Asteriod Stack + Swole Stack

TonyMoFo

Awards
I just got my swole stack in. I'm currently on the Asteriod stack(Powerfull+Prime+AP)and 2.5 weeks into a bottle of TEstopro. I wanted to add Stoked and Glycobol and just save the AP till the next cycle. I would be taking everything as directed but I'm wondering if should I space it out when I pop some of the pills or could I take some of them together?

I'm currently waking up and taking Testopro, get in the shower get dressed and pop the powerfull. On the way to work pop some creatine(Krealkln 1500). At work I pop the ap wait 15-20 minutes eat a little breakfast with some carbs and pop the prime

I pop a AP before lunch and then pop the prime right after lunch.

45 minutes before the gym pop the creatine, 30 minutes before the gym pop the prime & powerfull. On the way to gym water with 2-3 of jacked and 3g aakg arginine.

Get home from the gym and drink protein shack with meal & pop the prime.

1 hour before bedtime I pop the testopro and right before I go to sleep I pop the powerfull.

I pop bcaa 3x a day in between meals

Damn!!!! that's alot of pill popping!!!! I guess I would just replace the AP for the Glycobol. Is it safe to take the testopro and the Stoked at the same time or should I wait 15-20 minutes in-between

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
You should be taking the AP before carb containing meals, not after. taking it after, especially with quickly digesting carbs kind of negates the point of the pill.

Not sure about the Testopro and Stoked. Seems like it would be ok as long as the estrogen suppression is controlled and not obliterated. Better safe then sorry though - I would ask an AI rep just to be sure.

TonyMoFo

Awards
I guess I typed it in wrong but I do take the AP before eating a carb meal.....Sorry

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
You should be taking the AP before carb containing meals, not after. taking it after, especially with quickly digesting carbs kind of negates the point of the pill.

Not sure about the Testopro and Stoked. Seems like it would be ok as long as the estrogen suppression is controlled and not obliterated. Better safe then sorry though - I would ask an AI rep just to be sure.
Stoked has some anti- estro properties but is not a AI so it should be fine.

TonyMoFo

Awards
Last night had some crazy dreams. I could of swore somebody screaming my name right before I went to sleep. I wasn't sleep yet when I heard it but after I realized I was probaly tweeking I fell right to sleep. I'm waking up pretty refreshed. On the way to work after popping my Testopro and Stoked I had a really bad urge to hit the gym!!!. I think I'm a fast responder because after trying the asteroid stack for the first time a while ago I had some really nice gains really fast. So far I'm liking the swole stack I feel more aggressive in the gym

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Last night had some crazy dreams. I could of swore somebody screaming my name right before I went to sleep. I wasn't sleep yet when I heard it but after I realized I was probaly tweeking I fell right to sleep. I'm waking up pretty refreshed. On the way to work after popping my Testopro and Stoked I had a really bad urge to hit the gym!!!. I think I'm a fast responder because after trying the asteroid stack for the first time a while ago I had some really nice gains really fast. So far I'm liking the swole stack I feel more aggressive in the gym

Please keep us updated on how your doing.:)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Logs 10
Supplements 2
Supplements 1
Supplements 25
Supplements 3