need a helping hand

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Answers

need a helping hand

I have been working out for a good amount of time now , i have only taken fish oils and protein shakes and my friend who is a pretty good size build from working out put me onto mdrol and novedex but dont really know how to prepare my body for these new supplements. A helping hand to steer me in the right direction would be great, i am 5'8" i am around 160 i bench around 185 now and do back n bies one day then chest and tris another and just keep switching so basically giving me a workout plan to gain about 15 pounds of lean muscle would be great

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Answers

It is obvious that you haven't done one second of your own research. Use the search function now. Some helpful terms are PCT, Superdrol (M-Drol is a Superdrol clone), sides, pro-hormone...) If you're under 21 you shouldn't even be thinking about doing this.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Answers

at 158 pounds, you realize taking a steroid is maybe overkill for what you need right now right? keep it natural, keep it simple - up your calories, mono fats, protein, and cholesterol and you will grow.

Gaining mass in a nutshell (a big nutshell)
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Answers

My bad, I'm especially aggro today. 1st day on cycle. My post was rude but well intentioned.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Answers

I agree. Regardless of the fact that you have been lifting for a 'good amount of time' you probably dont need to be taking that stuff. I know you would much rather have someone give you a straight answer, but chances are you wont see the results you want from taking that stuff until you learn a lot more about it.

Up your calories, move a **** load of iron, and do your research here at AM. Im sure if you spend a few hours just browsing the forums you will get a lot of good info for making that 15lbs without steroids. Then, when you plateau with a good amount of beef on your frame, people will be more reseptive to your drug questions.

Hope this helps.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Helping mom... Need help!!
    By lift or die in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-21-2010, 07:09 AM
  2. Mental Health And Vitamin B12 Go Hand In Hand
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-12-2009, 06:48 PM
  3. got some lr looking for a helping hand
    By testiesac in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-28-2008, 09:47 PM
  4. Do strength/muscle size go hand in hand ?
    By ReaperX in forum General Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-14-2007, 12:32 PM