bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
So I had decided to run the following stack:

Leviathan Reloaded
Lean Xtreme
DCP

Well I have been waiting to order for over two weeks because DCP continues to be out of stock everywhere and I have already missed out on the BOGO Leviathan while waiting (my fault, I know). Anyway I'm just ready to start a cut and I want to know what you guys would suggest taking in place of DCP?

I was thinking possibly running Recreate with LR/LX, but wasn't sure if that would stack well.

I need some help on this one.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DCP is arriving tomorrow to Nutra, and will be shipped the same day. My apologies for the delay.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate it very much. Will make my order tomorrow. I was hoping it would be arriving soon because it is the product I want to try most. Thanks for the quick reply.

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
Dsade mis-interpreted your post. He thought you said you already ordered it 2 weeks ago.

From what I've seen posted, all the stock sent to Nutraplanet is already spoken for due to the New Year's presale.

good luck finding it anywhere.. i waited 3 months to get my hands on a bottle.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
great....

so back to my original question, what should I use instead?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
theres little else like dcp out there, though there are a few other TTA products on the market.

You may also want to look into something such as LG Slin, USP P-slin, Glycobol, etc that helps get your nutrients where they ought to be, rather than being deposited into fat cells.

I'd reckon DCP plus Slin would be one hell of a mean recomp tool!

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
What if I go another direction with it entirely, instead really go for recomp and throw in something like Prime instead? Thoughts?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just had a small cancellation from another retailer...only about 12 units, but they are going to be redirected to Nutra.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
hmmm can I just buy from you direct to make sure I get one, or are they already en route?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hmmm can I just buy from you direct to make sure I get one, or are they already en route?
I won't get my personal stock for another week or so. Retail stock is WAY oversold (165% after last tally).

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Is it safe to say that the additional sku's going to NP are already spoken for?

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
how about chucking in some Liquid Sesamin, seems like people did well with that in the past. Sad to see a product becoming harder to get hold of.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it safe to say that the additional sku's going to NP are already spoken for?
They aren't OVER sold as far as orders already made, so no.

If I were you, I would send an email to customer service.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Dsade thanks for your help. I am just really eager to get to work on my cut and try this stack I have been planning for awhile (haha this product being the one I want to try most).

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dsade thanks for your help. I am just really eager to get to work on my cut and try this stack I have been planning for awhile (haha this product being the one I want to try most).
Do problem...I think, based on last numbers, that they have exactly 1 over. You might be able to snag it.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Email sent to NP customer service. Cross your fingers.