White flood too. White flood has more stims in it though. This could be a good thing or a bad thing. I know when I take white flood I have a really hard time going to sleep. Hemo gives me great pumps without keeping me up all night.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you think that BCAA users should all use tyrosine? Some research says they compete in the brain. I specifically use leucine.
Good question. I have no idea if they technically compete. However, I DEFINATELY need a little more tyrosine in a shake to have an effect vs. if I took it solo on an empty stomach. So I always assumed there was some sort of competition but can't support it theoretically.

Also, in Axis Slingshot, we have tyrosine and BCAA. I can't imagine that there would be a huge dosage of tyrosine in our prop blend, but I still do get a tyrosine mood enhancement with it... again, speculation...

So let's say u aren't a strong responder to tyrosine, you could just take it preworkout with caffeine. Let it kick in for 20-30 minutes, then start sipping on BCAAs during your workout. Problem solved... la da ta da ta... dut... duh :)

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Good Post bro. I have the day off today due to being on duty. Yesterday I stacked 15gm hydro whey, expand, extend, BCAA, and I did arms. I was so pumped. I loved it.
I was good on energy too. I will go into more detail tomorrow. I had an exhausting day on the ship today.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good Post bro. I have the day off today due to being on duty. Yesterday I stacked 15gm hydro whey, expand, extend, BCAA, and I did arms. I was so pumped. I loved it.
I was good on energy too. I will go into more detail tomorrow. I had an exhausting day on the ship today.
what ship you on? i am a plank owner on the eisenhower.

jenx13

Awards
Energy levels are on the weaker side but the pumps are amazing.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
I am HT1 On USS HOWARD DDG-83. I have almost 14 years in. Lately I have not had much time and the energy levels to really train hard. I have just been getting in what I can. I do not skip though. I will get a break soon though, and after a few days at most I will be ready to go balls to the wall.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am HT1 On USS HOWARD DDG-83. I have almost 14 years in. Lately I have not had much time and the energy levels to really train hard. I have just been getting in what I can. I do not skip though. I will get a break soon though, and after a few days at most I will be ready to go balls to the wall.
you haven't got much of a gym on a tin can do you? the ike had a big gym with lots of equipment and tons of free weights.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
No its rough. We have to be creative, and patient. We get crazy in there though. I would much rather be on a big deck.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No its rough. We have to be creative, and patient. We get crazy in there though. I would much rather be on a big deck.
i hear ya! i spent 6 on ike and 2 on new orleans lph11, the new orleans just got decommissioned. both had decent gyms on board.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Dont I know it. I was on Inchon LPH-12. We had a good one there too. Are you out or retired now?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dont I know it. I was on Inchon LPH-12. We had a good one there too. Are you out or retired now?
got out in 84. went back to olongapo city and went to school on gi bill-olongapo city in the 80's was really something.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Nice. Sounds good. Take care. I deploy once more and then done with sea duty. Back to shore once more and then retire.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice. Sounds good. Take care. I deploy once more and then done with sea duty. Back to shore once more and then retire.
good luck, and smooth sailing!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if your thinking of trying hemo rage it has a good ingredient profile however do be aware it contains sodium bicarbonate which gives many people the explosive dumps ala superpump

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if your thinking of trying hemo rage it has a good ingredient profile however do be aware it contains sodium bicarbonate which gives many people the explosive dumps ala superpump
2 scoops gives me a headache-1 scoop is fine. only supp that ever did that-maybe it raises bp a ton.:dunno:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I never knew which particular ingredient caused that problem. That's some interesting info. At the same, I've never heard of anyone having GI issues with HRB (myself included) :shrug:

2 scoops gives me a headache-1 scoop is fine. only supp that ever did that-maybe it raises bp a ton.:dunno:
There's a fella on BB that said his BP went through the roof with HRB... of course he was BB dramatic about it saying that clen makes his BP go up like 20 points and HRB made it go up like 40 points. His point is taken into consideration, but come on with the exaggerations :trout:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
no exageration-2 scoops gives me a headache. 1st pre-workout to ever do it. i like the stuff, but have to stick to 1 scoop-get bp checked next time you use it and let me know.