how much test is increased by a test booster?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i know every t booster is different, but like the main ones on here are testoPRO, sustain alpha, DTP, 2nd gear, HGHup, IGF 2...etc. how much test is increased by these? lets say somebody has test levels around 600...how much higher can one expect from a typical testbooster for his numbers to increase

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
That all depends on the individual person. Only blood test will tell the difference. Training, diet, and rest, are all factors as well.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i know thats the general answer but is there any average to about how much it increases?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone have any blood work run after a t-booster to see how much it affected them?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i'd guess a 10-25% increase, and that's just a guess. since squats increase test output by 20% for 90 minutes, and i'm hella aggro after doing squats with a test booster, and feel identical to that when i'm doing isolation, 10-25% is an educated guess, but still a guess. it all depends on diet, training, and how you respond to the compound though, hence the fairly large range of increase.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i know thats the general answer but is there any average to about how much it increases?
how about "what difference does it make?" No matter what, it won't bring you to higher than human normal amount. And theres no telling how a 300 ng/ml translates into increased strength or added mass either.

Greek Elite

Greek Elite

Awards
I ran 2 bottles of Testo Pro and my free test went up 12%, and that wasnt the best results they had.. I think someone else had like a 100% increase or somethin

edit: nate mentioned that one above

but even at 12% for me i had good str ength increase and PR's (log in my sig)

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Thats not bad. Dunno 100% but 50% increase was me.

The link below gives the key results to date.

Basically AX (HX2/MassFX = AI and free test booster) gave 50% more test than heavy duty icariin/fenugreek.

Maca/DHEA is pretty good.

WHAT you must keep in mind is that test boosters do more than simply boost test, they are there to provide libido and energy/drive/focus.

Icariin/fenugreek was topped the league for libido.

Everything is in the log. It was saliva not blood and is an approximate measure of free test.

Enjineer

Awards
how long is a piece of string? :p
LOL

I've heard something as basic as ZMA could potentially increase test by 40% (especially with someone who previously had a zinc deficiency in their diet) I'd say a test booster could go anywhere form 10-100% depending on diet, the person, and ofcourse the test booster... High monounsaturated + saturated fat diets, high vitamins/minerals and you should get good results from any test booster with proven ingredients.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so are u sayin if test levels were around 300, after testoPRO it would be at 600?
No, Im saying that we seen blood tests where FREE TESTOSTERONE (not total) was in some cases almost increase two fold - went from X to 2X.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
No, Im saying that we seen blood tests where FREE TESTOSTERONE (not total) was in some cases almost increase two fold - went from X to 2X.
exactly! i'd be stunned if a test booster could take a TRT candidate and make them not need TRT. its a noticeable improvement though in "normal" users. i'd love to see bloodwork done on "free test levels".

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
texaslifer89 had a hormone panel done today. last summer he was around 280 i believe and he has only ran natural test boosters since so we will see what his numbers are. i will update the numbers when he texts me

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
is it possible to take a few bottles of natural test boosters and have an increase in TRT?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
texaslifer89 had a hormone panel done today. last summer he was around 280 i believe and he has only ran natural test boosters since so we will see what his numbers are. i will update the numbers when he texts me
I am waiting to see his results he has a log on here I am subbed to

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah bro. ive always wondered how much total test a few natty t boosters can increase. oh, fyi, texaslifter89 has also given his rat nolva

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah bro. ive always wondered how much total test a few natty t boosters can increase. oh, fyi, texaslifter89 has also given his rat nolva
Nolva on average increases test by 20 % if I am not mistaken

so these can not be counted as stand alone tests for testopro. sorry

remember on average the older one is the more they will benefit. or in another words the lower test is the more the person benefits from test boosters. that is not to say people with high testosterone wont benefit.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
highly individual to the product and the user

isoc

Awards
  • Established
how about "what difference does it make?" No matter what, it won't bring you to higher than human normal amount. And theres no telling how a 300 ng/ml translates into increased strength or added mass either.
funny, sad, but true, gains off of natty t boosters will be for a reason other than increased test above normal range, otherwise there would be suppression. Not saying gains cannot/arent made, but they are not made because that product made your test levels like you were injecting x mgs of test per week. Gains can be made when natural hormone levels are optimized, which is mostly what these things will do, so for someone with lower levels they will feel a nice boost (ie us older guys not on trt may benefit a little more than younger guys).

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i think testopro is having a pretty decent effect on me... usually i hardly have any acne... no joke my face looks like crap right now. its almost embarassing. i would guess there is a dramatic increase in free test to cause that.

as far as serms go, ive noticed clomid made a huge difference for me. took it during pct and it felt like the gains never stopped.

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The ideal is to get into the "high" range of around 900 to 1000ng/dl from you stated starting point.

That's a 50% or so increase, which is a tall order but certainly do-able. Best to measure objectively via lab work or home saliva test. I used ZRT labs in the case of the latter. I think they now have a home blood test as well!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would just like to see blood work on somebody who took a natural T or a few of them and see how much total test is increased. not just free test. i wanna know about total test

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why? total test is pretty irrelevant without bioavailable test + free test

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
i think testopro is having a pretty decent effect on me... usually i hardly have any acne... no joke my face looks like crap right now. its almost embarassing. i would guess there is a dramatic increase in free test to cause that.

as far as serms go, ive noticed clomid made a huge difference for me. took it during pct and it felt like the gains never stopped.
Can vouch for that. Into my thirties with no acne and then second week on testopro broke out in acne like I did in my teens, seriously. People started asking why I'm getting teenage acne all of a sudden!!

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ATD makes me have pizza face. I love it!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why? total test is pretty irrelevant without bioavailable test + free test
I am just curious how much a test booster or running a few of them can effect a hormone panel total test. oh, texaslifter89 texted me with his results. His test did increase slightly from around 280 to about 420 or so i believe. his rat has taken nolva and he has taken testopro and HGHup very recently. the rat was on nolva a few months ago.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
balla, i dont think there will be any benefit from a test booster at all if your just trying to boost total test and your free test stays the same.

whatever gets free test the highest will do the most good

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont think im getting my question across correctly lol ...i know test boosters increase free test, but does this mean if one takes a few test boosters, will the overall test increase? even if its a little bit?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
but total test alone means nothing if SHBG also goes up at the same time and you end up with the same free test. really free and bioavailable test are all thats important, total test has no value