RoidRageX10 is back guys

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Since EVERYONE looks in this forum, I thought I'd say hey to everybody!

I strayed away for a good 7 months but one of my new tasks at work has kept me strong. I get to unload all the food and paper products and move carts around. 75% of the boxes are a good 35lbs each. So moving 300 of those twice a week is a great workout!

1st deadlift in 7 months was 455lbs and my bench is 205lbs @ 8 reps. New
record at the moment. Not taking any supplements besides some pre-workot caffeine and protein. Gonna be starting prime soon along with Super Cissus. Its my senior year in HS and I still gotta do work at my powerlifting competitions. Main focus is baseball but I'll be deadlifting and benching anyway ;)

Looking to hit my 550lbs deadlift goal, 275lbs on bench and 475lbs on squat for Columbiana in mid March. Got 7 weeks baby!

Ill be setting a log up soon guys so I'll keep you all updated!!

Raladoc

Raladoc

Awards
deadlift is very impressive for your weight. Hope you hit your targets

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
deadlift is very impressive for your weight. Hope you hit your targets
Don't be too impressed, its a stradle deadlift. But thank you!

Seems your fairly new to the forums, how long you been lifting?

Raladoc

Raladoc

Awards
bout a year and a half iv been on the forums for about 6 months but i do more reading than writing lol

sw bill

Awards
What cycle or supps are you planning for those goals? At 160 lbs that is some huge lifts (obviously your weight will go up). Anyway welcome back and hit it hard. Looking forward to your following your log.

Space Viking

Awards
Nearly a 3x bodyweight deadlift? What other records have you shattered recently?

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
I also have a 425lbs squat to my name. Nothing special on bench though.

R - well im glad to see another teen on the forums.

Ill be on Prime, Super Cissus, Kre-Alkalyn, Xtend, Protein, and fish oil / vitamins.