a hgh? and bulking supplements help!

Russsssssssss

Awards
whats a good hgh?
and whats are some good bulking supplements for mass(thickness)
i understand its how you train also

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
whats a good hgh?
and whats are some good bulking supplements for mass(thickness)
i understand its how you train also
HGHup is good anlond with some TestoPRO can bring good results.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
other than HGH booster, are you wanting to go natural for a bulk or take a PH cycle.
As far as HGH booster, you will not see bulking results unless you take it for a while. I am currently on HGHup by APP NUT and Prime by USP labs and I have had great results. Im logging it now so check it out under the supplement reviews section. if you wanna naturally bulk, supplement wise, i would go with Prime with creatine and a test booster. take those with a great bulking diet and great bulking training routine and you will have great results. would you like specifics on what creatine to take and what test booster to take?

Russsssssssss

Awards
other than HGH booster, are you wanting to go natural for a bulk or take a PH cycle.
As far as HGH booster, you will not see bulking results unless you take it for a while. I am currently on HGHup by APP NUT and Prime by USP labs and I have had great results. Im logging it now so check it out under the supplement reviews section. if you wanna naturally bulk, supplement wise, i would go with Prime with creatine and a test booster. take those with a great bulking diet and great bulking training routine and you will have great results. would you like specifics on what creatine to take and what test booster to take?
i would love your recomendations!
i was thinking just straight up creatine myohydrate,iim on
protien
vitamens...ect
animal m stack
x tend
and halo drol (not mt)

Russsssssssss

Awards
i am starting to take ph's ive been studying them for several months to learn all the required knollege about them

what do you think would be a good ph bulking supp?

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
i am starting to take ph's ive been studying them for several months to learn all the required knollege about them

what do you think would be a good ph bulking supp?
A prohormone is not a supplement, it converts to a steroid in your body.

How long have you been training? and what is your diet like?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ghenerate might be good to look into.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PH: Tren and Mdrol are great for gaining mass. as long as you have proper PCT. Im not like most people on here where they want to know everything about you. i trust you have researched and you asked a simple question so im going to give you a straight up answer bro. I said for HGH, take HGHup by APP NUT. as far as creatine, you cant go wrong with straight up mono. If you wanted to go with a specific brand, people on here love green mag. i liked size on and cee caps as well as mono. cant go wrong with mono, just remember to have a 25g a day loading phase for the first week. as far as test boosters, you can pretty much go with whatever you want. everything works different for everybody. if you wanna go with a strong test, go with diesel test pro cycle. if u want a good feeling all day with good increase in libido, go with sustain alpha. if you want just a plain old test booster, you have many options. the ones you see on here the most include testoPRO (this with powerFULL is a nice stack fyi), 6 OXO, Drive, IGF 2 (although this is more like HGHup but they both increase testosterone), Inhibit E, and Stoked. Here is what I would run out of the supplements i listed above

Natural stack - HGHup + Creatine Mono + Prime + testoPRO

Natural stack - HGHup + mono + Diesel Test Pro Cycle

PH - Tren or Mdrol

PCT - Depends if you get gyno or not. if you dont, Diesel Test Pro Cycle with Prime (to keep your gains or even go higher) with Nolva if available (for your rat :D)

anything else i can help you with bro?

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
go non-hormonal first.

Prime would be a great way to go

Russsssssssss

Awards
yea my bad,ive been training hard for bout 3 years
very clean diet 3-6 meals a day
chicken breast,fish,tuna,all my greens fruits,sweet tatoes for carbs ect

bench-350
squat-405x5
deadlift-525
barbell rows-225

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
yea my bad,ive been training hard for bout 3 years
very clean diet 3-6 meals a day
chicken breast,fish,tuna,all my greens fruits,sweet tatoes for carbs ect

bench-350
squat-405x5
deadlift-525
barbell rows-225
good answers, but I would still recommend going hon-hormonal first.

Powerfull and Prime, or HGHup and Prime.
Something like those combinations.

Russsssssssss

Awards
danm bro you got that straight up!
i think im gonna do
green mag,hgh up
im on halodrol liqigels (nohormonal)** too
and idk if anybody has herd of androbolix buts its a very good nat test booster with a excellent estrogen blocker,i recomend look it up if you want....its pricy$$ thoo

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
danm bro you got that straight up!
i think im gonna do
green mag
green mag is a good creatine from what I've heard, but I have a bias against creatines. I just don't get much out of them, especially as a standalone.

You will however see greater strength increases, MUCH better/faster recovery, and some of the best sleep if you check out the Prime and Powerfull or Prime and HGHup combo.

Right now I'm doing the Prime "69" protocol (search it under USPlabs) with Bulk 1-carboxy by USPowders (only on nutraplanet). And its sick.
Bulk 1-c give me the best sleep.
Prime is incredible, especially being absolutely non-hormonal.

Russsssssssss

Awards
i think im gonna do that stack you jus mentioned
does any know WTF that sleep sleep well thing is lol!?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im logging HGHup with Prime right now and just started on 2nd gear for recomp if u wanna check it out...i started this stack with green mag and had been on it for 3 weeks and i didnt notice anything from it. although many people on here love green mag. i would just go mono IMO

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I think mono will do just fine if you are getting enough magnesium. Creatine magnesium chelate is just mono plus magnesium.